Chapter 2

Change of Heart

Jun Pyo.....

I heard her cheerful voice calling my name, its like music to my ears.  Her voice makes me so calm and relax. I would never thought I would end up with her.  I was in love with her best friend Jan Di. But it change when she broke up with me, telling me that she no longer felt the same way and she in love with someone else. I was so angry, heart broken with so many emotion mixed in I couldn't think straight.  I was drinking my sorrow away every night for the passed few months until I saw her across the bar.

 

A year ago...

I was sitting at the bar drinking thinking how did it all went wrong. I happen to look up and spotted Ga Eul across the bar.  We both smile and I can saw the pain in her face while she keep drinking.  I wonder what happen, i got up without thinking and started to walk towards her. .  I never talk to her more then a sentence.  I was always with Jan Di.  We sat for a good 15 minutes of silents until she busted out in tears.  I felt so uncomfortable while people looking at our direction.  My arm just went around her, it made it worst she berried her face into my chest sobbing.  I told her not to make a scene.  That was the wrong thing to say, she started to sob louder,. 

After 10 minutes she started to quiet down. She look up at me with her doey eyes and told me she was sorry for acting like that.  I just stay quiet while she talk.  She told me what happen with Yi Jeong.  I  wanted to surprised him with lunch since today was a half day of work at the school.  I got to his place and started to head to his room.  I heard noises coming from his room.  I open the door and saw them in action.  I drop everything and they both look my direction.  Yi Jeong saw my face and started to push the girl away.  He was trying to explained to me what happen.  I couldn't hear anything my whole body became numb.  I just turn around in shock and ran to my car. I just end up here.

I felt pity for her because the person who hurt her was one of my best friend.  I really thought he changed since coming back from Sweden, they start dating right after he got back.  He was always with her and telling us how much she changed him and how focus he was for museum.  I didn't know what to do, my arm is still on her shoulder. 

I started to have symphony towards her. I knew how it felt to have someone break your heart.  I normally won't ever put my arm around another person or let someone cry onto my chest.  I didn't push her away, she was this innocent, naive girl that was best friend with my girlfriend (ex girlfriend) and the girlfriend of my bestfriend.  She always had a smile of her face when we all hung out.  She was always polite and well manner.

I guest after that night.  We became closed friend who was trying to help each other heal our heart.  I would end up calling her after work.  I was trying to keep myself busy with the family business since I didn't want to think about Jan Di.  She never ask me about Jan Di even though that was her bestfriend.  She knew what happen between her and I. We started to hang out once in awhile when I was free from work.

I didn't know how I started to like her.  She was always text me "fighting" every morning.  She made me calm and I started to yell less.  My mother of the witch started to notice that I was changing.  I was more focus on the family business.  I started slowly changing how the way I acted around less fortunate.  She drag me one day to the orphanage outside the city.  All kids ran to her and kept giving her hugs.  I was just standing behind her looking at her thinking how beautiful she was.  I never notice how beautiful she was until that day. 

 

Jun Pyo.....

I heard her calling my name again when I walk towards.  I gave her a kiss on her cheek, she still blushes eveytime we still in public.  I wouldn't stop smiling.  I was telling her how much mother was giving me so much work.  I was tired and didn't want to do anything but stay with Ga Eul the rest of the day. 

She grab my hand for me to get up and walk with her somewhere.  I follow her move and we ended up at the park.  I didn't notice she had a little picnic basket with her.  She took out a small blanket and laid on the grass, taking off her shoes she said down. 

Jun Pyo take off your shoes and come here sit down.  I did what she told me. She told me to laid my head on her lap and I closed my eyes feeling her fingers running across my hair.  I felt at peace thinking how lucky I am marrying this woman.