Chapter 3

Change of Heart

Ga Eul....

In the beginning of our friendship/becoming an item. I couldn't stop thinking how guilty I felt for spending so much time with him.  I didn't have the nerve to tell my best friend Jandi about my relationship with Jun Pyo.  He was her ex and my new boyfriend at the time.   Jandi knew something was up since I kept avoiding her and not answering her text/calls.  After a few months that I had the courage to face her.  I told her I was falling for her ex Jun Pyo.  She was upset at first, it took her months to forgive me.  She started to realize that she was doing the same thing.  She was with one of his best friend Jihoo.  I told her I didn't know how I started to fall for him.  We was helping each other mend our broken heart from our soulmate.  I told her Yi Jeong was once my soulmate and I thought we will be together living happily ever after but it didn't turn out that way.  Jun Pyo was the love of my life and I don't know what I would do if he not in my life anymore.   He was the reason I pull myself together and not living like a zombie.

 

Jun Pyo also started to forgive Jandi and Jihoo.  He knew it his heart that they were meant together and they should of been together since the beginning. It took us 3 months of getting to know each other to start dating.  It was strange at first holding hands, going on dates and even kissing.  I was so scared of getting hurt again especially from another remember from F4.  He show me that I matter, even though he was tired or busy.  He would always find a way to see me or even text/call me to tell me how much he loves me.   

 

I was also scared of meeting his mother.  Since the whole incident with Jandi.  He reassured me that his mother was more open about meeting me.  It took me by surprised that his mother was actually accepting me.  She told at first she was angry that he had falling for another commander.  But she notice her son was changing.  He wouldn't get angry for the small stuff, he was actually smiling.  That she was willing to see how I was as a person.  I started to tell her I work as a kindergarten teacher at their school and how much I loved working with children. 

 

As for Yi Jeong he was trying to explain everything to me that night I saw him with another girl.  I told him I didn't need to hear his lies anymore and that we should both move on and try not to hurt each other.  He was so angry to find out one of this best friend was dating the love of his life.   He stop talking to Jun Pyo and moved to Sweden after he found out.  I was hurt for Jun Pyo and didn't want to get in between their friendship.  But I couldn't walk away from him.   Jun Pyo would tell me that Yi Jeong just need time to let everything settle and he will be back.  He said Woobin been keeping a tap on him to make sure everything is okay.

 

While staring at the man I loved laying on my lap, I couldn't resist giving him a kiss on his lips.  He slowly open his eyes to stare me in my eyes with a smile.  He sat up and pulled me into his lips again.  It was so passionate and I still get butterfly in my stomach.  Why did I become so lucky to have him in my life.  I would never thought millions of years that I would end up with him.  

 

P.S. Thank you so much for reading my story! I lost inspiration in writing this story but I'm back.