Chapter 1

Change of Heart

 

 

Ga Eul was waiting at the coffee shop waiting for her fiancee to meet her there.  Since he been so busy with work and getting the family business settle, she didn't want him to pick her up and drop her off when he was busy.  She couldn't believe everything was happening so fast.  She was.getting married to him in less then a month the man who stole her heart.

 

A year ago

It all started with when I caught the man I thought was my soulmate in bed with another woman.  I thought he love me after all these years.  I was wrong, I was so heart broken I somehow ended at the bar drinking my sorrow away when I notice him.  We both look at each other and force a smile to each other.  Taking shots after shots, he came and sat next to me.   We both were broken, the silent felt good. We both needed some company.  I knew he was heart broken from the girl that left him for someone else.

I started to burst into tears, I didn't cared how I look.  I must of look like a crazy person or everyone thinking he broke my heart.  He told me not to make a scene.  Somehow that made me cried even louder.  He still had an image with the public since everyone was looking at our direction.  He decided to put his right arm around my shoulder.  I turn and look at him in the eyes and started to berried my face into his chest.  He flinch a little, I knew he didn't think I would of done that but my heart was shattered .

 

Miss....Miss.....Here yours coffee- the waiter came with two coffee

I need to stop day dreaming again.  I apologized to the waiter for being rude.  I check my phone and saw a text message from him.  "sorry running late be there in 10min".  He must be busy, guilt came over me knowing he must be tired and have to go back to the office.

 

Oh god! I hope Ga Eul is not upset that I'm running late.  The meeting took longer then I thought. I can't stop smiling thinking of her.  How I miss her embrace. The driver drop me off in front of the coffee shop, I told him I give him a call once I'm done.  I started walking inside and notice her spacing out.  She look so beautiful.  I couldn't believe she going to be my wife soon.  I never thought in a millions years that I end up with her.

 

Jun Pyo.....................