Chapter 03

Love Capture

Actually, I just finished the last subject of my final exam. YAAAAYYY *throwing confetty*

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 3

 

~XXX~

The two ladies on the red motorbike had stopped right in front of this abandoned factory. They hopped off and took their safety helmet out.

“So this is the place?”


Taeyeon turned to her friend as Yoona finally brushed her hair up. She took a look at the sign on the wire fence and she nodded back at the smaller thief. “This is it, the hidden research laboratory that Yuri unnie told us to come.”

Taeyeon scanned around and tried to see whether the wire fence was closed or not. Fortunately, it wasn’t and it saved their time before they would break through the gate by force. They parked the bike outside and entered the old abandoned factory. They were cautious with every step they made. Taeyeon was looking at the paper note that Yuri gave her and then they had came to arrive at this opened space which was likely the lobby ground.

“Hm…”
Taeyeon turned to this corridor and then Yoona just followed her inside.

The
taller thief didn’t want to disturb her mastermind partner since Taeyeon was indeed a mastermind girl. Eventually at the end of the corridor, they found this opened metal door. It even had a lock on it but it seemed to be left opened like that for a very long time already. It seemed to suspicious. There must be something hidden secret up ahead of them.

They just kept walked in and then finally they entered this huge laboratory. There were plenty of huge capsules, but all of them were broken. What was even more, there were blood stained everywhere, literally everywhere in their vision. Y
oona seemed to be speechless and threw her eyes everywhere. Both thieves didn’t expect such things like this to exist within the abandoned factory.

“The hell is this place…!?”

“It’s just like what
Yuri said…” Taeyeon walked up towards an intact computer and pressed on the starting button. Fortunately there was some electronic power running here. She used the USB drive and attempted to take as much information that was available on the computer. The first thing that popped up was the name of the project, called SuperSoldier Project. It’s an experiment using humans as test subject to make them become a super human for some economic purposes.

“Who would’ve known…that human experiments actually exist at this era?”
Taeyeon was still trying to extract the data from the locked files. “But I wondered why Yuri don’t include Moonbyul in this, since she’s really insisted I always have to work with her…”

“…There’s a reason why Jurina shouldn’t come here.” Y
oona went to her friend’s side and tapped the girl’s head. “Search Byul’s name in there.”

“What?”

“Try it.”

“Alright…”
Taeyeon was wondering what went into Yoona. She did as her partner asked and she was amazed. Her name actually appeared in the list of human test subjects ever since she was five years old. Taeyeon’s brain went through numerous interpretations and realized that this must be the place where Moonbyul used to be…before she had met her. “Yoona…you knew all along?”

“Quite much…” She looked around at the broken glass capsule, if one actually looked more carefully there was a blood marks everywhere. It seemed like some tragedy happened or something.

“…What actually happened here?”
Taeyeon muttered to herself softly as she finally had unlocked one of the files.

She had gathered as much information they had needed already. So while they were waiting for the file to be transferred completely, both thieves went on a walk through the abandoned laboratory…as they walked up a little further, they saw a huge pile of blood everywhere, also…there were white cloth covering some lumps of things on the ground. Y
oona went to check what was underneath it and it was a horror that waited for her. It was a corpse of a child in adipocerous state. She closed it down immediately and managed to control herself to not puke from how disorientated the corpse was.

“T-This is insane…”

“…That’s why, I hate humans…I hate everyone, I can’t afford forgive any of them.”


Taeyeon bid her lips strong enough to make herself bled. Her eyes were filled with hatred and anger. She had experienced and touched the real darkness of society. She recalled the night that this man robbed her entire life away and destroyed her whole entire family just because of disagreements in business. She was a victim, just like these kids and Jurina, but likely not as worse as them.

As they kept walking and looked around for any information,
Taeyeon accidently came across with this file that seemed to catch her interest. She opened it up and it was regarding this test subject who seemed to be the most successful one among all the subjects…but what surprised her it was a file regarding Moonbyul, her partner.

“Y-Y
oona, come see this.” She called her partner over to see Moonbyul’s subject test files and there were loads observations from each experiment, which was conducted. All of them were really insane and there were all good compliments to how Moonbyul was compatible with many drugs that they gave her. It’s a test running to turn her into a super soldier, as their main purpose on Moonbyul was to turn her into a world-class assassin. “M-Moonbyul…she’s…?”

“Yes. That’s why
Yuri unnie asked us to come here.”

“…What’s her reason? You knew it didn’t you?”

“Yes.” Y
oona nodded as she continued to explain to Taeyeon the truth that only herself and Yuri knew. The reason why Yuri was gathering this information again was to hunt down those who were trying to revive this cursed experiment. Also, she wanted as much information to formulate a medicine for Moonbyul, because due to countless drug consumption, she gained unlimited potential and talents to exceed in any paths, but she could live at max of 35 years only. It was a very sad story for the little puppy girl, but it seemed she didn’t know about that matter yet.

“…That’s why, we needed your help when it comes to gathering information.”


Taeyeon started to understand things a little more as everything seemed to make sense to her. Yuri sent her here because of her talented analyzing skills. She might be able to pick up the information that everyone would look over it. She understood the situation and obviously she’s more than welcome to help it out.

While they were heading back by motorbike,
Taeyeon constantly thought about Moonbyul and finally understood why her puppy partner was extremely talented in battle, as if she was playing around in a playground. That’s why she had no fear for death, as she knew that she would never lose. Maybe that was the reason why Yuri and Yoona strongly forbid Moonbyul to even kill anyone? Then suddenly, she recalled the first time she had met with Moonbyul…that time…the puppy was very heartless and had no sympathy for anyone until Yuri taught her to become human.

(
Taeyeon: It’s been so long I’ve forgotten why Moonbyul clings on Yuri so much…I guess everything makes sense now.)

 

-



As soon as they got the data they needed, they returned back home and went straight to Yuri’s office to hand her the information.

“Thank you for your effort you two.”
Yuri looked up to Mayu. “I presumed Yoona told you about Moonbyul already…we need your analyzing skills.”

“I’m gladly to help you, I’ll do at my best.” The
shortest thief assisted Yuri in analyzing the data. Her talents allowed her to match up against her teachers, Lee Sunny and Choi Sooyoung, who used to be in the group but retired together with Seohyun five years ago.

 

-



It didn’t take Taeyeon that long to manage all the data properly for Yuri. She would send the data to Seohyun and leave it to her hands; even though Seohyun retired from the group already she was still willingly to help when it comes to their puppy Moonbyul. After the girl was done with her job, she had encountered with her shiksin friend who seemed to be waiting for her at the living room.

“…What?”

“How’s your concussion going
unnie? I heard it from Byul.”

Y
oona stared at her but it made Taeyeon felt really irritated. She knew that her puppy partner would always spill the beans no matter how much she wanted to hide from everyone.

“You have to stop acting recklessly like that if you don’t want it to get even worse.”

“I don’t give a …”
Taeyeon swore back and just walked passed Yoona hoping to escape from her friend but it made Yoona used her trump card against her.

“ Irene Kim Joohyun

“…!?”
Taeyeon froze instantly and turned to the shiksin. Her widened eyes told how much Yoona caught her off guard. She believed that she never shared anyone regarding Irene, not even once, but she couldn’t believe Yoona knew this.

“I have my way around
unnie. Don’t be surprise…” Yoona smiled gently back and attempted to calm Taeyeon down. “That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. I know that she’s an officer that’s tracking us down…you should stop unnie.”

“…What did you say?”


Taeyeon raised her voice even higher due to anger. She demanded Yoona to repeat and the shiksin knew that she’s making her friend boiled badly. But she had no fear for Taeyeon.

“Basically, I’m suggesting you to retire. Soon, your concussion will be the one that kills you…and
Irene is your sister as well.”

“It’s none of your business Y
oona.” She glared back. “I chose this path and I WILL have my revenge…until then, I won’t back down no matter what even it kills me.”

“…You really want that
unnie? You really seek revenge?”

“Do I have to repeat myself? My life is all about revenge, ever since that day…for
20 years.” Taeyeon declared before she walked out from the house. Yoona stared at her from behind and sighed softly. She knew how hardheaded Taeyeon could be since they had been living together for more than a decade. However, Taeyeon’s stubbornness wouldn’t stop her either.

 

-



While Taeyeon was walking in the alley aimlessly, she was still angry at what Yoona said to her and she punched the wall. “That Yoona…I thought she knew me well already yet she…”

~RING~


Her cellphone vibrated and it’s a text from Moonbyul. She asked Taeyeon to meet her at the orphanage, which was really close by to their hideout. Since the girl didn’t know what to do she decided to go to meet her puppy partner. She pushed through the door and then she could hear sounds of kids giggling and yelling all over the place.

“Ah! It’s
Tae noona!”

One of the young kids pointed at
Taeyeon and ran towards her. He threw his arms around Taeyeon’s waist with happiness and excitement. “Everyone! Tae noona  is here!”

“Really!? YAY!” More kids ran towards the entrance and surrounded
Taaeyeon immediately.

“H-Hey guys…”
Taeyeon sighed softly and ruffled the kids’ head before her puppy partner showed up in front of her.

“Oh, that’s fast
Taeyeon!” Moonbyul got several kids clinging onto her tightly. “You didn’t come here for so long, everyone misses you! Let’s go in~”

“…Fine.”
Taeyeon didn’t have a choice as all the kids were looking at her with puppy eyes.

As they went in, everyone was so excited for
Taeyeon’s presence there. Since she used to be in this orphanage that was protected by Yuri’s presence. These kids were the same as Moonbyul and Taeyeon, they were victims of society and had many dreadful stories in their life before they would arrive here. However, after Taeyeon decided to pick up the gun and fight, she rarely came to the orphanage again. Maybe deep down inside her she didn’t want to touch those innocent kids with her bloodstained hands that killed so many people already.

Tae unnnie~ I miss you so much!” Young girl hugged her tightly and it seemed to reminded Taeyeon of her moments with Irene.

Tae unnie~!”


Irene’s voice from her memory replayed in her head again. She revealed her smile and then the little girl’s head gently with nostalgic feelings blooming inside her chest. “Sorry to make you guys wait.”

“I’m glad to
see Tae unnie healthy! Please come more often with Byul unnie~”

“…Will do, I’m pretty sure
Moonbyul will drag me here.”

“Hehe! Yay!” The child’s smile was so innocent and bright. It reminded her so much of
Irene.

Even she had became a thief, a killer, when the time comes she encountered with
her sister…she wondered she would be able to pull the trigger against her or not. She didn’t wanted to admit but deep down she knew well that she dearly loved her sister. If not, she wouldn’t have use herself as bait for Irene to escape that night when their family got killed.

 

-



Taeyeon and Moonbyul spent their whole day at the orphanage before they returned home for dinner. As soon as they got back, Yoona had done cooking already so they had their meal together at the table.

“How was your day?” Y
oona asked both girls but Taeyeon didn’t seem wanted to answer.

“We both had a lot of fun at the orphanage! Right
Taengoo?” Moonbyul replied happily and Taeyeon swore that she was cursing Moonbyul for her light mouth and told everything to Yoona.

The s
hiksin was surprised to hear that Taeyeon went to the orphanage and it made her smiled with relief. Taeyeon had isolated herself from others aside from the group ever since she held the gun.

“I see~”

From Y
oona’s tone, Taeyeon could immediately tell that the shiksin was looking with a suspicious stare that made her annoyed. But before anything could be spoken, Yuri showed up form the 2nd floor into the living room and caught everyone’s attention.

Yuri!”

The puppy threw her glance towards her immediately and
Yuri came to join at the table. Yoona got up immediately and went to get the plates and dish for her. It was quite surprising to see Yuri joined the table since she would always be busy with her work. “I’m so glad you joined us today!”

“It’s been a while isn’t?”

“Yes! I miss the times you joined us at the table~”


Yuri giggled before she Moonbyul’s head. But it seemed she came to join at the table with some other reasons than just relaxing. She turned her glance to Taeyeon and it caught her attention. “So, Taeng, did you have a good relaxing day today?” Yuri turned to the quiet girl and she nodded as a reply. “So then…I have a job you might be interested.”

“…Which is?” It caught
Taeyeon’s interest immediately. She could count times Yuri would say something like that…always, it would be something related to Taeyeon in some sort of way. Maybe it’s her hobby…or related to her revenge.

 

-



“Nana, take our baby to sleep.”

The man replied to his wife and kissed her forehead. It was late evening already and their little girl was about to fall asleep already. The wife nodded and returned to her room to sleep with her child. While the man was alone, he received a call from someone who seemed to be his friend.

“Hm, I see. I understand…so when will we start?”

He listened to the other side replying back to him and then he walked to the balcony. “I see, I’m gladly to join with this project. Thank you.”

He hung up and then sighed softly while looking up at the starry sky. It was a very quiet dark night. But then something didn’t make him felt that good at all.

“U-Uagh…!”

He heard a cry and made him flinched. He looked down at the garden and saw one of his guards collapsed onto the ground, as there was this mysterious human figure that killed him with a short dagger.

“G-Guards!!”

The shadow disappeared before he would realize it. He looked around and saw nothing but darkness. He ran out from his room to assemble his guards but when he arrived at the lobby…everyone was dead. They were all murdered in the silence of the darkness.

“W-What is this…!?”

“I’ve come…to retrieve what belonged to me.”

The voice replied him as the human figure was in a black outfit but she pulled her mask
down and revealed her actual face towards the man. What surprised him even more was that the murderer that intruded into his house was a woman. She was also holding this short katana with a golden handle in her hand.

“Y-You…!”

“I have several question to ask you.”
Taeyeon held both the dagger and the sword in her hand before she approached the man with coldblooded eyes staring at him. “How did you have this sword?”

“H-Huh!?”

“Don’t make me repeat…HOW did you have this sword?” She asked again coldly enough to make him flinched. He backed away but then
Taeyeon kept pressuring him with her dark aura.

“What is your relationship with the
Kim Massacre 20 years ago?”

She shot the question out and she could see his expression froze instantly. It made her realized that this man had connections with that incident of her family. “Ah, so it seemed you’re involved…”

“W-What the hell are you!?”

“I came from the death to revenge for anyone who’s involved with the incident…” She pointed her bloody knife towards the man. “I shall spare your life if you’re going to answer me…WHO is the one behind the massacre?”

“Why would you want to know!? Who would care about those people that die!”

He yelled with anger at
Taeyeon. “It was that Kim himself that tried to disrupt the business…if it wasn’t for him, the SuperSoldier project would’ve went smoothly already–”

~THUD~


Before he could realize it again, he was lying on the ground with Taeyeon strangling his neck. She managed to pin the man down on the ground and made sure that she could kill him whenever she wanted. She tried to remain as calm as possible in order to get the important information from the man. Since what caught her attention was about this SuperSoldier project that he mentioned. It was indeed the same project Moonbyul was involved. Half of her thoughts were surprised with the fact that her father was also involved with this.

“So that’s why…you have to kill him?”
Taeyeon tightened her strangle and made the man suffocated. As he had a closer stare at the girl’s face, it made him shocked.

“I-Impossible! Y-You’re…
Kim’s daughter!?”

He shrieked and his eyes grew wide as if he was seeing a ghost in front of him. He remembered the young girl that would always stood by Mr.
Kim’s side when he went to visit him at his house…that kid shared the same eyes as the thief in front of him. “Y-You’re supposed to be dead! How is that possible!?”

“I told you…I came from death, to revenge, and it seemed you remembered me huh…
Yong Guk-ssi?” Taeyeon called the man’s name, as he was her father’s colleague. He came to her house couple of times when her family was still alive. He remembered the man’s face very well. He panicked even more to realize that Taeyeon was still alive and it seemed he’s willingly to cooperate with her.

“P-Please…spare me…”

“So…tell me, who is the one behind this massacre?”

“I-It was the criminal investigation department…”

He finally told the truth and it made
Taeyeon shocked. If she recalled it properly, its police officers from the criminal investigation department that was trying to hunt them down…Irene was in that department as well. “T-They were behind the SuperSoldier Project…T-They invited me and your father, I agreed to help them…but he didn’t! T-That’s why he’s killed! It’s not my fault!!”

Taeyeon was analyzing everything that the man uttered to her. She only could hope what he was saying was not a lie. “Who…? WHO is the one behind the strings?!”

“I-It’s
Steve Hwang… Commissioner General of the Criminal Investigation Department…”

Hwang…” She muttered the name that would carve right into her head forever, she swore that she would destroy his family, in the way he had done to hers.

“P-Please let me go…I still have my wife and my child…”


Taeyeon couldn’t go back against her words, it’s her motto. She freed the man and backed away. At least she had the information she needed as well as the blade that originally belonged to Kim family. It’s the treasure of her family and she had retrieved it back. However, things didn’t go that smoothly as she had thought…the man attacked her with a hidden gun in his pocket, but she knew that was actually coming. She managed to dodge away from the path of the bullet before he fired it. She ran in towards him and stabbed right at the side of his groin, which the big artery was located. He would bleed to death anyways, so rather than spilling the blood all over the place, this would be the cleanest death that she could give to her preys.

“…A-Ah…”

“I gave you the chance to live…yet you make it went futile.”
Taeyeon was about to leave the man died on the ground but what caught her off guard was this sleepy young girl at the stairs.

(
Taeyeon: A kid…!?)

“Papa…? Papa, where are you?”

The girl asked and
Taeyeon realized that it was the man’s daughter. The man she just killed. Suddenly, the mother appeared and then she shrieked, as there was blood everywhere. The woman embraced her daughter tightly and glared at Taeyeon with fear and anger.

“P-Please spare this child…!” She begged
Taeyeon and then it reminded her of how her mother protected her and Irene by saying the same time…but the killer had no mercy and just slaughtered her mother right in front of her. She managed to cover Irene so she wouldn’t witness their mother’s death right in front of her eyes.

“…I don’t kill innocent people. I gave him the chance to live, yet he threw it away…” She brought down her theater mask to cover her identity and walked out from the crime scene.


Taeyeon left the mansion, and spared only the mother and the child. Obviously she couldn’t bring herself to kill them, it had reminded her too much of her past. She would never commit the same thing that the killer had done to her family.

Steve Hwang…”

She repeated the name of the man that destroyed her entire family. Her eyes changed and it was filled with much more hatred. A malicious smirk appeared across her face, as she’s so excited that she’s at least one more step closer to taking revenge for her family….

 

~XXX~



Irene was sitting at her office but she wasn’t paying much attention to her surroundings at all. The only thing she could think was about Taeyeon. It had been 20 years she believed that Taeyeon was dead…but no, she was still alive. Her appearance changed so much, but she could still tell that it was Taeyeon. However, the life in her eyes was just so different from the old Taeyeon she knew. As if she’s a total different person. Right now, she’s too afraid to go out for work, as she couldn’t shake the thought that the person she could’ve shoot was her beloved twin sister. Tiffany was looking from a distance away and she was extremely worried about her hoobae. She walked up to Irene with a hot chocolate in her hand.

Irene, have some.” She passed it to her and the girl took it.

“Thank you
Fany unnie…”

“Is something bothering you?”
Tiffany sat down beside her. “You don’t look that well at all…”

Unnie…” Irene turned to her as she decided to share her stories to Tiffany

She already knew about
Irene’s family incident but what surprised her was that one of the thieves they were hunting was Irene’s long lost sister. Tiffany heard a lot of stories about Irene’s twin sister from her, since she really loved Taeyeon and admired everything about her. One could say that Taeyeon was Irene’s strength and idol to become a police officer of justice. She wanted to prevent situations like hers from happening again. So no one would have to suffer like Taeyeon and her. The sunbae could tell that Irene wasn’t lying to her. Tiffany couldn’t even believe that coincidence could bully both Kim siblings this much. She could understand the pain and confusion Irene was going through right now…who would be able to go out to work in the field when you realize that the person you might shoot or kill would be your sister?

“W-What should I do…It’s…it’s too much.”


Irene shook her head and Tiffany could only sit beside her silently and patted her head. “Unnie…what should I do?”

It made
Tiffany wondered what Taeyeon was going through, obviously she knew Taeyeon’s name because Irene kept talking to her and Sica about how Taeyeon was such an ideal idol to her. Even though she didn’t know who Taeyeon was, but to her, Irene was like a younger sister to her in a way. She wanted to do something for the Kim siblings…everything was a total mess and she wished for both of them to have a normal sibling life again…

“I’ll help bringing you two back together.”


Tiffany replied firmly and made Irene flinched with surprise. She looked up to her sunbae and Tiffany nodded silently back. “Things won’t end like this Irene, we’ll change fate.”

U-Unnie…but–”

“No buts! I know it’s risky…but she’s your only sister in the world right? I know how you feel…I used to have a sister too.”
Tiffany smiled before she had a sip of her coffee. She smiled and tried to cheer Irene up.

But before anything could be said, their boss called them to go out to work in the field. Fortunately, they had to go investigate at this crime scene as a mysterious murderer broke into the house and killed everyone except for the mother and the child. As they headed there, they had a talk with the mother and the little girl.

“…Hm?”
Irene realized the girl was staring at her and the she crouched down to talk to her. “Is…something a matter?”

Unnie, you looked like that person…”

“Hm? Who?”
Irene got confused and as the mother came up she was seemed to flinch slightly when she saw Irene’s face. It made the officer confused and surprised simultaneously.

“Is something wrong?”
Tiffany came up to Irene and the mother shook her head.

“I must have hallucinations…you just looked really similar to the murderer…” The mother bid her lips and tried to stop herself from crying in front of her child. It made
Irene flinched and the first thought she had in her mind was that the murderer was Taeyeon. No one would look as similar to her if that person didn’t share the same blood as her. “I’m sorry officer.”

“Not at all ma’am. Sometimes…this happens too.”
Irene faked her smile and Tiffany could see through that…

After the work was done,
Irene had her own private time staring aimlessly while she realized that it was Taeyeon that committed another crime. Part of her was so happy that Taeyeon was alive, but a part of her didn’t want to see Taeyeon do something like this. It’s too painful for her.

(
Irene: Tae unnie…is it really you that did this? Why…why does it have to be you?)

Tiffany was staring from a distance away and that’s when she realized that she had to do something for Irene and Taeyeon. She wouldn’t have things ended up with both siblings pointed guns at each other. She seemed to have a plan in her mind and without further ado; she started immediately after she returned back to the office.

-


A girl in a mysterious cloak sneaked in the darkness of the alley. She looked around cautiously and hoped that she wouldn’t encounter anyone on her way. She had the paper and folded into a plane. This was the same alley that her eyes met with the thief. Even though she didn’t know which thief was Irene’s sister, but it was worth a try.

“Okay…”


Tiffany took a deep breath and threw the paper plane into the dark alley and fled immediately. That was her only way she could come up in order to pass the message to Kim Taeyeon.

As soon as she left, there was someone hiding behind the wall as she had been following
Tiffany ever since she entered the dark alley. If Tiffany showed sign of suspicion she would’ve killed that mysterious intruder. But she got curious with Tiffany’s action and proceeded to pick the paper plane.

“…”

It was like a miracle happened.
Taeyeon was the one that picked up the letter. She unfolded it and read it quietly to herself.

[To Kim Taeyeon,
I wanted to discuss something regarding about
Irene. Hope that we can meet up at river close to the outskirt at 12pm this Saturday.
I’ll wait for you to be there. I will come unarmed, please trust me.
~
Tiffany Hwang]


“…” Taeyeon didn’t utter a word and crumbled the paper into her pocket before she disappeared into the dark alley. No one knew what she was thinking, whether she would go to meet with this mysterious person or not…
 

-



Time flew by fast for Tiffany and it was already weekend that she made a blind appointment with Taeyeon. She was actually wearing her officer outfit, since she came straight from work. Even though she knew the risk that she could be shot down but she decided to take the risk for Irene. She was standing there and stared at the river while glancing at her watch to check for the time…

“It’s almost noon…I wondered will she show up or not. I don’t even know the message reached her or not.”


Tiffany sighed and suddenly, an arm locked her from behind. She got pulled over to the shade under the bridge before she got thrown onto the ground forcefully. “Ugh…!”

She slowly looked up and then her eyes met with that thief again. It was that same thief that had those coldhearted eyes. She remembered that thief very well and it seemed to be the first time
Tiffany got to have a full glance at the thief’s face. She was sitting on top of Tiffany and had the blade rested against her neck.

“Y-You…!”
Tiffany was so surprised to see that thief again. A slight anger rushed up her face. “Why are you here…!?”

“Aren’t you the one that called me here?”
Taeyeon glared back and it made Tiffany froze. She remembered she called Irene’s sister her and then everything seemed too much of a coincidence to her at the moment. Taeyeon could tell from Tiffany’s shocked expression and then continued to speak.

“Yes…I’m
Kim Taeyeon…so what do you want to speak?”

Taeyeon…” Tiffany muttered her name out softly but it seemed to make Taeyeon unsatisfied. She pushed the knife against Tiffany’s neck even more and created a little cut on her. “…!?”

“I wondered, should I kill you here or no?”

“…I wanted to talk to you.”
Tiffany took a deep breath and calmed herself down. “I have Irene’s message for you.”

“From a police officer to becoming a messenger? What are you planning, officer
Hwang?” Taeyeon glared but then it didn’t make Tiffany planned to back down either.

“I’m not lying…I came here as
Irene’s friend, not as an officer.” Tiffany declared firmly and made Taeyeon paused slightly. “But first…will you let me go? I don’t have any weapon as I told you earlier in the letter…trust me.”

“You’re asking a murderer to trust the officer? How naïve could you be…”

“Then stab my arm.”


Tiffany insisted with eyes filled with hope and determination. It made Taeyeon flinched, as she couldn’t believe what she’s hearing. Never she met an officer that would ask her to stab her in order to gain her trust. She could’ve use this chance to kill Tiffany, yet that officer decided to trust the deceitful thief like Taeyeon.

“Cut my arm tendon, I don’t care, just take my arm…If so, you’ll believe me right?”

“…”

“Do it…I’m not going to lie to you,
Taeyeon-ssi.” Tiffany stared into Taeyeon’s eyes without any slight of fear and hesitation. “I want to trust you…and I want you to trust me.”

“…If you asked for it.”


Taeyeon replied softly as she shifted her arm position so her elbow would lock Tiffany’s neck on the ground and then stabbed her left arm without any mercy.

~STAB~


“…!” Tiffany flinched but she didn’t utter a single cry.

Taeyeon could feel the officer’s trembling body. Slowly Tiffany looked back up into Taeyeon’s eyes and it wasn’t clouded by fear at all. She didn’t lose any hope even though Taeyeon stabbed her. It made the thief pulled the knife out and backed away without saying a single word. Tiffany slowly sat up as she looked at Taeyeon backed away from her. “…Thank you.”

“…For stabbing you?”
Taeyeon replied sarcastically and it made Tiffany decided to do the same back to her.

“Yes, and for trusting me.”

She pressed against her wound to hope that it would stop the bleed but it didn’t. Then suddenly,
Taeyeon threw a bandage to her and it made her shocked. She looked up but before she could say anything, Taeyeon interrupted her first.

“It would be too annoying if you bleed to death. Treat yourself.”


Taeyeon went to rest her back against the wall of the bridge while Tiffany treated her wounds to stop the bleeding. That’s when she realized that her tendons weren’t cut; she could still move her arm. Taeyeon didn’t aim at her tendon at all and it made her realized that hidden kindness in Taeyeon. After Tiffany was done with treating her own arm, she pulled a letter and handed it over to Taeyeon. It was a letter written by Irene addressing to Taeyeon.

“…”


Taeyeon looked up to Tiffany and gave a dead glare at her. “You’re here for more reason than this, spill it, I could see that this isn’t it.”

Tiffany took a breath before she replied back to Taeyeon. “Please write a respond back to Irene.”

Why would I?

Irene loves you! She still even does until now…” Tiffany yelled back with honesty in her voice. It made Taeyeon flinched back slightly from the pure honesty from Tiffany’s eyes. “She would always talk about her lovely sister to everyone! You’re always her hero…even until now.”

“…”

“I want you two to be together as normal sisters. I lost my sister so I know how it felt…I believe, you two don’t deserve this pain.”

“…”
Taeyeon remained silence and Tiffany just waited there for her to reply. The girl sighed softly before she turned to the officer. She seemed to be thinking of something inside her head quietly to herself.

“What’s your trade for it then?”

“…Trade?”
Tiffany asked with slight curiosity.

“I will write a respond back to
Irene’s letter, but you have to give me something in return equally.” Taeyeon gave an evil smirk and since everything reached this point already, Tiffany didn’t plan to back down either.

“What is it then? Will I be able to trust you criminal with these kind of deals?”

“I didn’t kill you when I have a chance, I did let you go after I stabbed you.”
Taeyeon crossed her arms in front of her chest, as Tiffany couldn’t deny that.

“…Alright, I’ll believe you. What is it that you want from me?”


Taeyeon only just stood there and smirked. Tiffany started to feel uneasy, as she couldn’t tell what’s going through Taeyeon’s mind at the moment. In that moment of silence between them, the thief walked up to Tiffany and pointed at her.

“You.”

“H-Huh!?”
Tiffany’s eyes were about to gush out with shock. She tried to lie to herself that she misheard things but it didn’t seem it would work. She didn’t mishear it.

“I will write a respond back to Joohyun as much as you wished, but in return…your body will be my possession until our deal is over.”

“…”
Tiffany couldn’t believe the deal that Taeyeon was throwing at her even she had got the chance to talk with Irene.

“I’m risking exposing my identity to you officers right now. Officer
Hwang… I’m in a position just as worse as yours. ” Taeyeon smirked and it made Tiffany annoyed.

The officer started to doubt whether
Taeyeon was actually a kind person as Irene told her or not. But then there was no space for doubt now; she had decided to trust Irene, and Mayu. She took a deep breath before she replied back. “…Alright, so be it. I’ll take that deal. As long as there’s no risk upon me, got it?”

“Same goes to you…Our deal is complete.”


Taeyeon looked extremely suspicious to Tiffany, but right now they had made a deal. She could only but trust that Taeyeon would keep up with her words. She had a little faith that she might be able to change Taeyeon, only she could hope for it. Until then, she would tolerate all humiliations from the thief, for her friend’s sake.

“So, what do you want to do with me…?”

“…Heh.”
Taeyeon smirked and came in closer and pulled Tiffany’s head in.

That moment,
Tiffany froze instantly as she felt her lips being sealed against Taeyeon’s. Before the officer could react, she could feel Taeyeon’s tongue snaking inside and touched with hers. She pulled away and blushed terribly with humiliation, anger, and embarrassment. It was her first kiss and the thief stole it. She swung her hand towards Taeyeon, hoping to slap her with full power but then the thief caught it before it even reached her.

“Not bad…your reaction is pleasurable. It’s your first kiss isn’t?”


Taeyeon teased and it made Tiffany glared with anger and humiliation. But Taeyeon didn’t plan to break her promise with Tiffany. She had paper and pen in her bag all the time in case she needed it. “I’ll write one letter back for each time you entertain me.”

Taeyeon leered back and her lips to make Tiffany felt more embarrassed. Her first kiss was stolen and she couldn’t erase the irritating feeling inside her chest. Her anger towards Taeyeon increased, but at the same time, she tried to hold herself back for Irene’s sake. After Taeyeon was done reading Irene’s letter, she wrote a reply and handed back to Tiffany.

“Take it.”

“…!” She snatched the letter forcefully and it indicated that she’s still angry at the kiss
Taeyeon stole from her.

“It’s our deal, remember? I hope you keep your promise well and don’t plan to betray me…”

“Right. So you’re interested in my body huh? How filthy…”
Tiffany glared but it made Taeyeon even enjoyed watching her expression.

“What if I am? I can do whatever I want…so make sure you behave properly before I don’t show any mercy against you.”

“…I’m leaving now.”
Tiffany just planned to leave since she couldn’t tolerate to see Taeyeon’s face any longer. But then the thief called her back again.

“Ah? When’s the next meeting?”

“Next week, same time, same place…Got it? Don’t you dare tell your friends about this…”

“It’s our deal, so do you as well….
Tip-pa-niTaeyeon giggled silently as she called Tiffany’s nickname.

T-Tippany…?” The officer raised her eyebrow as she heard the name.

“It’s your n
ame right?, now that your body is mine, I can name whatever I want now, couldn’t I?”

“Grr…fine. You’re the worst…”

“I’m glad to make a deal with you,
Pany~”

Tiffany had left as Taeyeon stared at her from behind. Her sarcastic expression changed instantly to eyes of hatred. She bashed her fist against the concrete wall and her knuckles bled. She remembered surname Hwang very well. She had did a little of research before today and it seemed Tiffany was a daughter of Steve Hang, the one behind Kim’s massacre and SuperSoldier Project. She tried to hold back her anger and hatred for Hwang family so she wouldn’t kill Tiffany, since she would have to make use of the man’s daughter for her revenge. She had couple of plans in mind already, and it’s going to be her way of taking revenge on Hwang family.

“I swear…you’ll pay much more pain than what I got…”
Taeyeon giggled maliciously to herself. “I’ll make sure the pain you’ll get will be far worse than death…!”

Taeyeon decided to return to her alley and with an evil plan within her mind. It was like a miracle to her as the daughter of the man she’s going to revenge came up to Taeyeon herself. It really did saved her time and the best way to reach Hwang family would be through Tiffany. Without any mercy, she planned to ruin Tiffany’s entire life along with taking her revenge…

 

-



Yuri was sitting in her office and had dialed a call to her friend, Seohyun. As soon as her friend picked it up the conversation started.

“Seo, I got the information already and I’ll have Y
oona send the information to you tomorrow.”

[Right, so…how’s your condition now
, Unnie?]

“It’s stable. I’m fine.”

[You better take care of your health
Unnie. You’re really sick okay?]

“I know, thanks…and did you meet her yet?”

[Oh, you mean
Yongsun Unnie? Well, she comes every once a month for vitamin C as usual…next week will be the time she comes by again.]

“I see…Tell her my message when you meet her.”

[Alright, I will. Take care.]

“Thanks, take care too.”


Yuri hung up the call and leaned back against her chair. She took a deep breath before she stared up at the ceiling of the room silently. She had seemed to be desperate to look for Yongsun ever since problems started to happen. She recalled the last time she saw Yongsun, that was 15 years ago…it was right after Moonbyul turned 10 years old, she just disappeared mysteriously…

Few years later, she heard rumors regarding a female fighter occasionally with an insane laugh.
Yuri’s instinct told her that it could possibly be YongsunYuri had so many secrets in her eyes, but one thing for certain…she wished to bring Yongsun back to the group once again.

……………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................................................................

Well, thats it.

So, Moonbyul can only lives for 35 years. So sad.

And, there it is, Taeny's offiacial meeting and they already kiss. God, I like your move Taeyeon. Well, a thief always a thief.

And another character appear. It's Yongsun. She is the girl from the last scene in chapter 2. Sorry guys, not SNSD member.

Comment me your thought.

I want to take a rest now.

Bye~