Chapter 3

Our love...equals eternity

Your POV

Seoul, we're back. :] Did you miss me? Because I missed you. ^^

"Honey, let's hurry home. Umma said she has something to tell us. :]"

-Home-

"_______! Hyuk! How'd you guys enjoy your honeymoon??" Mrs. Lee, I mean umma is so perky today xD

"It was great umma. Right honey? -wink-"

"Yeah, it was." I nodded.

"Awesome!! Now, I should add the final touch to the end of your honeymoon. You guys have your own house now!!!! -claps her hands excitedly- We should go and look at your new house now!"

We arrived and I gasped.

 

"Wow...thanks Umma. This is awesome."

"I'm glad you guys liked it. Actually, we already packed the stuff that were in your room and placed them in the house already. ^^ So you guys can move in today!! :D"

"Umma, you're not serious right?"

"Of course I am! Now goodbye! I'll tell someone to drive your car over here Hyuk. Umma is gonna leave now. Bye!"

I stepped into the house with Eunhyuk but there was still weird feeling in my stomach.

"Honey, is there something wrong?" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No, it's just that...I've never really lived in a place with less than 2 people around. That's all. :]"

He chuckled. "For now, you'll have me here with you. But I'm sure pretty soon, you'll have more company, our kids. ;]"

"Yah, is that all you can think of at the moment? You must be really desperate to be a dad. x]"

"I need some successors!!"

"Please, really? If we ever have a son, I seriously hope he isn't a cassanova like you xD"

'What's wrong with him being a cassanova?"

"He'll make girls unexpectedly fall in love with him...."

"Just like how you fell for me? -wink-"

"Don't start this with me Lee Eunhyuk."

"Alright, Mrs. Lee _______."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a month since we moved into our own house and Eunhyuk is officially helping out in Dad's company. I am also currently working at my appa's company. Eunhyuk and I don't see other as often, but things are still working out.

I've been feeling really weird lately, craving for different varieties of food, and feels sick when I see some of my favorite dishes.

Is it the stomach flu? I should go check up. :/

-Next day-

I went to the clinic and got my check up done. My results won't be out probably for another week. Since there's still time left, I should go visit my husband at his office. ^^

I stepped into the front door and all the employees bowed and greeted. "Good afternoon Mrs. Lee." I gave them a smile in return.

I headed to Eunhyuk's office and saw that he wasn't alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was with Hailey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ^^ Yupp, Hailey's back. :O Enjoy and comments please. ^^