Chapter 1

AV (Sana X Taehyung)

She still remembers the first time they met.

 

Sana walked directly behind Jeongyeon so as to not get in the way of other artists as the white walls of the Music Bank hallway continued to materialise on either side of her. She put her hand on Jeongyeon’s shoulder and pushed down bit as she jumped up a little, trying to hoist herself a little higher for a moment to perhaps catch sight of TWICE’s dressing room up ahead. As she came down from her small jump, someone knocked her shoulder, throwing her backwards slightly into Dahyun. 

“Oh! Sumimasen!” She said quickly, apologising in Japanese out of shock. She immediately turned in the direction of the person and bowed.

“I’m Korean” a husky voice replied. Sana’s eyes widened a little. “Oh yes, of course, I’m so sorry” she said, this time in Korean.

“So sorry, sorry. Sorry” She stood up from her bow.

The voice laughed, and Sana met the eyes of it’s owner. A spark darted across them and she skipped a breath. It was one of the members of BTS, she could tell, but she didn’t know his name.

“Alright,” he said with a smirk. “I’ll forgive you.”

Sana paused. Forgive me…? He gave her the once over and bit his lip in another smirk.

“It’s okay, I’ve forgiven youu~” He teased, “You don’t need to be sorry anymore.”

“Oh yes, of course,” Sana bowed again, “Goodbye.”

 

A 14 hour day of shooting went by in flash of lights and cameras, and by the time Sana got back to the dorm, she was exhausted. Her muscles ached and the dark circles under her eyes looked like that of a panda, but even after the other members had passed out on their beds she lay awake.

I’m Korean

Alright, I’ll forgive you

You don’t need to be sorry anymore

The husky voice lingered in her mind, warding off sleep. Sana frowned. He didn’t even tell me his name.

She grabbed her phone and opened up the google homepage, selecting the search bar and beginning to type.

B-T-S member profiles she typed, and hit search, clicking on the first result that popped up. She scrolled. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok… And then, right before the end. That’s it, that’s him. Kim Taehyung.

Sana put her phone back on her bedside table and lay back, looking up at Momo’s bunk bed slats about two rulers length from her face. She sighed heavily. Kim Taehyung…

 

The next morning Sana woke up sore all over; not something she wasn't used to, but still, it’s unpleasant. Yet, she rolled out of bed before the other members. “Minari! Momoring! Wake up~!” She called, but the other members couldn't seem to get up yet.

Sana’s never understood it. If you have to get up, you have to get up. Why hesitate? What much of a difference is 5 more minutes even gonna make? She rolled her eyes at their lack of response.

“Fine, you guys sleep in, I’m going to get to the practice room early again.”

“Okay~” the other two chorused in reply, giving Sana the confidence to slip on sweatpants, a t-shirt and her patterned black-and-white hoodie to head to the practice room.

 

The air outside was chilly, hitting Sana as soon as she stepped outside, despite her warm clothes. She hugged herself as she walked, trying to keep warm. She decided to stop for a hot drink on the way to the practice room. Not only would it keep her warm, but it would also help her to stay awake.

A few blocks later, she spotted her favourite coffee shop, breathing out in relief when she stepped into the warm heating of the store. She ordered her favourite; hot cinnamon tea. Maybe it doesn’t keep her awake as well as coffee, but it’s warm, and it’s delicious. And it makes her breath smell like cinnamon. Her name was called and she picked up her drink, inhaling the soft aroma. She tried to take a sip, but quickly recoiled.

“Ahh!” It’s too hot to drink yet.

Sana cursed herself. She always does this, burning her tongue in her eagerness to eat or drink something before letting it cool. It’s a habit she wants to break, but can’t quite seem to.

 

Having given up on drinking the contents for the moment, Sana held the warm cup to her chest in an attempt to warm herself from the outside. It was a bit better, but once she walked out of the store it began to feel a bit more as if she was the one keeping the tea warm and not the other way around. She looked up as she started walking by the roadside again, and spotted two of the GOT7 members.

“Oppa! Bambam-a!” Mark and Bambam turned and spotted Sana.

“Oh, noona~!” Bambam replied, both of them waving. “Good morning!”

Sana ran over to them. “Good morning!” She replied gleefully. “But, why are you up so early?”

“We’re a little bit late, actually,” Mark confessed, “we’ve been preparing for a new comeback recently.”

“Ooh~!” Sana’s eyes widened with excitement. “New music?”

“Yup!”

Yesss! Ever since the shooting of the “A” music video, Sana’s had a thing for GOT7’s music.

“What about you?” Mark replied, “Why are you so early?”

“I guess I just woke up early. The other members take ages to get out of bed so I figured I’d just go early and have a bit of time to myself before practice.” Sana smiled.

Mark smiled back.

Bambam sniggered a little, and elbowed Mark, whispering something inaudible.

“Oh, yeah…” Mark hesitated.“Hey Sana?”

“Yeah?” Sana replied, looking back at Mark with unintentional but classically Sana curious doe eyes.

“Um… Are you friends with BTS’s Taehyung?”

“What? Taehyung?” Sana paused. Why him? Why is Mark mentioning him? “Not really…”

“Oh…”

“Why do you ask?”

“Oh, nothing,” Mark hesitated again, “just curious I s’pose. He’s my friend.”

“Oh… cool, sure.” Sana replied. Weird.

 

They arrived at the practice room, what felt like a godsent after walking through the cold. Sana breathed out heavily, loosening up a bit in the warmer air.

“Good luck with your promotions~!” Sana farewelled the GOT7 members, heading into her own practice room. She put her tea down by the base of the couch that extends down one side of the room, and then sat down on the floor next to it. Finally, Sana could relax a little.

But what was that about Taehyung this morning? Had he said something to Mark about her? Mark's not the type to ask random questions like that usually.

 

Sana took a sip of her tea, which had cooled down a little, and sighed. Kim Taehyung. She might just have to wait until she could see him again...