"What the fudge do I do know?"

Who am I?

As the four of them were walking to the luggage area, Ioretta realized something. Wa-wait, do I have even luggage? It wouldn’t make sense if I had any luggage well because… I’ve technically been abducted right? But why are they so nice to me? Maybe so they can blend in easily? Who knows really…?

Ioretta decided to ask the closest person, which was Mar. He was right next to her, like he was making sure there was nowhere to run when she tried to escape, which he highly doubted, of course, considering she barely knows her way around Seoul, Korea.

“Hey Mar?” Ioretta asked Mar while poking him once. No response. He was just looking at the road ahead. Why the fudge is he not responding. Maybe it’s because it’s not his name… Let see if he’ll respond to the different names I hit him with.

“Hey, Mark?” she poked him. No response whatsoever. Let’s try it the annoying way *insert evil laugh* “Hey, Mars, Mark, Mary, Marcus, Mar-" each name she said, she would poke him once, but unfortunately, she stopped when she was about to say “Martle” when Mar whispered in an angry voice.

“My name is Marius, you better remember that, ok?”

“O-ok, Marius, I was just gonna ask if I have any luggage considering you… uh… took me away, yes! Took me away.” she said whilst scratching the back of her head and looking at him. “Well, you have luggage, a few items, and the basics I guess”. he replied in as-a-matter-a-fact tone. 

Wait… I have luggage when they captured me! In the movies, this wouldn’t be happening… Weird, I guess “O-ok, I guess.” Ioretta replied. Time passed by quickly and soon they were at luggage zone #3. 

“Ok guys, let’s collect our luggage and catch the next cab as quickly as possible”. Lee said.

“Ok.” everyone else replied.

“Hey Lee?” Ioretta asked

“Hmm?” Lee responded.

“I was wondering which one my luggage bag is… Do you know?” Ioretta asked Lee.

“I think you’ll know which one it is, if you are really Ioretta.” Tory said out of nowhere. How the heck does Tory just pop out of nowhere? Ioretta just shrugged

“Fine!” she huffed out and walked to the luggage collection area.

Ioretta just look at the conveyer belt spinning with luggage bags on it “Hurry up Ioretta!” Lee yelled at her ear which gave her a shock.

“Ok, ok, geez Lee, issues much!” Then Ioretta noticed they all had their bags and she just sighed. Then a bag on the conveyer belt caught her attention. It wasn’t really big, just the normal sized ones that used for one person. It was color green, had a black handle, two black wheels and a frog keychain on it.

“Hey I think I found my bag!” she ran to the bag and grabbed it and put it on the ground. She pulled the handle up and ran to the three boys. “Ahh, I see you found your bag, Bliss.”  Tory told her.

“Yeah, guess so.” she replied.

“Alright, if you two have time to blabber, let’s leave.” Lee told them both.

“I agree with Lee, let’s go~” Marius said in a playful tone.

The four of them went outside and waited for a cab patiently. While waiting, Ioretta decided to look at her bag carefully. Maybe SOMETHING will help me remember a bit more about myself. She thought as she was looking at her bag. She then saw a name tag. Maybe it has my name on it! She looked at the name tag and saw initials. I.C

“Hey Mom, I want a luggage bag for my birthday!” A girl about the age 13 told her mother. She had long chocolate hair pouted to her mother.

“Why would you want that sweetie?” her mother asked. The little girl’s mother had short black hair. Not too short but just right.

“Well, because I want to travel the world and take pictures!!!” the little girl gave her mother a big grin.

“Ok, ok, off to the luggage store!” her mother yelled and people gave her the what-the-heck looks but she didn’t care. The little girl and mother didn’t give a care at all and ran to the luggage area.

“Wow mom, there are so many luggage bags here!” the little girl told her mom.

“Of course there’s a lot my dear Ioretta.” the mother said “After all it IS a luggage store” she said.

Just then, a store clerk went up to the women. He was a man about 22 with short blonde hair and asked “What kind of luggage bag would you two like?”

“Well, u-um… who are you?”

“My name is Tory miss.” The blonde hair man replied to her.

“Well my beautiful Ioretta would like a normal sized luggage bag that’s green please.” the mother said.

"Yes that’s right sir!” Ioretta replied with a big grin and Tory just smiled.

“Right this way then!” he pointed and the two girls followed him.

“I want that one mom!” Ioretta said. It was a green and simple luggage bag.

”Ok!” her mother took the luggage bag, bought it and asked her daughter something. 

“What do you write on you name tag?” her mother asked.

“I.C, my initials of course because I know I will never lose this bag!” Ioretta replied. Her mother then wrote it down.

Just as the two were going to leave, Tory went to them and said “You almost forget the free for keychain that goes with it.” he smiled and Ioretta said “

Thank you Tory! Hope we can be friends!” she smiled shook his hand. Then, the two girls left happily with the luggage bag and Tory stood at the shop’s entrance with a big smile on his face.

Was that a memory? Wait… Tony was in it? Is that how I met him and stupid me for not writing my full name! Ioretta thought. While she was going crazy, someone poked her and said.

“Are you coming, Ioretta?” a voice asked.

“Yes, yes coming.” she looked back and saw Tory. She gulped as she was going to the taxi’s trunk to put her luggage inside.

No wonder he knew that this was my luggage bag. Once she put it her luggage bag in the trunk, she went inside the cab and was sitting in the middle of Tory and lee, while Marius was at the front. She gave a quick glance to Tory and sighed. I’ll ask him at the right time, I guess.

*flyhigh-highfive-fivenumbers-numberscounting*

The taxi cab stopped at a one storey house. The house was just a simple brick house with one garage (A/N Just imagine the house as anything you like readers!). “Well we’re here!” Lee exclaimed. Marius paid the taxi driver and said “Ok, guys, get you luggage and let’s go inside the house.”

Why does my life have to be so hard?

Ioretta opened the luggage bag quickly and ran to the front of the door of the house. “Now who’s the slow one???” she exclaimed. One thing she did not realize though is that someone else was living in the house. Suddenly, the door opened behind her. Ioretta felt a chill down her spine Who’s th-there? Then she looked back and saw a man no older than 20.

The man had short messy red hair and was wearing a black top that said  “Haha…” and simple black pants.

He didn’t notice the fact that Ioretta was right in front of him and yelled “Tory, be quiet!!!” Ioretta suddenly felt a wave of fear and anxiety.

“It’s not me, Cloves; it’s the girl in front of you! Do you have any eyes?” Tory yelled back. Cloves then actually looked at Ioretta and said. 

“You must be that girl Tory was talking about! Hi my name is Cloves, nice to meet you!” he said with a big smile on his face.

Is it me or does this guy have mood swings? “It’s nice to meet you too, my name is Ioretta” she replied with a fake smile plastered on her face. Well, might as well get along, considering we live with each other. 

“Well, come in!” he exclaimed and dragged Ioretta in and she was also holding her bag in the process.

He kept on dragging her until they made it to a small room that looks like it has been untouched for several months. The door was dusty unlike any other door in the house. Cloves lets go of her hand and points at the dusty door. “Well, here’s your room, Ioretta, it’s a bit dusty but who cares… I’m going to bed know” he grumbles and walks in another direction.

Wow mood swings much… whatever. Ioretta just sighed and turned the door knob. Even the door knob is really dusty. She twisted the door knob, opened the door and… *Phack* “*cough* *cough* there’s dust everywhere!” she exclaimed. What the fudge am I going to do know!?

*heyguys-guysareboys-boyslikegirls-girlslikeshinee*

A/N Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter, she WILL eventually meet SHINee but it will take time to write it. Sorry about that!