Chapter 5

Flower's Daydream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyukjae ran and ran. He did not care where he was stepping. There was no time to take it slow and try to figure out where to step. He saw the silhouette falling down. ‘No!’ he thought as the shape hit the ground. Even though the painful feeling in his head became worse and worse he kept running. Closer and closer. Until he dropped to his knees right beside this foreign sight.
“Hey! Can you hear me?” he said loudly as he was trying to shake the figure awake. He could not care less for the intensifying pain in his head. By now it stopped being the dull pain it was before and instead became a terribly painful headache. It felt as if someone was stabbing into his head with a knife repeatedly but all Hyukjae could think of was saving this person.
“Help!” he screamed loudly, “is someone there?! Help!”
The blind boy tried everything to save the man as the pain in his head and the weird pull in his chest intensified.

“He can’t die. You need him.”

Hyukjae sad straight. “What?” he whispered to himself, “What was that?”

“Help will not come in time. He only has you to save him.”

Again, a voice spoke in his head. Or was it his heart?
“What am I supposed to do?” By now Hyukjae was shedding tears. The salty drops were running down his cheeks. A bystander would have thought it to be beautiful.

“Your love is the only thing that can save him.”

“My love? How?” Hyukjae was trembling.

“Kiss him.”

Hyukjae stopped crying for a moment. He was too shocked. Did he hear that right? ‘Kiss him?’ Hyukjae blushed furiously as his gaze wandered down to the silhouette in front of him.
“I-I don’t even know where his lips are!” he tried to excuse himself.

“You will find them. Don’t worry.”

Hyukjae blushed more but he felt time running out. There was only one thing he could do. He felt immense embarrassment overcome him but there was nothing else he could do. He leaned down and kissed what he assumed to be the lips of him.

 

“Have you seen Hyukjae?” The queen asked Ryeowook. Heechul was with the queen and he was worried. After the meeting with Leeteuk he couldn’t find Hyukjae. The younger was like fallen off the face of the earth.
Ryeowook shook his head. He hadn’t seen him all day since he excused himself to follow his duties.
“Prince Donghae is gone, too. I haven’t seen them all day.” The young servant signed, a worried expression adorning his face. This made Heechul and the queen worry even more causing Leeteuk to send all the servants and a bunch of guards to search the whole castle grounds for the two young men.

 

“Have you found them?” one guard asked his companion.
“No.”
“No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter