Chapter 3 : Tears

Love, Lies & Tears
~Listen to 'Cry' by MBLAQ~

(OHMYG.O!! THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE~!!)

***

Soon, I finally decided breaking up with Hyun Ah. I didn't love her. I want you... She's the one I want.

I got out of the house to get my mail.

Nothing interesting , just a... A wedding invitation? I opened it, and read through.

'To Kim Jaejoong, you are invited to attend Lee you and Kim Hyun Joong's wedding...'

My mind paused... My ... you ... Is getting married to someone else?

Doesn't she remember me telling her? I wanted to get married to her.

She might not have noticed, but the flowers on her bedside table were from me. I gave her a new bouquet everyday.

Unfortunately, Whenever I visited her, she was asleep. I loved her from afar. I was wrong to leave her like that.

The day I walked out of her room was the day I regret living... I should've kissed her instead... Maybe that could've made things better...

I slowly walked inside, realising that the wedding was tomorrow. Shall I go?

Today I just got clothes ready, and went to sleep, tears falling from my eyes.

The next day, I quickly got ready, and went to her wedding place. I sat down where I had to, it was beside Sooyoung, her best friend.

"Jaejoong Oppa, arent you going to object?"

I wiped away the tear that ran down from my eye.

"Whatever makes her happy will make me happy."

i could see that Sooyoung was getting worried. Soon, the wedding began.

wow, you was beautiful...

she slowly walked down the aisle with her father. She was smiling brightly, the way she used to smile at me.

i was lost in thought for the wedding until the words came.

"I do." The priest nodded then said, "Any objections?"

"I object!" I heard a familiar voice say. Yunho!

"I object too!" Sooyoung was standing proudly.

On the other side of me, Tiffany stood up. "I object."

i looked back at the couple, and you was staring at me with her sparkly eyes. Was she going to cry?

***

At the end of the wedding, I heard someone call me.

"Jaejoong Oppa!"

I turned around, and saw HikariNee still in her wedding dress.

"Jaejoong, you came..."

Jaejoong nodded. Its a shame she didn't love me.

"Jaejoong Oppa, I love you."

tears were falling from her eyes, and she continued crying , waiting for my reply.

I didn't know what to say, but my lips pushed onto hers.

"Saranghaeyo."

_________________________________

Thanks for reading~

OMG. MBLAQ is hot. And y!!

They still look so cool with all that makeup on! <3

MBLAQ HWAITING~

HikariNee ~ (c) Love, Lies & Tears. ^ ^ Thanks for reading. I just realized that I could write more, so.... Guess what!!

I'm writing more!! But I'm hardly gonna ever update, because I have to complete 'Before I Go'...

1, 2, 3, DBSK HWAITING~'

____________________

I'm so sorry guys! I can't write any more chapters ; I don't know what to write next!! :O

But pls read my other stories! It has Jaejoong in them all! Thanks.

Kamsahamidaa... ~HikariNee