Chapter 2 : Lies

Love, Lies & Tears
~Listen To 'Love Ya' by SS501~

(They're all hawt~!! Especially Hyun Joong and JungMin!!)

***

I felt the rain falling on my shoulders as I watched you walk further away from the hospital with Hyun Ah.

How did this happen?

Didn't I love you enough? What can I do to take you back?

I took my things from my hospital room, then immediately left.

My waist still hurts from the bullet that I saved you from... But I needed to get out of here.

This place used to be the place where you visit me, where you make me smile. Now it's like a jail. A place to keep me away from my loved ones... A place to keep me from you.

Where are you now?

... I never forgot anything you told me. I remember every single word.

[FLASHBACK]

"When you get discharged, everything will be back the way it was."

[END OF FLSHBACK]

I remember when I used to lean on your shoulder everytime I felt weak...

[FLASHBACK]

"When you get discharged, let's get married~!"

[END OF FLASHBACK]

those were the words you once gave me. You never visited me anymore, I guess you were too busy with her. With Hyun Ah.

Didn't you feel my heart? Wasn't it strong enough? I'll do anything...

Anything to get you back... There isn't anyone else who could replace you.

Because you are the only one that makes my heart beat like this....

~ I'm glad that I've met you. I love you~

_____________________

Thanks reader!! <3

OMG I LOVE SS501~!!

But I'm still waiting for their comeback...

SS501 HWAITING!! (: