Friendly

Friendly

Tiffany was on her way to her very first job interview. She had intented to get this job as an editorial assistant for the summer, thinking that it would be a great opportunity to learn the ropes and would get her a little closer to her dream job. 

She had dressed up for the occasionㅡ smart casual but professional at the same timeㅡand had spent no less than two hours founding the perfect clothes and make up to impress, and it had been worth it.

Her white blouse adorned with a medium-sized silk blue ribbon loosely hanging around the collar, matched very well with a white diamond-patterned Oxford blue skirt that covered her upper legs, down to her mid thighs and topped with black stilettoes. A midnight blue mid-length coat was neatly folded and rest on the passenger seat.

The sun shone brightly and though it was not steamy hot, both of her windows were rolled down, allowing strong gushes of air to enter by both openings.

Her car's radio was tunned in on a random frequency and as a song ended, another one that she recognized to be her favourite song, started. With a subtil shift of a button the volume went up.

Her head started bobbing slowly in rythm when another car entered her peripherical sight. She felt a gaze staring at her. The traffic was very light, and the only cars were for now riding further ahead or behind of her. They were alone. Tiffany spun her head in the direction of the shiny convertible, a black Mercedes Benz SLK to found the driver, a stunning hot blonde haired woman,ㅡ in her mid twenty most probablyㅡsmirking in her direction.

It must have been the music or the sun shining so brightly or a little bit of both influencing her good mood. Whatever it was that day, that made her do what she did, had been the determining factor of her life as it would be in the future.

She stared back. 

She daringly shifted her head aside and let her gaze fall upon the woman, whose smile enlarged in a too-cute-to-be-creepy assymetrical Cheshire-ish way as small dimples appeared on both sides of her chin. Her playful eyes traced what she could see of Tiffany's upper body. Starting by her perfectly milky face, round cheeks, rosy lips to her unquestionnably present chest, before making their way up again. The confident woman was oppenly checking her out, one hand on the steering wheel another bent, elbow peeking out of the window.

Tiffany felt slightly annoyed at the bold and beautiful stranger, but then a crazy idea made its way in her head and a small smile tugged on her lips, as she decided to have her share of fun with the lady.

Waiting until the woman was looking back at her again she bestowed her most dazzling eyesmile, the one she usually used on men she wanted to seduce. Her reaction was priceless, the lady completely lost her smile and gaped in surprise, a little dazed as Tiffany waved her goodbye before passing her in traffic.

After a brief glance in the rear view mirror she saw the dimpled smile and its owner looking at her and chuckled at the reminiscence of the surprised face the blonde gave her when at the sight of her perfect eyesmile. However, her rejoicing didn't last long and she was pleasantly surprised to see the woman pass her car before giving her a challenging gaze.

They played this flirtaceous game for several blocks before the beautiful stranger, still with a grin plastered on her face vanished into the traffic which had now filled again.

Tiffany was a little disappointed that the game had ended so abruptly but quickly brushed it aside as she remembered where she was driving to.

Arrived at the basement she parked her car in the parking reserved to the company's employees and took a glance at her watch. 
She had five minutes to go.

Perfect.

Just what she needed to do a quick touch up.


Standing in front of the mirror she added a layer of sheer tinted lip balm. Satisfied with the result, she roughly brushed her hair back with her her fingers, checked her overall appearance a last time before heading to the appointment. She announced herself to the receptionist who lead the way to the director's office, with Tiffany in tow.

The receptionist knocked lightly before opening and slipped her head inside.

"Miss, your appointment has arrived."

"Just, a minute please."

The receptionist closed the door again and turned to face her.

"Can you wait here, she'll receive you in a minute."

Not waiting for Tiffany's answer, she flashed her a smile and walked back to the elevator.

Come on Tiffany, you can do it. Coaxed Tiffany, briefly closing her eyes.

The brunette took a deep breath and opened her eyes. A young woman now stood next to the opened door a little amused, her hand extended to Tiffany apparently waiting for her to react.

A blonde woman with a childish toothy grin...

"Hello...?"

"Ah, yes hello." She looked at her incredulously before shaking the hand held out to her and took a few steps in, a little hesitantly. The woman closed the door and Tiffany followed her to her desk, taking a seat in front of her.

Now that she looked closer, the woman was absolutely gorgeous. A white blouse with frills on the collarㅡ open collar forming a plunging V on her necklineㅡ and a crimson red mid-length skirt. Her long blond hair fell perfectly on her shoulder emphasizing her jawline.
A voice snapped Tiffany out of her musing.

"Missㅡ... ?"

She hadn't been aware that she was staring, for a good minute now. She inhaled quickly to brush her embarrassement aside and locked eyes with the now very amused blonde woman at the other side of the desk, before answering.

"Uh... Hwang. Tiffany Hwang."

Oh, holy mother ! Of all the people she could have been interviewed by, it had to be her. 

"Hwang Tiffany, pleased to meet you. My name is Kim. Kim Taeyeon."

Another innocent smile and Tiffany was now crushing on the person who was supposed to interview her, the person who would be her director if she left a good impression, which also reminded her of how her chances were now close to none with everything that has happened and all the zoning out she had been doing since she stepped in her office.

"Miss Hwang, are you okay ?"

"Huh yeah... we can start...Please."

Her cheeks must've been of the same deep crimson red as the woman's skirt right now.

"Great." Again this cute little toothy smile a little lower on one side...

"So, Tiffanyㅡ ..." Her eyes shifted from the sheet of paper on the table to meet those of the flustered woman before her again. The same playful gaze re her face as she asked:

"Are you always so friendly to strangers ?"

                                   ×××