Fall - Part 1

Shades of Purple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

inspired by one of my best friends' rollercoaster of a lovelife lol it's nothing much

slowlyyy trying to get back to writing

ANYWAYS HAVE Y'ALL SEEN WENDY AKA THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD GOING FOR THE BAE'S LIPS ON ISAC??? moving on 

 

Part 1

 

 

Wendy could not remember when she felt it. It just… happened; and when she realized that, it was all too late.

What she knows is that it was because of her adorably annoying friends. If she could even call them that.

Ah, Seulgi and Yeri brought her to this mess. Those brats, really.

 

That day Wendy could remember vividly. It was history class. Nothing special in that class usually. Yeah, it was fun but high school kind of fun? Back when she appreciated more that the teachers are not conducting classes rather than worrying about getting the proper education they paid for.

Ms. Kim was present that time. See, the way she would make a boring (as per her words) class more fun is through games. Just any random game in connection to the day’s topic. And for some reason Wendy can’t remember, the game for that day was to be played by partners. The first to be called were Moonbyul and Solar, an actual couple.

Then Yeri, eyes crinkling in amusement, shouted, “Destiny!”

Perhaps to make the class more lively or just to live up to being the asshats that they are, the whole section started cheering and whistling, teasing all partners that were called in front as soon-to-be couples.

Including them.

“Okay, Wendy. Please stand up.” Was it Ms. Kim’s fault? Why did she have to call her out of so many students in the class? “And….” Their teacher contemplated. “Someone who doesn’t often recite this time, Irene!”

As if on cue, the howling began. “Yooo, you guys look cute!” Followed by countless giggles and snickers. Spotting her so-called friends Seulgi and Yeri joining in, Wendy shook her head in embarrassment and muttered to herself, “Ah, seriously, why are they like this?”

She and Irene were classmates last year so they’re quite familiar with each other already but they had different circles of friends that didn’t coincide with each other, at least not enough for them to really get close. Just to spark up a little conversation, Wendy whispered to Irene, “I don’t know them,” pertaining to her friends to which Irene responded with a little laugh.

Wendy wondered how come she’s never heard that sound before; why it took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter