final.

into you anyway.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Not beta-d or proofread :^)

1000+ worth of pwp

Kyungsoo sighed softly and played with one of his lip piercings.

"Hyung, you shouldn't do that, especially when you just got that one last week" an also pale boy whispered to his seat mate.

the shorter male immediately stopped playing with his newly added lip piercing "I can't help it"

"You don't have to be nervous hyung, just go up to your lover boy, pin him against the locker and say 'Park, meet me by the bleachers after school, be there or be square.' "

Kyungsoo punched his friend, Sehun's arm with a glare "Shut up, I don't see you trying for the student council President"

"Mr. Do and Mr. Oh, please shut your delinquent mouths and listen to my lecture"

Sehun's cheeks flushed as he nudged Kyungsoo hard with his elbow when the teacher finally looked away before whispering 

"I don't have a thing for the President and plus even if I did, he'd never like someone like me"

"Tsk if he doesn't like you for you, I'll have to castrate him" Sehun snorted "I appreciate you caring, hyung"

"You're my friend so I dislike you the least."

The bell later rang for their lunch break and the two darkly dressed and piercing adorned boys got up after putting their things away and left the classroom, ignoring the students that cowered out of their way.

"When will you be asking him, hyung?" Sehun leaned against the locker next to Kyungsoo's while the other carelessly shoved his books in before slamming his locker shut.

"I don't know, maybe when I'm dead?" "Well, you'll die right now"

Kyungsoo was about to question Sehun until he was suddenly pushed aside and bumped into someone "W-what the ?"

"S-sunbaenim, I'm sorry" Kyungsoo's eye widened when he heard 'his' voice and quickly composed himself, intimidatingly staring up at Chanyeol, his crush since 2nd year.

"Park."

"Y-yes?"

"Meet me by the bleachers after school or else." Kyungsoo quickly brushed past Chanyeol, grabbing Sehun on the way.

----------------------------

Chanyeol instantly turned red when Kyungsoo told him to meet him after school, he shyly looked back at Kyungsoo who was stomping away.

"Guys! Guess what!" Chanyeol excitedly sat down at his friends usual table with his lunch tray. "What yeol?" Baekhyun lazily questioned while eating his kimbap, slapping Jongin's hand that was trying to take some "Ow hyuung" Jongin huffed and ate his own 'boring' lunch.

"Well, Kyungsoo sunbaenim wants to meet me by the bleachers today" Chanyeol covered his face in happiness.

"You mean Do Kyungsoo? That scary tattooed and pierced upperclassman?"

The tall curly haired male nodded "Yes but he's not scary Baek..he's just..misunderstood" Chanyeol smiled bashfully.

Baekhyun shook his head at the love sick puppy "Haven't you heard of the rumors about him and his friend?" "What was the rumor?" a tired Yixing sat up out of curiosity.

"Well, it was just before we started first year, a rumor started going around that Do Kyungsoo and Oh Sehun were involved with the police, apparently they both ganged up on a student and nearly beat him to death, then when others tried helping the poor boy,Kyungsoo ended up fighting all 4 with the help of Sehun and got them hospitalized which resulted in them getting reported by the students' mothers, that's why people are still scared of those two"

"I don't believe that dumb rumor, sunbaenim isn't that type of person" Chanyeol nodded and ate his lunch with a smile.

"Well if he does anything to hurt you I'm going to shove my foot far up his .." Baekhyun grumbled, going back to eating his lunch.

----------------------------

Kyungsoo decided to sneak out of class 5

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter