: The Beginning

Forbidden Love (Jungkook x Reader)
Please log in to read the full chapter

• Y/N POV •

(Beep)(Beep)

Ugh... just... one more minute...

(Knock)(Knock) Miss Y/N, it is time to get up. Your father have told me today is an important day and you must not be late.

(Right... how can anyone forget about the 'big' day. My big shot dad and the blood leader decided to have this so called peace law. What a joke-)

(Knock) Miss, if you don't start moving I will come in and help you.

(Gets up) No! I'll do it myself. I'm getting up right now. I will be down for breakfast in a jiffy!

Haha, that's what I want to hear Miss Y/N.

(That's one of my maid and basically caretaker, Yanne. My mom passed away shortly after giving birth to me... so Yanne is like a mom to me)

(Heads towards the bathroom)

(With the new peace law, human youngsters like me and vampires are basically forced to go to school together and today marks the first day. How exciting right? Hah, that's what those optimistic fools like my dad would say.)

(Opens closet) Ugh... I seriously don't want to put on this uniform. Hmmmm... (stares at the other clothes)

Whatever, let's not get into trouble the first day.

(Looks in the mirror) Fighting Y/N, you went through hell in the past. Nothing can stop you now.

 

• JUNGKOOK POV •

(Phone's ringing)

Yo, what's up Tae?

Taehyung: What you mean "what's up", today's the day you know?

Yea... of course.

T

Please log in to read the full chapter