E Team , the aliens .

It's just so complicated .

Your POV

After Leader Taecyeon and I left to wait for Jimin ajumsshi , we actually had a heart-to-heart conversation . I guess he was shy to meet new people , that is why he acted so coldly towards me in front of everyone . He is a cute leader anyway .. Talking about Jimin ajumsshi , he is my best friend , Jihyun's appa . He treats me like his daughter after Jihyun told him that I was lack of family love . Which actually is fake . Screw that Jihyun man ! I'm a healthy and normal girl .

---Family background---

My family is loving for you information , just that we're all around the world .. I mean , Korea and Japan . Appa moved to Japan to continue his career of being a director for a music label . Of course umma will follow him . They happily migrated to Japan , leaving oppa and I . Actually , it was oppa and I who decided to stay in Korea . We wanted to be independent . My oppa , Lee Taemin . I don't know where is he right now . He was suppose to be an idol but I lost contact with him . Actually , I lost with everyone around me . But I got back to Jihyun , Jimin ajumsshi and my parents . As for oppa , I think he changed his number . I can't contact him . So , the reason behind why I want to be a public figure , partially is because I needed to find my oppa .

---End---

"Taeyounggie !" Jimin ajumsshi said as he ran towards Leader Taecyeon and I . The security guards tried to block him while he was struggling .

"Appa !" I shouted as I ran towards the commotion . Leader Taecyeon asked them to release Jimin ajumsshi and explained what was this for . They passed him a visitor tag and relunctantly approved him . Jimin ajumsshi is like a second father , he cares alot about me . He helps me as much as he can when I needed help . He told me that he always wanted a cute child like I am which once made Jihyun pouted at him . I already told Leader Taecyeon that I'm gonna call him appa but actually he is just a close friend's father . It seemed like he understood .

Taecyeon's POV

"Appa !" Taeyoung shouted from far . Her voice is melting my heart . If I had a daughter like her , I would leave no regrets on earth when I'm dead . She explained to me why she called him appa , I guess it was a heart-to-heart conversation with her ? It was so enjoyable . Ajumsshi shouldn't have came this early ..

"Appa , let me introduce to you . This is leader Taecyeon ." She dragged ajumsshi and showed me to him . I bowed and introduced myself with a smile . I have to do it since he will be me appa-in-law .. Soon ! Who wouldn't look up at me if I catch them . They can be described as dumb if they ditch me ! I brought him to our new dorm and every member introduced themselves .

When the members saw ajumsshi , they stood up immediately and greeted him with a warm smile .

"Annyeong haseyo ! We're Gee Nine !" They said in unison while doing our trademark pose .

"Ajumsshi ! I'm Jessica ! You can call me Sica !" Jessica said first .

"I'm Fany Tiffany !" Tiffany said with her heartwarming smile .

"Sunny ~" Sunny sang as she bowed at ajumsshi .

"Victoriaaaaa ~ umma !" Victoria said kiddingly to ajumsshi which made him laughed a little when she said 'umma' .

"Nichkhunnie here !" Nichkhun steped in front .

"Kikwang !" Kikwang greeted with his sweetest smile , that killed so many girls .

"Appa .. Ah , miahnae , I mean ajumsshi , I'm Yoseobbie !" Yoseob said as he scratched the back of his head because he realized that he use the wrong word .

"Hahah . I'm Taecyeon . Annyeong ." I stepped in front of ajumsshi and said .

"Oh right , can we start now ?" Ajumsshi said as he flashed a smile .

We nodded together and we showed him our rooms . He then surveyed everyone about their personal taste . Well , he actually just need to send a representative from each room , it saves more paper . After surveying , he took out a book and showed us that how we can paint and design the house . Everyone listened attentively .

"Thanks appa . Once we've decided we'll notice you ?" Taeyoung told him as she saw all the expression on each member , not knowing which style we should choose .

"Aniyo . Ajumsshi , please stay . We'll decide in half an hour . Is that okay ?" I said . Ajumsshi agreed to stay . We thanked him and we started use the catalouge to talk about the styles . We voted on the styles and we finally came up with one . Since we're so budgeted , we shall get something simply but sharp . [http://www.elledecor.com/files/web/images/articles/MAIN-design-styles-MH1009-LYLE-029.jpg]

"You sure you kids want this ? Once you've decided , you can't change it ." Ajumsshi comfirmed with us again . We nodded and flashed him a smile .

"When shall we start work then ?" Jessica asked .

"I'll bring my men over the day after tomorrow , is that alright ?" Ajumsshi said . Everyone nodded but we was interupted by Sunny .

"But it's our house , we can paint and do the designs ourselves , please ? Ajumsshi , you just have to guide us along and help me us get the materials . Is that okay ? I want to give it a try .." Sunny suggested . Everyone thought that it would be a good idea as it will help us in our bonding .

"Up to you . But I like your suggestion ." Ajumsshi said as he praised Sunny . Ajumsshi left to get the materials for us .

"Oh so what should we do now ?" Yoseob asked , breakin the silence ..

"Since the wardrobe room is ready , shall we go and devide the room and start unpacking our clothes ?" Taeyoung suggested . Silly girl there , she really is cute ..

"But Taeyoung-ah , the house is completely blank now . Should we ask manager hyung if we can sleep in 11th floor's dorm for this two weeks ?" Tiffany said to Taeyoung . Taeyoung pouted cutely after she heard that we can't unpack our things . Aigoo , she's so cute !!

"BWOH ?! Arasso .. Annyeong ." Tiffany put down the phone and told us that if we can't finish this challenge in two weeks , we won't get to debut and our concept will be given to E Team , which means ET aliens . The actual meaning is I don't know , but we don't really like them . But they are really wierd people , so we found them this name from their band name . Too bad , who ask SMEnt gave them this name ?

Jessica's POV

I can't believe my own ears . If we can't finish this task , we're going to degrade !? Like , ohmygod ?! That means , this apartment , the concept album , the debut date , everything will become the ET !? This is unbelievable . It they ever debut before us , I'll cry . Like seriously . I'm not kidding . I really will cry if we're getting insult in this way ..

We carried our luggages and went back to our 11th floor dorms . We saw those aliens peeking out from their dorms . They were trying to hide themselves , EPIC FAIL . Can't they just mind their own business . Before we went up to the 12th floor , we always fight . ET is a mix band too . But they got 2 girls and 2 boys . Now that they heard that we're gonna debut , they're trying to be extra and build good bonding with us ?! No way man ! Or maybe are they just trying to get to know Taeyoung and make her their friend ? And then get our news from her ?! They're pushing themselves too far .

"YAH ! CAN YOU FOUR JUST STOP SPYING AT US ?!" Both Taecyeon oppa and I shouted together as we both turned back with an annoyed face . Everyone wasn't surprised that I shouted , except for Taeyoung . Opps , did I just spoiled my impression ? It doesn't matter as long as I can be myself . Everyone looked at them with a pissed face while Taeyoung just looked confused . They quickly closed the door and ran into their dorms . Turtles .

Victoria took out her keys and opened the doors . We went in and Taeyoung started asking us about those turtle aliens . We explained alot to her and she just nodded and she kept pitying them . We told her not to be so soft hearted towards people like them . She said yes but we could still see her sympathy for him . Those people really leads a pathetic life . We put down our things and decided to go for a bath .

"Ahh Taeyoung ?" I heard Tiffany called out for Taeyoung . I went to the bathroom and ignore her .

"Dae .. u-unn-iii-ee .. ?" Taeyoung said nervously . I guessed she was scared that she called Tiffany using the wrong name . I walked into the toilet and closed the door behind me . I turned the tap on and I took off my clothes . Then , I deeped into the tub of water in front of me . I felt so relax , this made the rest of my day ..

"Shall we go to the 12th floor and I'll show you your seniors ?" Tiffany asked Taeyoung .

"Sure .. But will they agree ?" Taeyoung asked , I was still aware of their voice as they were speaking in the room .

"They were the ones that asked me to ask you ! So you don't need to notice so much ." Tiffany said , letting me imagine the scene .

Tiffany's POV

SHINee were the one that wanted to see her so badly . Everyone except for Taemin . Well , that Taemin doesn't look at other girls , only if it was his sister . He and his sister lost touch a year ago , very sad story . He cried for two weeks and all the SHINee schedules were postponed . He was lucky that SMEnt understood his situation and even postponed their Ring Ding Dong comeback stage .

"Let's go !" I said as I walked towards the living room .

"Unnie , wait for me for a minute ? I need to get change ." She said to me . I nodded and went to the living to join Sunny and Victoria watching Music Bank . Currently , Sunny is going gaga over MBlaq and B2ST . Ohmygod . She's not starting it again !! Suddenly , Taeyoung walked out of the room . Thank god . She was still wearing so fashionably . She really got some sense of taste . But I thought I saw that shirt somewhere before .. Maybe some shops ? [http://www.traderscity.com/board/userpix28/20157-fashion-korean-long-sleeve-shirt-numbers-green-w09081201-2-1.jpg]

We went out of the house and took the lift to 12th floor . We went to SNSD unnie's room first . We knocked on the doors and we were attended immediately .

"Omo ! See who's here !" Yuri shouted to the rest of the members . Everyone ran out and took a look . We walked into the living room and everyone sat there happily looking at Taeyoung .

"Annyeong haseyo , unnies ." Taeyoung said shyly .

"Aigoo .. Taeyoung is so cute !" Taeyeon said as she admire Taeyoung .

"Taeyeon unnie , she is the combination of you and me ! Taeyeon + Sooyoung ~" Sooyoung sang . Taeyoung giggled a little .

"Taeyoung-ah , mind telling unnie where you get your shirt ?" YoonA asked after whispering to Yuri .

"Ahh .. Miahnae unnie , I don't know either . It was a present from someone ." Taeyoung replied to YoonA .

"It's getting late , we still have a few more dorms to go , so shall we go now , Taeyoung ?" I asked Taeyoung . Taeyoung nodded and we decided to leave .

"Kamshahamnida unnies ! I have a great time !" Taeyoung said politely as we were about to leave .They loves her so much . For her cuteness and her politeness , she is a ultimate 16 years old girl . I've never seen any 16 years old girl . Girls at this age , are either fangirls or rebellious flirts . She is the most normal 16 yrs old girl I've ever seen .. Then , we went to f(x)'s dorm but it seems like they have not come back from their schedules . We brought our feets to Super Junior oppas' apartment , the biggest in the whole SMEnter . The reason is simple . They have so many members , it won't be possible to fit them into a smile dorm . We got the second biggest as our team have got 10 people . I pressed the bell and we waited for a moment .

"Ahh .. Fany-ah .. What brought you up late in the night ?" Heechul oppa opened the door and started to unlock it .

"Oppa , didn't Kyuhyun oppa told you why I'm coming up ?" I asked and Heechul shook his head . We shouted for Kyuhyun oppa and he ran out to see what was happening .

"Taeyoung ? Taeyounggie ~" Kyuhyun oppa shouted in delight , the rest of the members came to see what was happening . Kyuhyun oppa gave Taeyoung a tight hug which made her catch her breath afterwards .

"Yah oppa ! I can't breathe !!" Taeyoung started hitting on Kyuhyun's back playfully , asking him to stop . He let go and jumped like a little boy . Taeyoung smiled abit . They left the rest of us speechless . Why do they know each other ?

"Taeyoung-ah , how come you know Kyuhyun oppa ?" I asked her .

"I was a Super Junior fans previously . I post videos of myself dancing and singing their songs online and that caught SMEnt's attention . That made me here today ." She explained while grinning widely . Everyone nodded while them two smile at each other like idoits . Shindong oppa shook his head suddenly and asked , "But that doesn't explain anything .."

"Oh , we met during the audition . And we became good friends ." Kyuhyun oppa said as he winked to Taeyoung .

"Arasso , Taeyoung . You can find him tomorrow .. We have to leave . We need to go to SHINee oppas' dorm ." I dragged her out . We walked towards SHINee's dorm and Taeyoung keep questioning me about funny questions .

"Unnie , who is SHINee ?" She asked .

"YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW THEM ?! THEY ARE SO FAMOUS !!" I was shocked when she asked me such questions . She nodded and lowered her head .

"I've been looking for my brother for this one whole year . I didn't even have the time to buy albums or watch Music bank ." She explained .

"Then we shall watch them live ." I said as I knocked on their door .

"Omo , Yeobu ! See who's here !" Key oppa opened the door and welcomed us .

"Tiffany ~ How come I didn't see you around this days !" Jonghyun oppa asked .

"Miahnae oppa . I was busy with our trainings . So this is our new member that you've wanted to see ." I stood beside Taeyoung and tried to make her introduce .

"Annyeong haseyo . I'm Taeyoung ." She greeted politely . Suddenly , Minho came out of his room and spotted Taeyoung . I smiled at him , he looked away and walked off . I think he is really pissed off .

Your POV

There was a guy with a 'helmet' that has highlights on it . Well , I called it the helmet cause it looked so squarish ! They was another one that has a hair colour with different tones . It was so cool . I think I like him . Oh no , I feel so ty . One look and I like him . Does this count as playgirl or something ? Ohmygod ! Get him off my brain please .. Suddenly , a door flung open and a charismatic guy walked out . Everyone looked at him and he spotted me . He gave me a stern look and walked off . He is kind of scary . I guess he doesn't really like me .

"Oppas , Taeyoung said that she doesn't know SHINee .." Fany unnie said giggling . I ruffled my own hair as I was very embarrassed .

"Annyeong haseyo ! SHINee imnida !" They greeted livingly .

"I'm Key Umma ~" That helmet guy claimed that his name is Key . Cool name he have there ~

"I'm Minho ." That charismatic guy said as he shouted from the toilet . Like ohmygod ? He heard us ?

"Call me Jonghyunnie oppa ." That guy with the seven tones of hair said .

"J-jonngg-ghhyy-uu-nnn-iiiee-e o-pp-pa .." I said nervously . I just screwed my whole line . He smile warmly at me , which made me melt . Hello ?! Which girl won't have a heartmelt when he is showcasing smiles !?

"Call me Onew please ." A voice from the sofa said . I turned around and saw a guy with a apple hairstyle said . I'm not joking , his hair looks like apple , especially when he tied his fringe up , making that look like the stalk of the apple . Aigo ~ Cute ! But the strange thing is that he is holding to a bucket of Chicken .. From KFC ? I turned around and started to ask them about Onew .

"Does he eats that whole bucket himself ?" I pointed at Onew and his bucket of Chicken .

"Yes , I eat them everyday ." He said and he turned to me , flashing me a big grin . I walked towards him and sat down . Obviously , I'm interested in him , in a friendly way . I find him very interesting .. He is like , an oppa to me .. I just got that feeling . He turned and looked at me .

"Did I see this shirt somewhere before ?" He asked Key . Which made everyone walked towards the sofa and looked at my shirt . They then exchanged looks with each other . Aww , so what's wrong here ?!

"By any chance , are you -" Key questioned me by he was interupted by a familiar voice .

"Ring Ding Dong ~" Someone was humming a song from the kitchen , everyone turned and looked at him . He was drying his head , so I couldn't look at him . After he dried his hair , he went into his room and asked , "Who's here ?"

"Your sister , would you care ?" Key said jokingly suddenly . Taemin laughed a little and closed the door .

"YAH  !! COME OUT ! THIS MIGHT BE YOUR SISTER !" Onew ran to the door with his bucket of chicken and knocked on the door violently .

"Dae dae hyung . I'm changing , so I locked the door ~" He sang with a sweet voice . I couldn't recall who's voice is that so I sat still , looking forward to know who is that . Onew then dragged a person until he is in front of me . I looked up but I couldn't see his face as the light was behind him .

"This shirt .." He spoke . "Hyung , is this .. ?"

"I'm not sure , do you want to ask her yourself ?" Key asked . That guy then dragged me into the room and locked the door behind us . I got abit scared . God , please don't make my first day here miserable ~ I don't want to get on the first day . Modesty !!

"Taeyoung ? Lee Taeyoung ?" He called out .

"Dae ?" I asked , really afraid of what he might be doing to me .

"Do you have a brother by any chance ?" He asked . So he is scared that my brother will haunt him down ? Hah , but I bet oppa don't even know I'm here .

"Yeah .." I replied honestly .

"How do you call him ?" He still backfacing me , as if there was something bothering him .

Taemin's POV

I wasn't sure if it was my sister , Taeyoung . I've met a lot of girls with the same name as her , but none of them is Taeyoung . I don't need to look , by hearing how she call me , I know who is she .

"Ahh .. So you want to know how I call him ?" She asked . Like of course ?! Or else why will I even bother to ask her . I back faced her because I don't want to let my hopes go too high . There was once that I met a girl that looked alike with Taeyoung but I knew that she wasn't the one I know after hearing her voice of calling me . I didn't really rely on looks , instead I started to test how do they call me .

"Oh .. He is my oppa .. So ." She paused and then , "Oppa ~" She whined . Exactly the same way as Taeyoung does . I turned around immediately and shouted her name .

"Oppa ?" She asked . I was quite disappointed that she didn't remember me .

"Bwoh ?! You don't remember me ?" I asked , very carefully , hoping she will remember . She came nearer to me and held my fringe up for a second . Then , she jumped up .

"OPPA ~~~~" She whined once again . We hug tightly to each other for like ten minutes . I miss the times we used to hug each other . We unlocked the door and went out once we clarified things . Tiffany dragged her out of our dorms as they have trainings the following day . I opened the door for them . They walked towards but just then , Jonghyun hyung ran out and talked to Taeyoung .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Aww ! I can't update from 3rd Dec to 21st Dec !

I'm overseas ! T.T

I don't want to go ~

Subscribe and comment please ! :D

And continue to supprt me ! ^^

Kamshahamnida ~

If i have time , i'll try to write the draft first .

when i comeback , i'll post them ! (:

btw , im gna go hongkong and china T.T

my grandparents are thr . wdf .