The new member .

It's just so complicated .

Taecyeon's POV

Hello everyone , I'm the hottest guy in the future most successful band , Taecyeon ! I'm waiting in front of my company , SM Entertainment . For a freaking 16 years old girl . I was told that she was hot , but it's impossible . She's only 16 and it's the most annoying stage . How can she ever be hot ? Oh well , I guess she will just go gaga over my beautiful face . Hey , stop saying that I'm aiming 16 years old . Even my members agree !

Flashback : thirty minutes ago ..

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh !! Manager hyung , please don't tell me it's real !!!" I was talking over the phone with manager hyung . Before he called me , I was having a fun time watching We Got Married : Sweet Potato Couple with the rest of the members and Yoseob's girlfriend , Hara came over to watch too . She came to watch not because Alpha Entertainment can't afford a tv . She came to spend time with Yoseob , that's her main purpose .

"Arasso . I'll do so in an hour . So stop nagging me please ." I begged over the phone . I shook my head and cut the line . The members looked worried about what is going to happen .

"Oppa , what is happening there ?" Jessica asked . I looked up at all of them as they were anticipating for my answer . I sighed and they all ran up to me , pestering me . Obviously they are not worried for me . They were just trying to be extra here and try to pick that girl up . They can do so if they wants ! It's negative ten degree celcius outside . Of course I want to stay home and enjoy the heater ! If they want to go , go ahead ! REPLACE ME !!!!

"There will be a new member soon . A 16 years old HOT girl ." I purposely emphasized on the word , 'HOT' . I am trying to tell the members that she is ugly . Although I haven't seen her before , but she isn't gonna be any hot . Tiffany , Victoria , Nichkhun , JunHyung and Kikwang was really happy I guessed ? DARN . At least I still got Jessica , Sunny and Yoseob to support my idea .

"I don't think it's a good idea ." Sunny said . Good one dongseng ! She've always been the one that speaks from her heart . Though she doesn't think before saying sometimes ..

"Same here ." Yoseob raised he hands and agreed with Sunny . He usually doesn't contribute much when it comes to my-opinion-is-blahblahblah stuffs . He usually remains quiet when the rest of the members are discussing . Hara looked at everyone and looked disappointed somehow . I don't know why . But I just ignored her .

"Why ?" The other group asked in unison .

"You see , we've been training for a year . What brought us together and every single memories . Now , we're gonna have a new member . That member might be left out when we talk about our past memories . And we trained for so long , how can she just come in like that suddenly ? She won't be able to catch up ." Jessica explained .

"But we can make new memories together , right ?" Kikwang pleaded with his puppy eyes . Well , Kikwang , it doesn't really work everytime , HA ! Jessica just sighed and went back to the couch and continue looking at the sweet couple . Hara pulled Yoseob aside and spoke personally to him . She called that whisper but I call it talking loudly . I can hear it when I'm in the toilet and them in the kitchen . And for your infomation , my toilet door is closed . It's even harder to hear .

"Oppa . I don't think it's a good idea to not support the new member ." I heard Hara said . So there is she , trying to spoil my supporter's thoughts uhh !

"Why ?" Yoseob asked after he giggled a little . Pardon Yoseob , he always laugh when there's nothing funny .

"When I was trained as a Kara member , I was some kind of isolated kid . When everyone is talking , I got nothing to say cause I don't understand a single thing . It feels really awful . But after some time , the Kara member began to accept my existence . I felt much better and it always motivates me to do better in my practices ." Hara explained . I felt it was true , but I can't give in now . It'll be very embarassing if I said a certain thing this moment and another the next second .

"True true .. So what do you want me to do , Jagiya ?" Yoseob asked sweetly . It gave me goosebump when he called Hara darling . Hara giggled .

"I think you should accept her and give her your fullest support in everything ." Hara told Yoseob .

"Arasso . I will do as you say . Yeobu don't worry too much please ." He told Hara . ! Hara just managed to convince one of my supporter .

"Yeah ! We're gonna have another daughter ~" Nichkhun and Victoria said as I walked out of the kitchen . Oh my god , can't they look around before they say ? I'm there too !!! I rolled my eyes and I grabbed my beanie and went out of my dorms , getting ready to pick that girl up .

End of flashback .

I saw a pink BMW approaching me . It is some car that I've never seen before in SMEnt . Perhaps it belongs to some guests ? The car was parked near me . I starred at the car as the pink was very sharp . It's drived by a girl . She's approaching me . I told you I'm like a magnet to nails . I'm saying that girls are the nails , which means they're attracted to me !

"Annyeong haseyo , do you know who is T-taecyy..eonn-n shi ?" What she is looking for me ? Did anyone tell her that I'm hot so she's here to see how hot I am ? By the way , she looks BEAUTIFULLY HOT . Only if she was that 16 years old girl . It's totally impossible . She waved her hands in front of my face as I was daydreaming .

"Oh yes , I'm Taecyeon . And you're ?" I proudly announced my name to her .

"Ahh .. Taecyeon-sshi ! Annyeong haseyo !" She did a 90 degree bow . I need to say , she must be the real daughter of Victoria . They both greets everyone with pride and does a right angle when bowing . I stupidly bowed back . I felt so retarded as I grinned .

"I'm Lee Taeyoung . The new member of G9 ." She flashed me the cutest smile that I've even seen on earth . She started to smile but I slowly hid my teeth . Are you kidding me ? Making a really hot girl into our band . I think she just has the face but no talent . I shall try her out during tomorrow's schedules .

"Ahh .. Taeyoung-sshi ! Come with me please . We'll go to the sevices' office then we'll go to the dorms . Then I'll ask someone to bring you around to explore the building ." I said . I don't want to bring her around the building as I don't want to be part of her 'mini-fans club' . Take pride Taecyeon Take pride !

Whatever it is , she wears a long sleeve black jumpsuit . Don't she feels cold ?! She indeed is strong .. [http://sgblogshopsreview.com/wp-content/gallery/pictures/shoplah4.jpg] Her choices of accessories is very good . And she must have got some money , don't she ?! [http://www.b2btrade.biz/images2/img48c4e9bccf198.jpg] Gucci shoes . Though it's a female edition , I craved for this pair of shoes for a very long time . I was waiting for a discount . I admit that I've got some 'auntie' genes in me . I starred at her shoes for about 10 minutes without moving . She walked like 5 metres and she turned back , looking at the retarded me .

"Taecyeon-sshi ?" She asked politely . I shook myself awake and apologised immediately . I realised where she was and I dashed beside her and we continued walking . I offered to drag her two big luggages for her as a gentleman but she rejected me . What the hell , she's the first lady that rejected me ! Aren't I hot enough !?!? I gave her a pissed look and she was afraid . She passed me one of her luggage and I think she really is a millionaire . [http://cdn1.ioffer.com/img/item/142/443/717/i9HS1fhs0jbEvSt.jpg] [http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Zu7ne5bCj8c/SP5NlATyULI/AAAAAAAAHHk/I6JkMw4A9Ds/s400/vuitton+luggage+suite] I looked to her right hand side and found out that she was holding onto Chanel's handbag . [http://upload.ecvv.com/upload/Product/20086/China_chanel_handbags2008651445533.jpg] I gasped after I saw how much she practically cost . She looked at me as if I was some kind of monster .

After going to the services department , we lifted to our dorms . As we walked passed the other band's dorms , Taeyoung looked around curiously . She stood outside SHINee's dorm for awhile . Don't freaking tell me she's a crazy fangirl that can smile SHINee .

"Who lives here ?" She asked me , pointing to the dorm above of us .

"SHINee hyung ." I replied as if I didn't give a damn . She nodded her head and continued walking . As we reached our dorms , we pressed the door bells and the door opened immediately . Yes , immediately . They unlocked the door and welcomed Taeyoung . I've never seen them this warming . Never . I guessed Hara and Yoseob even snatched my supporters away and made Taeyoung's mini-fans club's fans upgrade .  Nichkhun and Victoria dragged her in , while Jessica and Sunny dragged the luggage in for her and the rest went after them . I was left dumbfounded . They ignored me . THEY FREAKING IGNORE ME . What the ?! I dragged the luggage in and ran to my room .

"Hyung .." Yoseob came in to the room .

"Get out ." I shouted at him .

"But hyung , I'm sharing the same room as you ." He told me .

"Oh right . What do you want now ? Get out and entertain her ." I told him coldly .

"Hyung .. You're jealous ." Yoseob giggled AGAIN .

"What the ?! Why do I have to jealous her ?" I replied loudly .

"Cause you never had that kind of attention before , did you ?" Yoseob smirked at me and it was really scary . To see a young innocent boy , smirking . I shook my head virgerously to show that I'm not jealous .

"Admit it !" Junhyung stood at the door looking into the mirror , messing his own hair . What the ?! I'm not jealous , please . Just that they reacted abit too shocking .

"It's just that you guys were too warming . I've never seen this side of you guys ." I confessed as I lied down on the bed and put my left hand under my head . Hara called for Yoseob and he left . Junhyung came in and closed the door . Something's fishy .

"Just admit it . You likes her ." He splitted . So this is why he closeed the door !

"Retarded ." I stood up and went to the closet to find my pyjamas . I dug out my favourite hello kitty pants and a plain tee . I went to our bathroom and began bathing .

"Yah Ok Taecyeon ! Why are you bathing so early !!!" He said , before I closed  the door of the washroom , I saw him pouting at me . It was cute but it was really disgusting for the cool Junhyung started pestering me about this . I locked the door and began singing some random songs as he was trying to tell me that I like her .

Sunny's POV

Well , Hara managed to convince the so called antis of her to become part of her mini-fans club . That is how we called the people who supported another one . She told us her experienced and obviously we were touched by her words , as usual . We warmly welcome her and she looked surprised . I guessed it's because Taecyeon was mean and she was thinking that everyone in the band will be the same . I'm so gonna kill Taecyeon if what I'm interpreting here is real . Cause I'm friendly  and socialised .

We brought her luggages and bags into the multi purpose room and we helped her unpack her things into our room . We managed to clear everything in an hour . Something I was very curious was that why is the guy's door closed ? I secretly pushed open the door while others are still busy unpacking . I heard Taecyeon saying 'retarded' . Hahah , I got it . It must be Junhyung that tried to convince Taecyeon , saying he likes her . But Taecyeon is not admitting it . Well , it was pretty obvious actually . We actually stalked Taecyeon after he left the dorms to pick Taeyoung up . We didn't really trust him but when we saw Taeyoung , we found out that he actually react different from Ok Taecyeon . He used to stunned people around him but now it's Taeyoung that frooze him . He even offered to help her carry her luggage when he didn't even want to hold my bottle of water while I'm trying to tie my shoelace . I gently closed the door as I don't want anyone to find out that what I'm doing . I acted like nothing happened and continue with my task .

When the unpacking of things are done , we picked her suitcases and asked where does she want us to put them at . She took them over from us and thanked us for our help . She's a polite girl . Jessica dropped her jaws when she picked up her phone . She was very happy after hearing the news . After she put down the phone , everyone crowded . Around her and asked her what happened .

"We're .. We're promoting to the 12th floor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted in delight . Junhyung and Taecyeon came out from the room asking what did she say and asked for a repeat . Even Junhyung who was with his headset , usually if you see his headset with him , he's blasting himself with music , can hear what Jessica told everyone .

"We're going to upgrade !!!" Jessica showed us a grin and everyone jumped in delight together , we even hugged Taeyoung along . But she doesn't know what is so great about the 12th floor . She didn't spoil the fun so she just jumped along with us .

"Alright guys . Manager oppa said that we're suppose to pack our things by 3pm . It's 11am now . We'll go to the canteen and have our lunch and we'll start packing starting from 12pm , okay ?" Jessica announced happily . Everyone nodded .

Kikwang's POV

Everyone went back their own room to get changed but I got pulled back . I felt someone tugging my shirt . I turned back and I saw Taeyoung . I gave her a question mark by widing my eyes abit with a curious face . She dragged me to the kitchen and sat down on the floor . I looked at her , not knowing what to do . She starred at me and patted on the floor next to her . I sat down and she began asking me questions .

"You're my oppa , are you ?" She asked suddenly .

"I'm 17 . What do you think ?" I gave her my smile .

"Okay , oppa . So what is so great about the 12th floor ?" She questioned me straight away .

"It is really awesome . Paradise ." I commented and started dreaming like a crazy fanboy that just met SNSD .

"You get what I mean  , don't you ? Get to the point please ?" Well , it would sound so rude if she didn't said please .

"Firstly , 11th floor is for the predebut bands or artistes . This predebut that we're talking about are those that hasn't even have a music track or a date for they debut stage . If we gets to promote to 12th floor , it means that we've got album concept and our debut date set ." I said like a 12 years old kid . She smiled at my excitement . Well , I think I really overdo my cuteness .

"Continue ?" She smiled and asked me to proceed .

"12th floor's dorms are much bigger than 11th story's . Right now , we're leaving in a 5 room flat apartment . You only see 3 rooms as one room is demolished . It is the living room that you're seeing now ." I pointed the living room to her .

"The house is big , but the rooms are cramp ." She commented on the rooms .

"Yes , you're right . If we move up to 12th floor , we'll have 4 sleeping rooms , 2 MPR , a wardrobe room and a extra big kitchen ." I said happily , imagining how nice our room is going to be .

"And-d-d .." I tried to continue but she interupted me .

"Arasso . Kamshahamnida oppa ! Please change out !" She gave me a cute smile and I went off with her following behind me . I went to change out and everyone was waiting for me at the living room .

"Let's go ." I spoke as I was walking towards the door .

"Aniyo , Taeyoung isn't ready ." Junhyung said . She came out of the room rushing badly .

"Ahh .. Miahnae miahnae ~ I'm sorry !!" She kept apologising but everyone gave her a smile .

"Stop apologising ! My stomach is demanding for food ! Let's go !" Junhyung dragged Taeyoung with his right hand and his left hand in his jacket's pocket . She followed behind him . Everyone was very surprise that Junhyung actually opened his heart for Taeyoung to enter . He usually is the one that is most anti-social but now he is the most friendly among the team . Taecyeon tried to peep at them and at the same time pretend as if he doesn't care . Everyone looked at him and sighed and ran after Taeyoung and Junhyung .

"Ah .. What should I eat ?" Taeyoung looked at the thick menu book of SMCafe . Everyone ordered their lunch while Taeyoung is still flipping through . Everyone looked at her cuteness with her hello kitty tee [http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/e2/9/AAAAAowjO-4AAAAAAOKXFQ.jpg?v=1206295195000] and overall denim shorts [http://www.angiehearts.net/v/vspfiles/photos/mhh8015b-2T.jpg] .

"Taeyoung-ah . You can order anything here . They have almost all the food ." Kikwang tried to help Taeyoung .

"I don't know what to eat . Can you guys suggest me ?" She asked politely .

"Luncheon meat with sunny side egg rice" "Fish n Chip" "Steak for the win !!" "You have to choose the sandwiches here ." Everyone suggested different food to Taeyoung . She looked at everyone confused , not knowing who to listen to first .

"Just eat the same as me ." Taecyeon said all of a sudden . Everyone turned and looked at him . He is the one that always will suggest to eat a big meal or buffet . But this time , it's different .

"One more cold noodles please ." Taecyeon raised his hands to signal the waiter . Everyone was still surprised with what he did .

"Unnies and oppas , what's wrong ?" Taeyoung asked all of a sudden . Can't she feel that Taecyeon likes her , SO BADLY ?!

"Nothing much .." Everyone said in unison as we looked at Taeyoung with a smile . She nodded her head , believing our lies .

"Taecyeon-sshi , kamshahamnida !" Taeyoung looked into Taecyeon's eyes deeply which untill now no one dares to do so . Cause his eyes will kill anyone , no matter is it a girl or a guy . He even made a dozen of guys come out of the closet and confessed to him .

"Nah . Just finish the whole set . You're way too thin ." Taecyeon said as he dropped his head but his eyes still on Taeyoung . He was trying to cover the fact that he is looking at her . It's the first time Taecyeon saying a girl thin , as far as I know him . He always teases the member saying they've got excessive fats but they were almost underweight . Everyone's jaws dropped and eyes widened . It was so shocking to know that Taecyeon is .. saying that Taeyoung is thin ! We never had expected that to happen .

After we finished our meals , we brought Taeyoung around the whole building that we're living at .

"The 12th floor are apartments for those who've debutted or those who are going to debut . People like us ~" Sunny sang happily .

"The 11th floor are dorms that are for predubut bands or artistes that are still under training-hard-very-hard bands or artistes ."

"The 10th floor is used to keep stocks like any clothes or accessories ."

"As for 9th floor , it's a place for you to work out . It's a huge gym ."

"For 8th floor , you will find swimming pools and all kinds of courts like basketball courts and volleyball courts ."

"You can get groceries at the 7th floor . It's SMSupermart ."

"6th floor is where we had lunch . SMCafe ."

"5th floor to 2nd floor is office . You won't need to go there often so we aren't bringing you there ."

"Basement 1 to Basement 5 are carparks . But we're only allowed to park in the Basement 1. It's for all bands or artiste's personal transport . No matter have you debutted anot ."

She nodded and she recite the whole information on the building to us . We were impressed by her good memories , especially Taecyeon but he was trying to cover it . We went back to our dorms and started packing all our stuffs . After 2 hours of packing , we cleaned the house together and did a thorough check  of items . Everything are safely kept in the luggages so we moved up to the 12th floor .

"Our apartment is in between SHINee's and SNSD's ." Jessica looked at the note that Manager hyung passed her earlier on with a secret code on it . We don't use key , we use codes and fingerprints . That showed how advanced is 12th floor . We went and found that the whole house was blank . There isn't any furniture or paint on the walls . I picked up the packet of parcel on the floor and opened it .

"This is your challenge . You'll have to live here . Your band will have to buy paint and furniture with only 10,000,000 wons . If you needs any extra amount , you'll have to take them out from your pocket .Have fun . This challenge will due in the following week after next week ." I read aloud to everyone and everyone looked at me as if I was the one who wrote it .

"WHAT THE ?! HOW CAN 10,000,000 WONS BE ENOUGH ?!" Taecyeon shouted . We sat down with our luggages beside us and we started discussing about what to do .

"Kikwang and Yoseob shares a room . Nichkhun , Junhyung and I will share another ." Taecyeon organised the guys about where they are suppose to sleep .

"Taeyoung , Sunny and Victoria shares a room . While Fany and I shares the smaller room ." Jessica said to the girls and they nodded . They moved to their respective rooms to put down their luggages and they met up at the living room again . They decided that they'll buy SMFurniture as they might get a discount but Jessica thought that it was impossible .

"If they give us money and expect us to get discount from our own company , they wouldn't have gave us this much . If we get discount , we only needs 5,000,000 won ." Jessica said as it was a matter-of-fact . Everyone nodded to agree with what she mentioned .

"I have a friend's dad is working as a engineer . Maybe I can get a discount from him ?" Taeyoung said suddenly . Everyone exchanged a look of 'steady ?' look and everyone looked at Taeyoung and nodded .

"Can you bring him here now ?" Sunny asked desperately . Taeyoung punched afew keys on her phone and she contacted her friend's dad .

"He'll be arriving in an hour's time . Shall I go and pick him ?" Taeyoung pointed to the door and asking if she can be excused from the meeting .

"I'll go with you ." Taecyeon stood up walking towards the door . Usually , Taecyeon would not leave the meeting without himself , but he sacrificed for Taeyoung . Everyone looked at him and he gave a what-is-the-problem-here look .

"She's not familiar with the way to the gates . It's a responsibility of a leader , right ?" Taecyeon said as he rolled his eyes . They left to wait for the ajumsshi ..

________________________________________________________________________________________

End of my first chappie ~ :D

Is it nice ? Please subscribe and comment !

Don't be a silent reader , you're too shy ! xD