Mir or Joon

Living as a secret lover..

--Joon P.V--
[LJ] Hey ___, nice to meet you. But shouldn't we get going?
[You] Ow, *clears throat* yes we should.
As you walked she followed, you looked at her and she smiled awkwardly.
She's so cute you thought. Now you were standing in front of the elevator,
it was still awkward.

--You P.V--
You were walking out of your office, nobody said someting.
As you walked he turned around and you just smiled, very awkawardly.
Now you stood infront of the elevator, you stood next to him and looked at
him from the side of your eyes.

*ding*
The eleveator door opened, at the same time you walked in and awkwardly
bumped into eachother. For a second you stood still, he giggled and said
'You should go first' and simled. 'Thank you' you said while smiling and went in.
There was only silence in the elevator, you were to shy to say someting, besides
you ARE his bigest fan!!

*ding*
The elevator doors opened and Joon walked out first.
[LJ] ____ follow me, I'll lead you to the other members.
As you heard that, you automatically smiled.
[You] The other members?
[LJ] Yeah, you are our make-up artist aren't you?
[You] Oh yeah, I still have to get used to it.
You said shyly and scratched your head. Joon laughed now.
[LJ] Haha, it's okay. Well here we are ____
He opened the door and both of you walked in,
now you saw all the members! It is amazing! It's MBLAQ OMG!!
[LJ] Hey guys, this is our new make-up artist ____
You bowed and greated them.
[Mir] Hi, I'm Mir. Nice to meet you.
He said while smiling
[CD] Hi ____ I'm CheonDong, but i guess you already knew, right?
[You] Yeah, I knew. You said while smiling shyly.
[CD] Haha, you're cute ____ Hyung, you chose the right make-up artist.
She is nice, cute and....
Before CheonDong could end his sentince Mir interrupted him.
[Mir] Hyung, stop hitting on her because otherwise she won't like me.
I also have to have a chance hyung!
As they said that you blushed, most of the time you said those things about them,
but now they said it about you!
[SH] Guys are you done now? So ____ I'm SeungHo, sorry for these guys.
[You] Hi SeungHo, it's okay.
[GO] Hi ____ I'm ByungHee, but call me GO.
[You] Hi GO.
You got to know the members, they are so nice and handsome ofcours!

[Manager] Guys, sorry to interrupt but we have to leave now.
[MBLAQ] Yeah hyung. You grabed joon by his arm
[You] Joon ssi, where are we going? What scedule is it?
[LJ] We are going to M Countdown, today we have a live performance.
He said while smiling.
[Mir] Noona, are you coming!! Mir shouted at you.
[CD] YAH MIR!! Don't shout at such a beautiful lady like ____! You should say; ____ are you coming~
He said that with a low and deep voice, when he said that you giggled.

--Joon P.V--
As soon as we walked in the room, the boys were are over her. I didn't like that at all!
I was the first one who saw her, they can't take her away from me! I have to try harder now, but I can't just tell her.
I have to do this step by step. She grabed me by my arm.
[You] Joon ssi, where are we going? What scedule is it?
[LJ] We are going to M Countdown, today we have a live performance.
The moment she grabbed my arm I felt my heart beating faster. I smiled at her and she smiled back,
but ofcourse my stupid dongsaengs have to interrupt again! Aigoo, when are we gonna be alone?

--CD P.V--
The moment Joon hyung walked in with ____, I was totally amazed by her.
She is so beautiful, but when I said that she was beautiful I could see the eyes off Joon hyung.
I guess he likes her, but what can I do, she is so cute I can't let it. I'm sorry hyung, you have to fight with me first.

--Mir P.V.--
_____ is so beautiful, if CheonDong hyung didn't say that.... Aigooo, why did he said that!
She has the most beautiful smile, i guess that I have to settle my feelings becaus she
is actually our make-up artist right? But I will look at her from a distance

--You P.V--
All of you walked to the car, but do I have to sit with them? Or am I going with a taxi or someting?
How do I get there? You stopped the manager for a moment and asked
[You] Manager-nim, how am I going to M Countdown?
[Manager] Well ____ssi, you have to sit with us ofcourse. You can sit in the back,
or if you're still feeling a little uncomftrable you can sit at the front.
But then suddenly Mir grabbed you by your arm,
[Mir] Noona~ you can sit next to me at the back.
He said with a aegyo voice, what made you blush.
[You] W..well, if that's okay with you?
[Mir] Ofcourse noona~ tarawa (follow me).
He helped you get in the car, you were still shy around them.

CheongDong, Lee Joon & GO where sitting right in front of you and Mir.
You were always chasing this car and now, now you're sitting in this car! It is awsome,
the feeling that you will ride in this car from now on. You were still day dreaming when Mir turned around,
now he was facing you. You knew he was looking but didn't moove an inch.
[Mir] Noona, I have a question.
You turned and you were looking at him.
[You] Yeah, what is it?
[Mir] How old are you? I'm calling you noona, but are you really my noona? He said with a shy smile.
[You] Well yes I am, I am a 1990'er and you're a 1991'er right?
Mir was now blushing.
[Mir] Aaah I see, can I ask you someting else? It's a personal question, if you don't want....
[You] Just ask me, if I think it's to personal I won't answer it.
[Mir] Okay, well *clears throat* uhm, well what is your ideal type of guy?
When Mir said that, all the members turned around and where facing you right now. It made you nervous.
[You] Well, my ideal type of guy is... He has to have humour, a beautiful smile,
he doesn't have to have a great body but if he has a great body I will be very happy.
The members where still looking at you, they where all smiling.
[GO] That type of guy, is Joon.
When GO said that you blushed and looked at Lee Joon, he was smiling at you and was also blushing.
He is so cute like that, you thought. When you looked at Mir he was a little upset, but he still smiled at you.

[Mir] It does seems like you are discribing Joon hyung, well we can still be friends right ____?
[You] Ofcourse Mir! When you said that, Mir smiled.
[CD] But ____, who is you favourite member in MBLAQ?
Now all the members where looking at you with a big smile on their face.
[You] Uhm... I'm actually a big fan of you guys and Lee Joon is my favourite member.
The members turned around now, they knew you would said Joon, but Joon just stared at you with a shy smile and red cheeks.
It made you smile, you looked at eachother for the whole ride.

--Joon P.V--
[Mir] Okay, well *clears throat* uhm, well what is your ideal type of guy?
[You] Well, my ideal type of guy is... He has to have humour, a beautiful smile, he doesn't have
to have a great body but if he has a great body I will be very happy.
[GO] That type of guy, is Joon. I looked at her, she smiled. I couldn't take my eyes of her.
[CD] But ____, who is you favourite member in MBLAQ?
[You] Uhm... I'm actually a big fan of you guys and Lee Joon is my favourite member.

When I heard my name, first I was shoked and I liked it. I kept looking at her, the whole ride long.
I guess my cheeks were a bit red, but i just wanted to look at her.

--You P.V--
[Manager] Okay were're here.
[Mir] Noona, be careful.
Mir grabbed you by your hand, when you got of of the car. Mir is very nice.
You walked to the building and Mir didn't let go of your hand, you turned red becaus
there were so much screaming girls around you. Mir turned to you and whisperd
[Mir] Don't worry noona, I will protect you from all these screaming girls, kekeke. You looked at him and he winked.

--Mir P.V--
I grabbed the hand of ____ and she didn't pull back, she has warm hands. When I got off of the car there were so many fans.
I held ____ noona's hand even thighter. I want everybody to see that I'm the first one who she's with.

--Joon P.V--
I saw that CheolYeong grabbed ____'s hand before I even got to talk to her.
Aigoo, CheolYeong really likes ____ doesn't he