Little Do You Know

Hana's Stories about Jimin [PJM]

Title : Little Do You Know (Jimin's 2016 Birthday Special)
Characters : You X Park Jimin
Genre : Angst

"I'll love you till the sun dies too..."


Jimin’s POV

That’s it. I won’t let myself fall into all of these love traps ever again. I won’t.

XXXXX

Hyung,” I spun around to the door. I noticed Jungkook right away who was standing there with two bottles of energizer drinks in his grips. I headed towards to the speaker and put the music off, let the silence came, controlling the room.

Jungkook hesitates to come in after he saw my blank expression. I lifted my brows and curled my lips upwards, shaping a small smile.

“Come on in,” With that, he stepped in and landed on the spot beside me. He handed one of the drinks to me. I glanced at him then back to the bottle again. I grabbed it slowly.

“Thanks,”

“Not to me. But to her,” I froze. So it is from her.

“She bought for me too though. Don’t feel pressured,” Jungkook added. I cleared my throat and turned the bottle cap, making some cracking sounds.

“Says who I feel like that?” I mumbled before gulping down the drink until half of it gone into my stomach. I heard some small sigh from the maknae.

I turned to him. “Why?” Jungkook turned to me and stared into my gaze.

“You really won’t give her a chance, don’t you?” I avoided his gaze instantly and took a sip again.

“I don’t like this topic,” I replied.

“Then answer me. Look, she like you. No, she LOVES you. It’s been 5 years since the last girl-,”

“I TOLD YOU I HATE THIS TOPIC,” The bottle flew forward and landed harsh. The leftover drink pooled on the floor. Jungkook sealed his lips and stood up.

“She’s always there for you. Why can’t you see it? The company already gave us chance to date, yet you let go of this chance easily. If only you opened that cold heart of yours, maybe you’ll see her love. She’s sincere, not like those girls,” I smirked at his efforts. He’s really getting on my nerves.

“Stop putting her into good words. She’s being your cousin doesn’t makes her that special. All the girls ARE same,”

“You won’t find true love with that thinking. Just know that I knew her since we’re so little. I liked her for so long but I’m aware she won’t accept any other guys except you into her heart. So please, I’m begging you. Think about this more,” Jungkook pushed his body up and before I knew it, he picked up the bottle and put it infront of me.

“Please, don’t just throw other people heart like this. It hurts. You knew this hurt well, right? Just where is that hyung I knew?” With that, he ended the conversation by walking out the door, leaving me alone in the cold and quiet practice room.

XXXXX

“Jimin, we need to end this…”

“You won’t be there when I need you,”

“I just.. I can’t wait for you. I’m sorry. Please let me go,”

My eyes wide opened as those voices kept echoing in my mind. Those voices that I hates. Those hateful words came out from someone I loves. I sat up and move to the bed’s edge. My body gave up on me when I bent down onto my stomach while resting my elbows on my lap. How long I need to go through this hurt?

I reminded about what Jungkook said. Is my heart that cold? Did I really lose my old self? She… She doesn’t know me. She must be sleeping well at the moment. I’m breaking while she fell asleep. I’m so dumb.

I need to clarify this. I don’t want this stay longer. She needs to forget me. Sooner is better.

I unlocked my phone and tapped on my Kakao Talk chat with her. I saw some of her encouraging messages in that chat room. She said ‘hwaiting’ in most of it. I tapped the letters on the keyboard fast.

‘Hey, can we meet?’ Sent. A small yellow-coloured ‘1’ appeared beside the message. I was going to go out from the chat room when the number disappeared less than 20 seconds after that.

Hello Jimin. Sure. Name the place and time ^^’

She never forgets emoticon whenever she send something. I replied her short before pressed the ‘off’ button immediately and lie down. I grabbed the blanket and hover it over my face. I should sleep.

XXXXX

 ‘Hyung, we’ll go out for a moment.  There’s some gimbap on the table,’ I yawned as I read the note. They always leave me alone at home. Why bother leave me a note as if they remember me? It’s not like they’ll bring me along if I’m awake.

Woah, come to think of it, I SLEPT THROUGHOUT THE DAY. What’s wrong with me? I glanced at the big clock at the living room beside our frames on the wall. It’s 11.30 pm.

“No wonder my stomach is growling…” I rubbed my stomach and sauntered in the kitchen. I pulled the fridge open. It’s filled with side dishes, juices and all of those healthy drinks that Jin hyung always take every morning. But despites of all those varieties, I only focused on the cans of beer at the bottom half of the fridge door.

I know it’s ridiculous to drink beer with empty stomach but who cares? It’s my body. I grabbed two cans of those and slammed the door shut. I filled my other hand with some gimbap and dumped myself on the couch.

Before I could have a bite, a message came through my phone.

“Hi Jimin. Can you open the door? Jungkook didn’t answer my calls,” 

Lazily, I dragged body towards the door. My hand makes its way and turned the knob. The presence of her filled my vision as I opened the door and some lights shone over her. There she was, standing there wearing a loose blouse paired with white short pants. This is crazy but… she’s beautiful.

“Can I come in?”

I blinked. God, I froze in front of her. I widen the door ajar and let her in. She slipped off from her sneakers and walked in. I didn’t bother to open the lamps so it was dim. The light from the television was the only light that shone over the living room.

“You’re alone…” She said.

“Yeah. Why did you come here? I thought we’re meeting tomorrow,” I closed the door and walked passed her to the cushion. I sat down while grabbing the beer. I was going to take a sip but the sight of her standing awkwardly was bothering me.

I shifted my position to the side and signaled her to come. She rubbed her arms and cautiously sat beside me. She’s still nervous around me. Jungkook was right. She still likes me.

Your POV

You bite your lower lips. It’s been awhile you’ve been around him this near. You felt butterflies in my stomach somehow.

“Stop liking me,”

You gasped. Quickly, you faced him. He just stared holes onto the television blankly. He put down the beer and turned to you, locking gaze with you.

“You should stop now. I can’t give you my heart since I can’t accept yours,” He added. You looked away and hung your head low.

“But why…” You mumbled silently. You heard his sigh.

“I can’t trust girls anymore. All of the girls are the same. That’s my belief since they all left me. I know you likes me, that‘s what Jungkook said to me. I know that you love me but I don’t think I can take the risk to be scarred again,” He gulped down the beer. He let out a soft breath of satisfaction but you can sense his pain. He’s like he’s being captive by hole inside of him.

“I’m haunted by all of those memories. I’ve tried to fight it but forgetting is a harder fight than to just let it go. Even if I do accept you, I’ve been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind,”

“I’m an idol. You know that well. I have no time to be beside you. I have no time to be with you most of the times. I have no time to handle with all of your whines in future. I may not love you the same,” He leaned onto his back.

You balled your fist. You can’t stop this feeling. No, you won’t. You have your greatest courage at the moment so you decided to just say it all.

“I’ll wait,” Jimin gazed towards you once again. He really doesn’t expect that.

“I’ll wait. I love you forever like you never felt the pain that you receive from those girls,” You gritted your teeth when you heard him smirked.

You stood up straight before him, blocking the view of the television. He has no choice but to look up on you.

Jimin’s POV

“You’re sure about that? How can you prove it to me?” I said.

To my surprise, she suddenly stood between my thigh gaps and before I realized it, I already in her embrace. I grabbed her arms, trying to break free but,

“This heart beats for you. This heart is yours. I promise that you don’t have to be afraid that I’ll change my mind because I won’t. The love is here now, always and forever stays in my heart,” My lips were shut tight. She slowly pushed me away and she held my face with her small hands.

“I don’t mind that you won’t be there for me most of the times. Just hearing your voice and seeing you on the television are enough. But I promise you, I’ll be there for you. So, just lay your head on me when it’s hard,”

Her gaze didn’t leave mine when she gets off me. A big smile crept up her lips while she drew something out her bag. What is that? It’s dark so I can’t see clearly.

Something exploded from her hands when she pulled something like string on that thing.

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Park Jimin, happy birthday to you~” All the members suddenly came out from the kitchen with cake. The lit candles shone over the living room brightly. I stood up before she went away from me to the group.

“Happy birthday, hyung,” Jungkook wished.

“Our Jimin grown up already,” Namjoon commented.

“My dude grew older,” Taehyung said excitedly.

“What’s so great about the fact that your lifespan is cut shorter?” Yoongi added. Everyone turned to him with cold glares. He shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

“Come on, make a wish,” Jin move closer so I can blow it. I gazed to her and she’s still smiling like always. Her smile… I love her smile.

I intertwined my fingers together and put it near to my chest. After few seconds, I blew the candles out in one blow. Being dork as they were, they cheered like there’s no tomorrow.

“Happy birthday, Jimin,” She stepped nearer and gave me a small wrapped box. She gave me present again this year. I held it and I unknowingly smiled.

Oh? Jimin smiled!”

“You’re right! She makes him smile!!”

Daebak,”

She suddenly walked up on me and pulled my arms softly. I looked at her and she waved her hands like she wants me closer. I lowered my body to match her height. She put her lips near to my ear and whispered.

“I’m sorry for bothering you all these times. I know that my mistakes slowly drowning me since you’re mad. I’ll try to make it better slowly, piece by piece. Little do you know, I love you till the sun dies,” Right then, I felt her small lips on my cheeks. My eyes widened two times bigger.

Yours POV (This is the last time I change the POV ^^;)

You pecked him for the first time. You pulled right away and covered your face as the members cheered even louder. One of them disgusted. You wanted to run away but you were stopped.

With a kiss.

Jimin held your face with his slender fingers and kissed you deeply. You froze and your body completely hardens while the heavenly moment happens. His lips were soft and warm.

“He’s really at another level,” Namjoon chuckled.

YAH! GET A ROOM!” Taehyung exclaimed in dissatisfaction.

“OH MY GOD, HYUNG!! THAT’S MY COUSIN!!!” Jungkook flared up.

“I told you we’re not supposed to be here,” Yoongi rolled his eyes.

*kachak**kachak* (Jin was taking pictures with his phone)

“How if we just leave the cake here and….” Hoseok suggested.

Jimin stopped his kiss and let you go. He grabbed your hands and grasped it. His stared into your gaze and you can’t believe this is happening. You can understand his feelings through his eyes.

“I’ll trust you. I need a little more time but, I’ll love you till the sun dies too,”

 

[END]

 

 

Author's Note
I wrote this for Jimin's Birthday in 2016. I love the song so much! XD Tell me what you thin about it down below and thanks for reading!

-Hana-