Forever

Hana's Stories about Jimin [PJM]

 

 

 

Title : Forever
Characters : You as Lee Sehee X Park Jimin
Genre : Psycho

“Forever with me…”


The bar was filled with low noises of conversations. Some of them were pleasant ones, consisting happy moments while some of them were just hurting memories to be shared. One of them is Jimin’s.

Yah, stop drinking. It’s your sixth glass!” Yoongi smacked the younger male’s head soft. A low yelp escaped Jimin’s mouth. He stretched his neck muscles to look up and darted his gaze towards Yoongi with his half lidded eyes.

A hiccup stopped him to answer Yoongi right away. Jimin straightened his back before laid against the chair.

“I gave her everything, hyung. EVERYTHING. I don’t know what’s wrong. She won’t tell me,” Jimin’s drunken voice caused Yoongi to sigh. He’s annoyed to be honest. Jimin won’t stop drinking after you met up with him and declared a breakup right away few weeks ago. Now, Yoongi needs to take care of Jimin who’s already wasted beside him.

Hyung,”

“What?” Yoongi took a sip on his beer. Gulping it down, he turned to Jimin. Jimin chuckled as he saw his reflection on the glass table.

“Something’s off with my face?”

“You’re not ugly enough to get dump,” Yoongi was being straight as always. Jimin nodded twice at his words, agreeing all the way.

“Right? I remember each one of important dates. Why would she leave me? Do you know the reason? Hyung?” Jimin grabbed Yoongi’s arm, shooking it vigorously. Yoongi pulled away from Jimin’s grip with a frowning face.

“How the fck should I know? Ask her yourself!” Yoongi can’t keep his anger stable anymore. He almost lands a fist on Jimin’s face.

Ah! Yoongi hyung is mad,” Jimin’s laugh only brought Yoongi’s anger higher. He not sure if he can handle this longer. He stuck in this bar for two hours now.

“Sorry, hyung. I just…” Jimin suddenly sunk his head onto the table. He surrounded his head with his arms silently. Yoongi eyed his sudden action. Few seconds passed, a sob could be heard. Yoongi turned soft. It’s been awhile since Jimin last cry.

“I love her. I told her that every single day… Why can’t she understand?”

XXXXX

“You sure you’re fine alone?” Jimin tapped Yoongi’s shoulder. He gave his hyung a bitter smile and nodded.

“I felt better after walking. Thanks, hyung. Meet you later,” Jimin stepped inside his house. Jimin closed the door after bid a goodbye to Yoongi. Yoongi turned his heels and headed to the elevator.

‘He’ll be fine, right?’ Yoongi gazed onto Jimin’s apartment door until it disappeared behind the elevator door.

Jimin arranged his steps one by one across his messy living room. He reached the bathroom. He then flicked the switch on, let dim light showered every corner of the dark bathroom. Despites tons of medication bottles lined up, the first thing he noticed was your blue toothbrush inside the mug by his.

He can’t help but to carve a small smile on his lips. He reminisced about both of you washed up together every morning. Jimin turned the water tap and splashed cold water onto his face. Shivers attacked till his spine. After wiping off his wet face, Jimin sauntered out the bathroom.

Slowly, he landed on the side of the queen sized bed. He glanced onto his things on the bedside table. His gaze stopped on one of the frames. He grabbed it in his hold, staring holes into it.

You were smiling brightly along with him at the Halloween party last year. In that slightly dark room, somehow you were shining.

“Just why? Why?” Clear liquid dropped onto the frame. He can’t accept the truth.

FLASHBACK

“Sehee-ah! I miss you so much!” Jimin greeted you with a tight hug. You wanted to hold his body but you can’t. You put down your arms back by your side. Jimin noticed how cold your hug was.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Jimin held your face with his hands. His hands were warm as always. You looked into his eyes with an unexplainable gaze.

“Jimin-ah,” You called out with your low voice.

He replied with ‘hmm?’ and smiled warmly as always. You breathed in deeply and let out. You felt so nervous yet afraid at the same time. But you need to end this.

“Let’s break up,” There, you said it in one go. Jimin’s big smile faded at once. His eyes grew bigger and his lips gaped apart. He looked like he wanted to say something but nothing come out of his lips,.

“W-why?” You furrowed your brows, trying to hold in your tears. You shut your eyes while choosing the right words to tell him.

“We can’t continue this. No, I can’t continue this relationship. I’m sorry, Jimin-ah,” Tears already slightly blocked your vision. Jimin’s shocked expression filled your blurry vision.

“But why? Did I do something wrong? You can’t just end it like this. Se Hee, look at me!” Jimin held you once again. His strong grip on your shoulders kind of hurting you but you just focused on his face. Jimin’s pupils were trembling and it hurts you to see him this way. But you need to end this.

‘End everything with that crazy kid and marry my choice. Only then he’ll be safe and sound for the rest of his life,’

You thought about your father’s words. With heavy heart, you pushed away Jimin’s hands.

“You did nothing wrong. It’s just me. You don’t need to know. Look, Jimin. I need to go. Thank you so much for everything,” Jimin can’t reply you at all. He still kept his gaze on you. You bit your lips for a moment and you decided to land your lips on his. Jimin’s lips trembled but he closed his eyes. Tears fell through his cheeks.

After that quick kiss ended, you put your small hand on his cheek. “I’m sorry, Jimin. Goodbye,”

“Wait! LEE SEHEE, STOP RIGHT THERE,” You ignored his call. You can’t answer it. You walked away from him without looking back. He kept shouting out your name, asking for you to come back.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jimin lowered his gaze onto the frame once again.

“I need you in my life,” His grip got tighter that it left some traces on his palm. Jimin gritted his teeth as his entire body trembled.

“I can’t let you go. You need to stay with me, Lee Sehee,” He muttered those words. His mind clicked. A wide yet unexplainable smile appeared on his face.

“Wait for me, Sehee-ah,” In a speed of light, Jimin grabbed his favorite jacket and car keys. He stormed out from his dark house, letting silence controlling the space that filled traces and memories of yours.

XXXXX

“Yoongi hyung!” Yoongi gazed upwards from his phone at the call. He flabbergasted by the sight. It’s not scary but it did surprise him. Jimin was lightly running towards him with a big smile on his face, just like before. Yoongi haven’t seen that smile since your break up. Yoongi didn’t look away even once. He still amazed.

“I’m looking for you everywhere!” Jimin took some time to calm his steep breath before saying that. Yoongi’s gaze didn’t left Jimin until Jimin stood straight, their gazes locked.

“Let’s grab something to eat together! I’m starving,” Jimin rubbed his stomach. Yoongi blinked twice, finally he looked away from Jimin. Yoongi cleared his throat and replied,

“S-sure. Anyway, what’s got into you?” Jimin cocked his brow at the question. He tilted his head to the side.

“You mean?”

“You look… fine. You cured your hangover already?” Yoongi asked. Jimin smiled even wider.

“I didn’t even get one! I woke up fresh. Come on, hyung!” Jimin grabbed Yoongi’s arm caused the older male to stumble his steps few times. Jimin dragged Yoongi all the way towards the college’s cafeteria.

‘He got over her already?’ Yoongi still can’t manage to process what happened at the moment.

XXXXX

“Give me these three,” Jimin pointed to one of the donuts among the pastries behind the glass. Yoongi noticed his choice. He nudged Jimin’s arms right away.

“Why would you buy those? You don’t like donuts. Only Se- Sehee likes them,” Yoongi just realized it. Jimin just smiled at Yoongi. Jimin then shrugged his shoulders and pay for the donuts, left Yoongi unanswered.

XXXXX

“I’m home!” Jimin’s voice echoed throughout the apartment. It was dark but the television was on. The light from it shone through the darkness. Jimin stepped into the kitchen and leave the donuts on the kitchen counter. He took a glance to the living room and he instantly smiled. He can’t be happier.

Jimin grabbed two mugs. He put in instant coffee mix before carefully poured hot water. With both of his hands occupied, Jimin was back in the living room. The mugs were nicely put on the coffee table and he settled down on the couch.

Instead of watching the television, he eyed the person beside him. With sweet smile, he got closer and played with your hair. He moves few strands of your hair away from your eyes.

“How was your day? Mine was great! I even bought your favorite donuts. Do you want it now?” Jimin noticed your dull expression. He then deeply chuckled.

“You must be tired. Let’s eat it after dinner, okay? You want to sleep first? I’ll prepare a special dinner just for you,” Jimin stared into your eyes.

As if Jimin understood everything, he suddenly put his arms around your shoulders and knee. He lifted you up in bridal style. Your head weakly landed onto his chest. Jimin breathed in your shampoo scent. He liked this scent so much.

With light steps, both of you arrived in his bedroom. He pushed the door closed with his side and moves towards the bed. Jimin then landed you cautiously at your usual side of the bed. He set your head onto the pillow and pulled up the blanket, covering your body.

“Should I stay?” He whispered. Jimin grinned and walked to the other side of the bed. After his body also covered with the blanket, he pulled you closer into his embrace. He let your head rested on his arm.

“I hope you’ll stay with me like this longer, Sehee-ah. Will you?” Jimin’s said those words softly near to your ear. Still no answers from you. To be exact, you can’t answer him.

Jimin pecked your forehead and then down to your pale lips. His hold on your body became closer and tighter till there was no gap between him and your body. Maybe should we call; your death body.

“I know you will, Sehee-ah. Forever with me,”

 

(END)

 

Author's Note
So, Jimin had a mental illness so he can't accept the truth that you're leaving him. So.. he.. yeah.. Killed you and brought you to live with him. I posted this somewhere else and some people didn't understand the story so I'm explaining beforehand XD Tell me what you think! Ah, one more! This story inspired by 'You In Me' MV by KARD! Make sure to check them out if you haven't. Thanks for reading and I love you, my Precious!

-Hana-