Born Lover

Hana's Stories about Yoongi [MYG]

 

 

 

Title : Born Lover
Characters : You as Kim Ara X Min Yoongi (Suga)
Genre : Fluff

"Maybe I was born to love you..."


Your sharp ending received a big applause from the other trainees. Some of them even whistling, trying to have your attention. You just bowed in humbleness and quickly sat back at your spot.

"Who's rap you're using, Ara?" Your rap teacher questioned. You looked at your friend, Sujeong and grinned.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Ours," Your answer brought some huge exclaims from your fellow friends. The teacher also widened his eyes.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Really? I can't let this go.."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You tilted your head in confusion. The teacher's expression became serious and he started to moves back and forth.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"You'll overshadow me soon," He stated. And again, the room filled with noises.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"You scared us!" Sujeong complained while massaging her chest. "You should try to make something new just like these two did. Don't be afraid. I'm the one who'll decide if it's good or needing improvements so just go for it, okay?"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"YES, SIR!" All of you answered in unison. He smiled and took a quick glance to his watch.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"See you tomorrow then. Bye~" He waved and sauntered out of the room.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You turned to Sujeong who's smiling proudly. "I told you it'll be fantastic!" You smacked her back.

"Let's go," You pulled her arms and went out, heading to your next class.

XXXXX

"Come, Ara. It's late," You looked up to Sujeong who was packing her bag. "Go on. I'll catch up later,"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Sure? There's no one here in the building," She stepped nearer while pulling the zipper close. You nodded. "It's fine. Carry on,"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Okay. Be fast!" The room became silent as soon as Sujeong left.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You pushed your notebook away for a moment and stretched your entire body. Your body felt very sore after the dance class. You decided to take some fresh air outside.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You pushed the door slowly caused some squeaking sounds echoed throughout the hallway. You looked around only to find a quiet, dark and empty hallway. It was pretty chilly. You hugged your self before making your way to the stairs.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You arrived at the rooftop. You amazed as the scene of thousands of lights greeting you. The night view from the rooftop always the best.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You walked slowly while inhaling the fresh air. The cold wind blew off your face softly but somehow you feel warm inside. You're grateful to be here. The starting point of your journey to become a great rapper one day.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
At that particular moment, you stepped on something hard. Quickly, you jumped a little and took few steps back further from that unknown creature.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"What is this..?" You spoke as you bent down to take a better look. Feeling cautious, you pressed the creature with your pointer.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
No effect. You kneeled and placed your face closer. Your hand make its way into your pockets and drew your handphone out. You tapped on the flashlight function and let the light shone the creature. You were surprised again.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Getting a heart attack plus a mental breakdown, you fell on your . You accidentally dropped your phone on that creature's face causing him to yell in pain.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You won't be this surprise if it's just a normal person. The person grabbed your phone and pushed his body up slowly. He groaned in dissatisfaction as he inverted his gaze onto the person who bothered his sleep.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"S-S-Suga sunbae-nim..." You stuttered. Your face became really pale. Your heart was playing a hard-core rock song and you felt butterflies in your stomach. Your mixed feelings making you can't think straightly.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Did you just hit me with your phone?" Suga questioned with his stern voice. His death glares could kill you if it's a real blade. You lowered your gaze and stood up. Without wasting any second, you bowed more than 90 degrees few times.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" You kept repeating the same thing all over again. You can't see his expression but Suga was clearly wearing a small smile on his face.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
His hard face faded all at once. He straighten his body before he stand before you. You don't have any courage to look into his eyes. If anyone cut your skin, your blood won't come out. That's how pale you are.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Look at me," Suga said. Sweating madly, you looked up. Woah, he's tall.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Why are you here? This is my hideout," He stated. You gulped hard while your eyes looked around as if there's answer somewhere.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Answer me, Kim Ara," You froze. Did Suga just said your name? Automatically, you set your gaze on him.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"My name.. how? You know me? When? Where?" You shot him questions. He frowned at your impatient attitude.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"I know it from the teachers. They're talking about you when we're eating at the cafeteria. Is that enough?" He explained. You furrowed your eyebrow.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"They just TALK about me. How did you know it's me?" You added another question. You're a great student because of your boldness but for god sake, it's Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga you're talking to. He ignored your question and put his attention to your phone instead.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
He then switched on your phone. He paused for a moment right after the wallpaper showed up.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
eu, you forgot you have his picture as the wallpaper.

A wide grin visible on Suga's face. "You're my fan?" He cocked his eyebrow. Your face flushed. It's red as a tomato.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"NO! I mean YES! But not in THAT way.. It's just...." You gave up when you saw his static gaze.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"I... I came here because of you. I adore your songs and rapping skills. I want to be like you. And here I am," You spoke. You can't look him in the eye after that little confession.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"What song you like the most?" Suga suddenly asked. Your mind clicked.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"BORN SINGER!" You accidentally shouted at his face. You realized your rude action and quickly went back to your dark expression.

"Sorry,"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Why born singer?" He questioned. Inhaling deeply, you gathered your courage to look up at him. He's so fine even without makeup.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"It's inspirational. I never believe in dreams cause my parents already sets everything for me. What will I take as a major, what will I be, who'll I marry, it's their plan. But one day, I found that song and well... Your rap inspired me. I realized how dreams can make someone's life full of new things to see and discover. Basically, you brought me here, sunbae-nim,"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Another confession. You finally can set your gaze to him straight in the eye. You smiled warmly and bowed once again.

"Thank you, sunbae-nim. You saved me," Suga was taken aback at your words. He froze, not knowing how to react. Both of you locked gaze. The wind still blowing against your face.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Suga cleared his throat before he look at your phone again and typed something. Another phone rang out of nowhere and he took out the phone from his jacket's pocket. You can guess that he's taking your number.

Wait, WHAT? HE'S TAKING YOUR NUMBER?!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Done," He gave your phone back. With shaking hands, you took it from him.

"Thank you.."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"I listened to your rap just now. It's good for newbie. That's my number so..." Suga rubbed his neck, avoiding your gaze.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Just call me if you need anything," Your eyes twinkled at his statement. "REALLY?!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Yeah.. who knows, I'm gonna be a born lover,"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Pardon?" You can't process his words. Suga grinned and moves his lips nearer to your ears.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Maybe I was born to love you..."

 

[END]

 

Author's note
Smooth Min Suga in the house! XD Tell me what you thought about this first story and thank you SO much for reading. I love you so much! Thanks, my Precious!

-Hana-