Two

Over You

2) Her



Jiyeon looked at her watch and smiled.She is early today,as usual.Usually,she would go to school a little late than this so she can see Taehyung.Sometimes,Jiyeon will go to Taehyung neighbourhood and walked there in order to see him.She is not a stalker or what but she only wanted to see him.Maybe her action is wrong but she actually rarely see Kim Taehyung as his classes always clash with her classes.They never have same class together.

Even when it comes to Club or Sports Day,Jiyeon and Taehyung are never in the same group."Hahaha,Now i realise though" Jiyeon laughed and smiled."Kim Taehyung and Park Jiyeon will never ever be together,He is really on another level" She smiled sadly and sighed."Well,whatever right?" She looked at the sky.Now,Jiyeon take the shortest route to the school as she will never ever go to his neighbourhood again.

She will save her time,her money and sweats now.No more wasting for someone or something again.The school seemed like graveyard as it is so quiet.Jiyeon looked at the school building."Okay,Maybe I'm too early" She said and scratched her head,as she is being afraid of ghost."No Jiyeon,there's no ghost!" She said and smiled.With a little bit of courage,she entered the school.

The hallway is empty,well what does she expect when she is 30 minutes early than others? Jiyeon looked at the end of the hallway,she shivered."There's nothing" She chanted the word a few times and walked toward her locker.Arriving at her locker,she opened it and put in her bag before taking her first subject book,Chemistry.She also took her pencil box and her precious phone.

After that Jiyeon walked aimlessly."Okay,I don't want to go to class now..hmm" She scratched her head."Where should I go?"She said.She think and think again.She stopped when she saw the vending machine.JIyeon took out her purse and buy drinks and also bread for herself.After taking her food and drink,she continued on walking.
An idea popped on her mind.She looked at her clock and smiled before she started to run.

Arriving at her destination,She smiled while panting hard to breath.The view here is so beautiful.She can actually see sunrise up here."It's really worth the run" She smiled and place her foods and books down.Jiyeon is now on the rooftop,watching the sunrise.She is so mesmerised by it's beauty.That is when she realised that nature is more beautiful than Kim Taehyung.

"Stupid me for thinking he is the only thing that is beautiful" She said and knocked her head.Jiyeon opened her chocolate bread and eat it."I'm full" She said,after finishing her breakfast meals.She looked at her watch,7.20 a.m.There is 15 minutes more before the bell rang.Jiyeon did not forget to take pictures of the beautiful view.Well you know,the said take pictures because it last longer right?

"It's cold" She said and put her hand into her pockets.Jiyeon smiled while watching the sun rose and darkness is no longer there.There is only brightness,surrounding the blue sky."Perfect" She whispered.Suddenly Jiyeon stopped.She heard noise from behind and searched for it."" She cursed."Is it ghost?" She said and shivered.Jiyeon started to get scared and she took her books,ready to hit anyone or the ghost with it.

Slowly,She went to the sound an- "ArGHHHHHHHH! Ghost!" She shouted and hit the ghost before running away,leaving her thick chemistry books there."Ouch! That's really hurt" That someone said and rubbed his head.Jiyeon panted hard as she reach her class."Yah! Jiyeon,are you okay?" IU said and looked at her pale face.Jiyeon nodded and tried to smile."Sit down" IU said and handed Jiyeon her water bottle.

The scared girl drank it greedily."Slowdown u idiot" IU said and rubbed her back when Jiyeon coughed as she was drinking the water to fast."So tell-" Before IU can asked her the teacher entered.Jiyeon smiled sheepishly and walked to her seats."Oh gosh,I hope I won't be seeing any ghost anymore" She prayed and take a deep breath and she wanted to focus on today's lesson

Just like usual,Jiyeon attended all her class.The bell rang and it is recess now.Jiyeon smiled,"Yes!Food time" She said and waved at Yeri when she saw them."Hye!" She greeted them.All four of them went to the canteen cheerfully.After buying for their food,they settle down at their usual place.By the window,in front of the field.Why? because usually they can see Basketball player of football player there.

For your information,the athlete in these school is hot and handsome.They really are though,that's why it's really awesome to sit in Jiyeon's lunch place.If they're lucky,they can see them half-.Joy really like it when they are half-.She really enjoy it more than eating foods.

"Yah! Jiyeon,tell me why you are so pale this morning" IU nudged her and Jiyeon just smiled.Joy and Yeri looked at her seriously.Jiyeon didn't want to tell them as they will only laughed at her."If you don't tell us,we would tickle you until you speak" Joy said and the others nodded while showing their hand.Then,they started to tickle her.Jiyeon laughed and laughed.She cannot handle being tickle,it is her weakness.

"HAHAHAHAHa,Ok fine,S-Top!" She said and panted."I will tell you" She wiped her tears.The others looked at her,waiting for her to tell the truth.She take a deep breath,"Okay actually,I saw a ghost this morning when i'm on the rooftop" She said.Joy,Yeri and IU nodded but a few seconds later,all of them laughed really loud.
"You WHAT?" Joy asked while clutching her stomach.Jiyeon glared at them.

"Yah! I'm serious now!" She said and eat her food angrily."okay! We believe you but babe,there is no ghost early in the morning" Yeri said as she wiped her happy tears away.Jiyeon glared again and sipped her drinks.

"Hye guys" Everyone at the table stopped their action and looked at the person who is talking."Emm,yes?" IU said as everyone else is frozen in their place.They are too shocked to even react or shouted or squeal or fangirling.The person smiled and scratched his head."Emm,I just wanted to give back Jiyeon's book" He said and smiled once again.

Jiyeon blinked.Why on earth would this cutie pie give back her book? He never even borrowed her book or what? She blinked again and looked at him weirdly.
"Well,Jiyeon hehehe..at the rooftop remember?" He said.Jiyeon looked at him with a shocked face."! It was not a ghost! It was KIM ING TAEHYUNG" Jiyeon cursed in her mind and mentally punched herself hard in the face.

"Oh My God,I'm so sorry..I thought you are a ghost" She said and bowed,"I did not know that it was you" She apologised."Does it hurt,you forehead?" She asked and looked at his forehead."It was my fault" She apologised again and Taehyung just laughed."No! No! It's not your fault" He said,"It is my fault,I should have told you that I was there too,sorry for making you suprised" He said and put his hand on his neck.

"Oh! Here is your book" He said and handed her the thick book.Jiyeon thanked him."You are welcome" He said and waved goodbye at her while going back to his popular table."Okay,explain to us" IU said."What was that?!" Joy asked,still shocked with what the hell that happened.Yeri's jaw is still dropped.

"I also don't know" Jiyeon whispered.The KIM TAEHYUNG just talked to her.He even know HER NAME! HER NAME! JIYEON! Jiyeon smiled but then she remembered that she wrote her name on the chemistry book.Jiyeon shooked her head and continued eating her foods like nothing happened.

"Let's just forget about what happened" Jiyeon said and her friends nodded.The event is too overwhelmed to be remembered for Jiyeon and her friends.
"I guess,I also need to forget on getting over him" She thought,"No JiJi,You can do it,Yes You Can!


                                                                        "YOU CAN GET OVER KIM TAEHYUNG,BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF!"