18/12/2017 - 6.27pm

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

A story about how Jonghyun's team-mates found out about the news; how they cope with the loss, and how they try to live on with the purpose of continuing his legacy. 

 

Minho was in the middle of his new movie’s premiere when it happened. He just walked down the red carpet under the flashing lights of photographer, when his manager broke the news.

Kibum was on the plane heading to Spain for a photoshoot. He found out through the articles online when they landed, as none of the staff had the heart to deliver the heartbreaking news.

Jinki was driving back from the office after a day of recording when a staff called and ask him to turn and drive back to the office. He stopped at the sideroads, sobbing, unable to drive further or back.

Taemin was gearing up for a comeback stage, everything was set until his manager came, choking on his words. Taemin had to yell to his manager to tell him what’s wrong, and when it hit him, it shuts him down.

Foreword

[WARNING] Partial part of this story are fiction. I will be posting chapters about how each members found out about the news, and the complications that came up after.

Jonghyun's death really broke my heart. Up until now, it still feels surreal. I was a Shawol since 2011, and i believe all Kpop lovers who started out around 2009s is very familiar with him, and it really hits close to home. So i dedicate this story to everyone who cherished him during his wonderful life and to carry on his legacy as an amazing artist.

Deep condolences goes out to Jonghyun's dearest family, friends, team-members, and fans. I hope all of them are given strength to go on during this tough times. He was a very talented artist, musician, song-writer with numerous of beautiful works. You've done a wonderful job, Jonghyun, may your soul rests in peace.