You are MY Guardian

You are MY Guardian

I walked through the corridors and others went next to me. Our faces concealed all feelings, they were cold and dark, almost as if they were made of stone. Everything is covered with scarves and only our cold eyes are visible. Our steps barely echoed echoing down the corridors. Are we ghosts? Not like that! We came in front of the door and Kibum knocked on the door, from which looked for a moment a little redhead. He looked at us and we heard how he swallowed.

"You-you- are-" he started.

"Guardians ... Dark Angels..." Chanyeol nodded at my right.

The boy bit his lip, but opened the door to the interrogation room.

"And did not you ... come in more?" he asked, but we went into the room where two more were sitting at the table.

"We do not just have to do this..." Kibum snapped when the two of them looked at us from the table.

"Oh, are you here already? Mh, are you only three? What if you took off your masks ... everyone knows who's part of your band," said the brown hair man, when the blonde looked at us all three.

"Believe it was enough for Dino to go ..." Chanyeol said calmly, as I wandered through the room with my eyes.

"Dino? Like this puppy who can´t even say anything, is Dino?" The brownhead said, when my eyes fell into his eyes.

"If-" Kibum began, but in my eyes it flashed and I lifted my hand to keep silent.

"You should stop being so planted ... Just a moment and you would be in psychic depression ... don´t talk anymore if you don´t want to start asking for your life for a coward ..." I went near to him.

"Lee Jinki ... your wife was killed ... it is said that some vandals did it, but was not it you?" I blinked and approached.

"What?! No!" He whispered and reached for his weapon belt.

"Hyungie... calm down," the blonde blinked beside him, hugging him quickly.

"Hot head, huh?" I pulled out my scarf and grimaced, but I kept my hood.

"Taemin ... let me take him ... I will not let anyone talk about Eleanor like this!" growled Jinki.

"You provoked my brother, my dark twin, Dino .... I do not wonder," Kibum cleared his throat.

"Key..." I grinned, but I pulled out my dagger and dashed with it bluntly over Jinki's face.

"So kindly calm down, okay? You do not want your face to catch a few ... ranks," I blinked, but I pressed a blade over his face, though I cleared the dagger again and went back to the boys.

Jinki gritted his teeth.

"Don´t you want to bring in the one for whom we are?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrows when Taemin let go of his brother, who growled, but looked at the redhead.

"Baekhyun ... bring here the bastard..." he nodded when the redhead bowed, passed quickly around us and vanished.

"So, what is it?" Kibum looked at the that two when Taemin took a breath.

"Choi Minho ... a genius who has developed a new cure that is now the most effective in the world ... we wanted to establish a co-operation with him, but he refuses ... so..." But the Taemin interrupted Jinki. "We want him to get us all the information about the pills and then force him to give us co-production..." Jinki nodded.

"But we are not enforcers," said Chanyeol coldly.

"We will do it for you ... you are here to get information from him," said the brown-haired man.

I do not like this deal ... "I'm surprised that the federalists are not here..." Kibum looked at them.

"Practically this was a risk ... we ordered your services a week ago and we'll catch him this morning," Taemin blinked.

"Yeah, but a lot of questions," Jinki snapped.

"It belongs to our work ... nor do we have to waste time like this ... we have a lot of other work," Chanyeol frowned.

"I'd rather interrogate someone else ... but maybe one day, too," I grinned.

"How do you know all about me?" Jinki suddenly growled at me.

"We always get what we want about our clients," I grinned, looking at Kibum, who was doing something on his cell phone.

"He has brother, mother and father ... no girlfriend ... he's gay," he looked at me when I nodded.

"You have a good technique," Taemin smiled at Kibum.

"In our work it's needed ... when we do for good and bad parties..." he shrugged and smiled. Yeah, but if we do for the wrong one...

"Let go of me!"

"Ah ... the goods are here," Jinki grinned.

"Are you the goods?" I grinned when Jinki froze again, but there were two strong guys in there and that one ... Baekhyun? And they led ... a pretty young black-haired boy. Is this the genius? But it was a nice kitten ... Hyun? Yeah?

"What do you want? Leave me alone!" He spoke in a deep voice, but I still liked it. I my lips slightly.

"Puppy ... stop rubbing the nonsense and go to work..." Jinki looked at me like rabbit!

I just smirked, but the two men tied the nice kitten on the chair when I walked to him and Kibum and Chanyeol stood by my hips.

"You're Choi Minho, are not you?" I smiled sweetly, though he only saw my eyes glowing, yet my voice was as sweet as I'd ate a khaki! Yeah, that's sweet fruit when it hurts my teeth.

"What are you after who I am ?! Let me go! I ... I will not tell you anything!" He said, looking desperately to all eight people in the room. And he does not know that we can only help him...

"Calm down ... No one wants to hurt you ... do you understand?" I looked into his eyes.

"No?! Not really?! Sure! Wait, the cops will find you!" he began to dig around him.

"They've found you..." I grinned.

"What?" he shook his eyes.

"What?" Jinki snorted, when I smirked grimly as the two strong guys reached for the weapons.

But ... at the moment when this happened, Kibum was already ready. There is no agreement between us, he knows very well what will happen and knows when to intervene ... He pulled out his dagger and pulled Taemin to himself when he laid the knife under his neck.

"Get up and he will dead," he said coldly as the blond cried out and tears appeared in his eyes.

"Let him go!" Jinki yelled, pulling a gun, but he didn´t dare to shoot.

"I would not want you to try too hard ..." Chanyeol chuckled, pulling out his gun and pointing at the four.

Baekhyun stood with his widened pupils eyes looking away. There were about five meters between us and they defended us at the door.

"Who the hell are you?" growled Jinki and watched mainly at Kibum.

I grinned, but withdrew my hood when I revealed my brown hair and dark eyes.

"Guardians .. as it was said ... Today we´ve been called by the federalists to find those who kidnapped Choi Minho, what it was like you were you. You slipped in our hands nicely," I smiled, but pulled out a dagger and cut the Minho cords when I pressed him against me.

"Do not move too much ... it's like a minefield here," I whispered in his ear when he swallowed, but nodded.

"What?! You bastards!" shouted Jinki and pointed a gun at me when Taemin screamed as the blade of the dagger was already on his skin.

"Blast on my brother and you will miss your brother," Kibum said.

"So you are a police rat," the brown man snarled, but retreated to the side when he was still aiming at us, but not so confidently.

"Look, we're not ... we're working for both sides, but ... the federal offer has overwhelmed yours," said Chanyeol.

"And Dino always jumps after what is more tempting..." I nodded.

"Are you Dino?" blinked black-haired.

"Of course," I grinned. "As I know we're known to be more tortured by people, but for this time I did not want to play ... though ..." I closed my eyes, my lips, but I laughed and looked at the door.

"Relax our way ... we're leaving," I grinned.

"Taemin stays here," Jinki frowned.

"Mhm ... no ... we are not crazy, he will go with us and we will him somewhere ... let's go ... so if you do not be arrested by police rats as you called them ... we do not have to arrest you, thankfully ... even to dirty your hands," I laughed and pushed Minho forward and held him by the shoulder.

Jinki growled, but when Taemin screamed again, he recalled his gorillas.

"Good," I grinned, but I went with Minho and Chanyeol ahead, when Kibum walked with the boy behind us, watching the four carefully, but as soon as we were outside, Key took a dagger, carefully locked the door and ran off .

"Please let me go," Taemin sobbed, but Kibum pressed it to him and ran on when the blow came, and then the sound of the siren.

"Now, do not you ... you are good for us ... do you have a card?" Kibum looked at him.

"Yeah ... from the underground corridors..." he nodded in terror.

"That suits us," Chanyeol smiled as he took card from the boy.

I kept Minho around his waist and went forward.

"Why do you keep me like... that...?" he whispered and looked into my eyes.

"Do not say you don´t like it when you are a gay," I smiled neutral, but I pulled him down the corridor as we went into the underground corridors and Kibum pulled Taemin.

"Why ... why do not you let me go? Here we ... do not get caught," blinked Taemin when Bummie looked around.

"You are a beautiful kitten, do not you want to come with us? Do not say you like your brother's work," he smiled, and gave him a kiss when Taemin spread his pupils.

"Hey, leave it for later," I exclaimed, but went on, when Chanyeol had his eyes around us and his hands on his weapons.

"There they are!" said the jolt when we accelerated and Chanyeol started shoot. 

"Obviously they found us fast enough," I snapped, but we were far away from them and we closed big grilles behind us and Kibum got into the system when he locked it.

"And ... how do we get out of here?" The kitten asked in my hug.

"All right, you see," I winked at him, but after a while we went into the underground garages.

"A lot of cameras..." Chan muttered and began shooting around when the cameras were dropping.

"Clever," I grinned, but we came to the big black armored van, where I put Minho and Kibum Taemin.

Chanyeol sat in the driver's seat, and I went with Kibum inside the van when we locked it in. It was basically a large computer supply. Now we've seen a lot of monitors and we've seen recordings from cameras. The young man behind the wheel immediately set off with the van away from this place.

"I'll just call," I smiled, took the handsfree.

"Here is Dino, I report that the task of SPOILER was fulfilled at one hundred percent ... Young Minho is healthy and alive," I said with a smile on my lips.

"Dino ... fine, I knew I could rely on you, obviously you chose the right side, did not you?" the boss's voice came.

"Sure ... we would not take the poor offer when the feds offered so much," I laughed when the boss cleared his throat.

"Well ... you know ... I messed up ... as I told you a week ago that it offered three million ... that's ... it was not an offer for you, I noticed it today, when the federal money came in ... once you nodded for good side ... they sent three million ... not five..." he breathed.

"What ?!" I screamed and frowned.

"Wait ... I know you do not like that you like order ... but Minho's father is willing to give you a reward for doing it..." he tried to calm me down.

Well, I would advise him to do it!

"Okay ... and more ... I'm allowed to have a relationship?" I grinned.

"Do what you want, I can not keep you," he chuckled.

"I like that," I grinned.

"Then ... reach the point of handover ... do not worry, no one will shoot you..." and then the call interrupted.

"What happened?" Kibum asked, when I told him, and he screwed up something.

"What ... what are you going to do with me?" asked Taemin horribly.

"Oh, are you still here?" I laughed and looked at Kibum, who hugged the blonde.

"You know, Taeminnie, you are my type, and I would love to be ... become partners," he smiled and gave him a kiss.

I was laughing, Minnie blushed, and Kibum blinked his eyes.

"This is the most beloved love of all time! You must be like that!" I laughed, but he knelt in front of Minho, took his hands into my and stared into his eyes.

"Minho .. your eyes are like great babies .. they are beautiful, although they look like frog's eyes but ... it's a compliment, it's not an insult, because your beautiful eyeballs ... that's ... jewel ... once you come into that room, I knew right now that I wanted to be by your side, be a protector for you, be for you who will watch over you every star, who will stand by your side in the days of good and bad... I love you, I fell in love with you at first look ... My heart now just waits if you kick it or if you accept it," I smiled and stared at those surprised eyes.

"I'm staring..." Kibum blinked. 

"Why did not you say it in that way?" said Taemin in squeaky voice.

I had to laugh even more, but then he looked at Minho.

"I-I ... I always admired you ... saw you in action a few times, but ... I was not sure if it was you," he blinked his eyes, pulling me and kissing me on my lips.

"Now you'll be certain of that for several hundred percent," I grinned, sitting astride on his thighs, wrapping my hands around his neck and enjoying his lips.

"I'm sorry Taeminnie, I ... I'm not such a romantique as my brother, but I love you, I fell in love with you because ... you look much more like a man with a good heart..." I heard Kibum and then there was another whining.

He can not do that even more quietly!

"What's your name?" He whispered to my lips.

"Call me Jonghyun ... that's my real name," I smiled and his tongue with mine.

"Hyunnie ..." he whispered , and I, with a happy smile, deepened our kiss more.

And so my dark side has a bit of a taste of the light that Minho really is ... my little light...