Chapter 2

Fantasy

             Reunion


*WARNING: CONTAINS A LOT OF CURSE WORDS   

            My head feels like it's spinning. This is my first day in college, and I already feel like dying. the guy next to me will soon kill me with that stare of his. It's not like this is first time seeing someone soaking wet. Okay I get it. It's not normal to see someone rushing to their seat after 30 minute of class has already passed.  Especially when it's a beautiful sunny day and they are soaking wet. Not to mention it's the first class of the day. Good thing i didn't wear that white shirt, or else i would have been done for. All this happened because of HIM.

  40 minutes ago...

                 Oh my god, where am I!? I'm so confused. I've been walking around this place for 30 damn minutes already. Where's that ing class? They told me it was around here, but now I am in the middle of nowhere with no one around to help. Where's those cheerful annoying freaks when you need them? This is like one of those huge Easter egg hunts except you're trying to find the ing chemistry class instead of an egg. I looked at my watch to see how time I had remaining. . There's only ten minutes left. WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO NOW!? My legs already hurt really badly. I just wanna go back to sleep!

                            Finally after alI that walking, I took a seat by a water fountain near by. I see someone coming this way. From what i could see it was a guy. A really tall one. Well yeah, no , he's right in front of me.

   "Hello, do you happen to know where class C-102 is?

                 I asked with my typical idon'thavetimetodealwithyousopleaseanswerquickly face. I couldn't see the dude's face. He was wearing a hat, and a pair of sunglass along with a mask. Like he was some kind of celebrity. 

  "Yes."

                 I got the chills. His voice sounds so familiar.

  "If you have time then can you please help me find it?"

  "Sure."

              Seriously his voice sounds really familiar. It sounds like someone i have met before. Someone like...NO WAY...

  "SEO KANGJOON!?"

  "Hello."

            NO WAY. I feel sweat running down my face as I stared at him. Actually I wasn't sure if it was sweat or tears. What ever it was the only thing i could think of right now is to run. Run for my life.

  "We meet again Lee Yuna. Don't worry I haven't changed a bit. I am still the same person i was in high school."

            He said leaning close to my face. So close that I felt a cold shiver go through my whole body. My legs shaking, as I turned around taking of at full speed. . I forgot about that giant water fountain behind me. It's to late to save myself. I fell into the fountain that was at least three feet long. I looked up from this awkward sitting position, and there he was once again standing right in front of me.

  "Why are you running away? We will be seeing each other a lot now, so don't try running away again. I promise to make your life wonderful, like how i did years ago. Don't worry this time i will make it even better. I swear."

              This was the last thing I wanted to hear. I've known Kangjoon since middle school. He always found a ruin my life.

              To my relief he walked away.

 "YOU CRAZY SON OF !"

          I yelled out after making sure he was gone. The tears in my eyes couldn't stop falling down. Not because of the water but because of the fact that my worst nightmare starts again.

          After having my little moment inside the water fountain. It at least took me thirty minute to find C-102.

 

  "Students please take out your textbook and turn page 340."

                        Forgot my backpack also got wet. I want to ask the person to share his book with me but...he seems like a creep. Plus it looks like he also doesn't have his book. The other seat is empty. I could ask the person next to the empty seat, but he seems to be sleeping. I should still give it a try. I move to the empty seat and slightly tap the person's shoulder. 

 "Excuse me, can I borrow your textbook."

                         No response. I trying again.

 "Can I-"

 "Stop touching me with your dirty hand"

                  What the hell I bearly even touched him. Wait is that...ladies and gentleman my worst nightmare has appeared in front of me once again.