Chapter 1

Fantasy

                              The 3rd of September 

      

                   Today is a very special day. A very special day that I ruined. It’s my dear mother’s birthday and also... the day she passed away. It’s all my fault. It’s my fault that my mom died protecting her kid 4 year old kid. So today I, Lee Yuna, will join my mom. I've had enough of this cruel world. I think I’ve lived enough to know that in this world nothing will go right... at least for me. I picked up the sharp pocket knife along with the picture of my mother.

            “Happy birthday mom... don’t worry you won’t be lonely anymore. I'll come too see you as soon I can.”

           ”LEE YUNA!”

                 Someone is banging on my door. 

           “I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE SO OPEN THE DOOR!”

            “WHY SHOULD I!? WHY DO I HAVE TO LISTEN TO EVERYTHING YOU SAY!?! WHY!!?!?” 

                 Tears start rolling down my eyes. Why do you care now? All these years you've left me in torment and now I want to end it all so why do you care?

             “Please please open the door.”

              His terrifying voice became soft. But that still won’t change a thing. I have already decided what I want to do. I placed the knife on my wrist. This is my last goodbye to the world. The door slams open as I slit my wrist with the sharp knife. Letting the blood run freely through my hand, as I enjoy my last moment. It’s too late to go back now. This is it. I don’t regret anything.

         “Goodbye.”

         “YUNA!”