Merry & Happy!

Fluff oneshots Part 2

 

                                                                                    

 

 

                          

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s POV

It is a busy morning in Seoul. It is Christmas Day and it’s busy in the dorm of BANGTAN. Everyone was busy decorating last minute except for one member. Jungkook ended his Army duties after the two years which fans all sighed in relief. One particular person was excited to see him.

“When is he exactly coming back? I need to get ready and hide, I want to surprise the heck out of him,” said Jungkook’s fiancée.

“I think around mid - afternoon? But don’t worry, we’ll let you know.” Jin reassured her.

Jin currently was making gingerbread man cookies, something he wasn’t use to even though the girls had introduced him to it few years ago. He still didn’t understand America’s culture for Christmas but it is fun to celebrate it since you get presents.

 

In the living room, it was more chaotic. The younger ones were playing with the tinsel, having their own fashion show. You could hear Namjoon’s lecturing, Jimin laughing hysterically and Yoongi sitting there not bothered.

“Guys! Jungkook is going to be here any minute, Can we please decorate properly?” Namjoon pleaded.

“It’s only 9am… You woke us up at 6… Give us a break hyung~” Taehyung complained.

“We should do as he says, plus we don’t want Jungkook to see this place plain,” Jenny continued, “ We can play in the snow after. You and I can have a snowfight.”

For once, he listened. Taehyung and Jimin being best friends, Jenny was second. The two of them were really similar with their personalities despite her being a year younger.

“I will beat you this time, I only let you win last time.” He challenged her and Jenny rolled her eyes at his antic.

“You say that everytime.”

 

---

By 12ish, they finally finished and were tired.

“The gingerbread man is done!” Jin hollered from the kitchen and that most of their attention. They rushed to the kitchen like hungry puppies.

“This never gets old~” Jenny , devouring hers quick.

Adrena agreed, “ It makes me miss home sometimes.”

“OH! I just got a text from manager hyung. He just picked up Jungkook!” Jimin announced.

“Should I get ready?” Adrena stared at the huge box where she planned to hide in.

“Not yet, we should put you in when he gets closer. So then you won’t need to suffocate in that box.” Hoseok suggested.

“What do we even do now?” Yoongi groaned. Usually he would be on the studio working on songs or sleeping but the company had given them time off.

“Let’s go outside! Have a snowball fight?” Adrena suggested.

Everyone scrambled to their rooms to get ready.

---

After everyone bundled up and headed outside, it was messy. It was the oldest vs the youngest. They were too distracted in their games, that they didn’t realize their manager’s van came into view until a specific someone stepped out.

“You guys are having a snow fight without me?! How unfair of you all,” Jungkook pouted.

Everyone turned to him and started throwing snowballs at him to welcome him.

“It’s on!” the youngest shouted and aimed at his first target, Jin.

But he didn’t notice someone was running his way, tackling him onto the snow. They both groaned at the impact.

“Hi babe,” his fiancée pecked his lips.

“Hey? Wait, I thought you were still in Cali?” Jungkook was a bit confused but was happy he got to celebrate the holidays with his loved one.

“I wanted to surprise you but that didn’t go as planned… I even got this huge box in the living room,” now she pouted.

“I bet I would had loved it but I’m happy I get to see you. How long are you staying?” he sat up and cuddled her to his chest.

“Just until New Years. I’m happy to see you too hehe,” Adrena smiled cutely.

 

---

Adrena’s POV

Even though Jungkook and I have been engaged for two years, we dated for four years. How we began dating is a funny story. I was already friends with Jenny since we did penpal. Jenny was already a radio broadcaster in Korea and through an interview with the boys, they became friends. When I was there at the time, that was when she introduced me to BANGTAN. I was a mess, fangirling on the inside like when do you ever get to your favorite group? Never.

It was a bit hard at first chatting with them but Jenny and Namjoon helped translate. Jungkook was the awkward one since he was the shyest, so it took awhile for him to get use around me. But after that, he taught me how to play his favorite game, OverWatch. Spending time with him, I learnt that he smiles after swearing as if it didn’t happen. I believe the day we were at the beach with others, Jungkook blurted out his confession. It was cute, I still remembered exactly how it went.

 

---

Flashback:

It was the perfect weather to go to the beach in Jeju. Some went straight into the water while others stayed on the dry side.

“Not swimming?” Jenny looked her friend.

“Not yet. I want to soak in the sun first and maybe check out some cuties,” Adrena giggled.

“True but I mean, Jungkook is cute huh?” she nudged her and laughed.

“He is cute but I don’t like him in that way…”

“Uhuh, keep telling yourself that. You two are going to date anyways, everyone agrees.”

Adrena rolled her eyes and then peeked at Jungkook who was busy chasing one of the hyungs. Who was she kidding? She found Jungkook attractive but would he even like someone like her?

 

Jungkook stared at his crush who was currently chatting with a stranger. It seemed like they were flirting which he didn’t like. He confidently walked to them and squeezed between the two.

“Hey babe, whose this?” he hugged her waist and pulled her closer.

Adrena was flustered, “Babe?”

“Yes, Did you forget you were dating me? Do I need to remind you?”

“No…”

“It seems like I do,” Jungkook kissed her. Outside, it seemed like he was confident but inside, he was nervous thinking that she would slap him or something.

Adrena didn’t, in fact she was shocked. She was questioning why he was doing this yet at the same time, she was enjoying this. Jungkook was a good kisser.

 

---

Adrena stared at him, “Care to explain what happened back there?”

Jungkook blushed. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“So that kiss meant nothing?” She scoffed.

“No?”

“Jungkook, you are a jerk. How dare you take my first kiss for nothing?” She started hitting him. The rest of the group just watched, not helping at all.

“Ilikeyouok…” He mumbled.

“What? I can’t hear you Jungkook” Adrena stared at him.

Jungkook sighed, “ I like you okay? I have a crush on you.”

She laughed, “Omg. You were jealous weren’t you? But I like you too.”

End of flashback:

---

 

Jungkook’s POV

“ What are thinking about?” I looked at fiancée. I like that word, fiancée and I would call her my wife soon.

“Thinking back to the time you confessed to me. You were cute being jealous,” she giggled.

“I wasn’t jealous… I was protecting you from that guy,” I defended myself. That was a lame excuse even for me.

“ Mhm because friends kiss each other to protect them from strangers.”

I groaned, “ You’re no fun~”

“I love you too,” Adrena smiled and pecked my cheeks.

“ Get a room!” Yoongi grimaced at our affection.

We turned to him and stuck our tongue at him, a habit of ours.

“ We are in a room. Why do you think it’s called a living room?” I smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here is the first chapter to start this series! I know Christmas already passed but this was made for my good friend, Adrena hehehe.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!