Chapter 1

You're My Everything, baby.

Jungkook had a problem.

He couldn't fall asleep.

Yes, it's not uncommon, and he is well aware that many people experience the same issue, but for Jungkook, it wasn't. He sleeps like the dead, and he bets could even fall asleep standing up.

He knew exactly why he couldn't sleep, too. Taehyung. Ah, his precious Taehyung. He really missed him. Yes, he was only a few rooms down, but ever since Jungkook had asked Taehyung out that wonderful winter day, they had created a habit of sleeping together. Jungkook had gotten so used to cuddling before bed and falling asleep in his baby's arms, that he doesn't even remember what it was like to sleep without him, and he doesn't want to. Much to both of their annoyance, manager hyung announced that they all will sleep in different rooms this comeback- They all needed to make sure they got enough rest. The irony in that.

That's why, at 2:39 in the morning, (Such an ungoldly hour to be awake, he must add), he was twisting and turning, wanting desprately to be with his boyfriend.

So he decided, screw it. 

Carefully, not wanting to make any more noise than he has to, Jungkook rose out of bed, searching for Taehyung's room. He opened the door, and cursed under his breath when it made a high pitched squeaking noise.

Jungkook smiled, full of admiration, when he saw his Taehyung sleeping soundly. Mentally, he was debating whether or not he should wake him up. He decided against it though, because Tae looked so innocent and peaceful, and why would he disturb that? Jungkook slid next to his youngest hyung, praying that the sudden figure next to him didn't wake him.

Luckily, it didn't, and Taehyung continued to be in a deep sleep. It brought yet another smile to Jungkook's face. He scooted a little bit closer, and took in all of Taehyung's features. His hair was messy, but it strangely suited him. His lips were pink and soft, (Jungkook was lucky enough to make sure that fact was true many times before), and they were slightly parted, deep breaths coming in and out.

Hesitantly, because he still didn't want to wake his baby hyung, Jungkook pressed a gentle kiss on Tae's forehead, and started carding his hands through his hair. He's so beautiful, Jungkook thought to himself. Looking at Taehyung, all the memories of the good times they have had together in the past started flooding back. Taehyung was his. Taehyung's laugh was his. Taehyung's lips were his. Taehyung's smile was his. Taehyung, himself, was his. 

The thought brought a protective feeling to Jungkook, and he wrapped an arm around Taehyung, bringing him so close, he was pressed against his chest. It only occured to him just then that Taehyung was shaking. And then it only just occured to him how cold it was in the room. Jungkook reached across the bed and grabbed a folded blanket from the foot of it. He pulled it over both of them- More or less. He was more focused on covering Taehyung than himself, so 3/4 of the blanket was on him. Jungkook let out a quiet chuckle when Tae's shivering almost completely stopped then. 

For the next ten minutes or so, Jungkook stared at his hyung, wondering how in the world someone could be so flawless, and what he had done to deserve him. Jungkook loved Taehyung. With all his heart. Anyone could have told you that, including the five other members he shared a dorm with. Jungkook himself knew this, too. But, for some reason, now that he was really concentrating on how peaceful and angelic Taehyung was, is, he realized all over again that he'd move mountains for Taehyung. He'd do anything to protect him and keep him safe. The thought made Jungkook place another gentle kiss on Tae's forehead, and then his lips. 

That's when Jungkook said it. He said everything he was feeling out loud. In a whisper, because he didn't want anyone in particular to hear it, but it was still out loud, and to him it almost meant everything he was feeling will be confirmed after he says it to the universe.

So he does.

"Taehyung," Jungkook whispers, looking at his sleeping beauty. "I love you. I love you with all my heart. You complete me. I hope you know that I'd do anything for you, I'd jump off a bridge for you, and I will always protect you. You're my everything. You were when we were just best friends, and you still are now, as my boyfriend. That will never change. I love you..." Jungkook stopped there, because he started tearing up. He pressed another kiss on Tae's lips, and rested his head by Taehyung's. 

 

 

 

Then, and only then, did Jungkook finally fall asleep.