Their Incident

Meet and Great

Starting sentence: The day before the meet and greet Ella was very stressed but at the same time nervous because she had been saving up for six months straight to be able to afford the tickets, these were not Normally tickets they were VIP ones. Meaning that she could be able to talk one and one with them.   

 
 

Norwegian: Dagen for meet and greeting var Ella ganske stressa men på samme tid så var hu ganske nervøse også før hu hadde spart opp for sek måneder rett bare for å kjøpe konsertbilletter. Men disse var ikke Noe normale billetter men VIP billetter. Og  det mente at hun kunne  snakke med dem. 

 
 

She had been planning what type of conversation she would have with them for three days straight without a break and finally she would get to meet them. 

 
 

Norwegian: Hun hadde planlagt typen av samtale di skulle ha for tre dager i strekk. Og nå skulle Ella endelig møte dem. 

 
 

As the next day approached she became more and more stressed out, but luckily for her she had been waiting In the Hotel really close to where the Concert was going to be. She woke up very early in the morning around 6 O'clock  just to get ready for the concert, although it was at 4 O’clock in the evening, but she did not care.   
 
 

Norwegian: Da neste dag nærmet seg, ble hun mer og mer stressetut 

Da dagen til konserten nærmet seg ble hun mer og mer stressa ut , heldigvis for henne hadde hun vært i en hotell nær hvor konserten var. 

 
 

Ella was now standing in the line for the  meet and greet and the first person was the maknae and as the line moved on the person at the end of the table was Suga her bias, she was so startuck that she could not focus much on Jimin and then it came as she went to give him the album so he would sign it something marvellous happened as signing suga could not look away from her. 

 
 

Norwegian: ella sto nå i køen for meet and greet og den første personen hu så var den yngste og som linja foresatte og hu så på den marka hun at than siste personen var Suga, favoritten hennes.  Ella var veldig overrasket at hun kunne ikke fokusere på Jimn også var deg endelig Suga sin tur. Ella forta seg till å ta albumet ut for at han. Med på akkurate den tiden Suga signerte albumet  skjedde deg noe veldig  strålende. Han kunne ikke tå øyene fra henne. 

 
 
 

And then she noticed the person at the side pushing her too go and she quickly picked up her album and left. After coming home she replayed the entire event in her head and than picked up the album and analised it entirely  than she noticed numbers written in a small font and she thought that maybe just maybe it was on of the members numbers and decided to give it a go. She grabbed her phone and entered the number and called. Her entire body was quivering, her nerves were killing her then she heard a voice that she recognized imatadly. It was suga her bias.  

 
 

Norwegian: Når hun Market at  noen dutta henne fordi farten på linjen stø så hu tokk Albumet og gikk 

 
 

This was all in the past and after their first conversation she could remembers them texting's each other quite frequently. Suga decided it was now time to pop the question of if they should meet up and she said yes. But now she was regretting it  since she didn’t know what too were 

 
 

That's when they meet at the little cafe in the hotel. Their meeting at first was one of the most awkward think each of them had ever experienced but as time flew away they got to know each other a little better and without noticing time was flying out of nowhere.  

 
 

They had decided to call it a night and as they were leaving and exchanging their goodbyes, Suga wanted to see her off but she politely refused.  

Stating that she was staying in the hotel for some time, than he asked her about what room she was staying at, she answered; 309 and coincidentally he was at the room next to her 308.  

 
 

Like how they talked on the phone they now meet from time to time getting to know each other inside out. Then one day it happened he invited her to his residence to meet the others. 

 
 

Before entering the room she was feeling pretty stressed because she was getting too meet them, but things didn't turn out the way she wanted it too that night. At first everything was alright but then they guys started to make fun of her but not in English. They started by making fun of her skin color then went on to  saying things about her look at ‘size’, what they did not  that she had begun starting learning Korean just to be more fluent in speaking with suga. Without noticing she started having teary eyes and decided to call it a night. 

 
 

“Guys i think it's time to leave now”, she said with a hit of a hazy voice but continued “umm....” she hesitated “my mom is waiting for my call it was nice talking with all of you”  

 
 
 

She rushed out of the room without looking back. She entered her room went straight into the bathroom and started crying her heart out. Back in the other room Suga was scolding  the guys because of the things they said. And up too than they had not been thinking about it that much. 

 
 
 

Many days passed and Suga had been noticing that Ella was ignoring him and soon he got fed up with him, but without taking too her, he began falling into depression again thinking that, it was because he wasn’t good enough  and soon that insecurity was blocking him from producing his songs.  

Three days where left before they would go back to south Korea and most of the time he stopped taking too Ella he spent his time in the hotel not going out and refusing to eat. Meanwhile, Ella had been going out exercising trying to lose weight, she would often look in the mirror criticizing the way she looked. This was her routine since the time with them. She was walking back into her room when the door when the door 309 opened revealing Suga. When she saw him she started moving faster towards the door but he caught her before she had the opportunity to escape him. 

 
 

She observed him noticing that he did not look as healthy as their last encounter. He was also doing the same thing, her face had gotten slimmer she had lost most of her curves and he hated it. They were both kept out of the trance, when they heard the loud noise coming out of the room in front of them.   That’s when suga decided to speak up; 
 
“Why are your avoiding me”  

“I don’t know what you're talking about” 
“Your know exactly what I’m talking about, all of these days avoiding me like now ”  

“Look i think u might be getting the wrong idea but” she continued “your and I are from different worlds you're a celebrity and I'm just a regular person, so I thing that before I develop any more feelings for you we should stop...... i mean you're and i would never work up, even though i know that you could never really like me ” she took in a deep breath “through the days in which we were taking i got too know your but not like how i know you're as a fan and i fell for your not the person portrayed on the news and promotion. I doubt that you have any feelings for me but before i fall deeper I would like that we stop our communications because in the end it will not work out” before she knew it tears were in her eyes 

 
 

Suga was speechless he didn’t know what to do or say, his mind could not properly take in the peace of information. Whilst suga was in complete trans Ella took the opportunity to escape and enter the room. That was their last encounter together. Ella went her separate way still feeling empty.