One | Yejin

Gucci Farmer ◇ K.Taehyung [After BTS SERIES]

"...Minseok, please stay with me. Don't go...please don't leave me here alone."

"Jagiya...I'm always going to be with you," he struggled to lift his hand but managed to crease his lover's chin. "I will always be with you..."

"No Minseok!" the girl sobbed even louder.

"Oh get over it," Yejin said, leaning again the door archway. "That drama is old."

Taehyung shushed her, pointing the remote control at Yejin, pressing the mute button. "Shh Jagiya, I can't hear."

Taehyung was almost thrown off the couch when Yejin hit him with the pillow on the couch. He looked at her with a shocked expression.

"Did you just try to mute me?" She said.

"You were disturbing me." He laughed at her.

She scuffed rolling her eyes at him.

"Come on let's go do something, you're always watching the same dramas over and over...it's getting boring."

"It's not just any drama, it's my drama."

Its been about two years since he last acted in one of the most popular dramas, Till the day I die before he decided to take a "short" break from acting.

Life has been so fast and crazy in these last few years- from marrying this annoying piece of- his beautiful wife, Yejin and moving to Daegu where him and his wife can raise a family.

That reminds him.

"If you're so bored, then why don't we start making little me's and you's." He wiggled his eyebrows at Yejin, with a creepy smirk on his face.

Taehyung watched as his wife's face contorted into a mix of disgust and amusement.

"Children make me fat. I don't want to get fat."

He rose from his seat. "You're a woman, your supposed to have a little fat."

'Ugh, I have a body to maintain, children will ruin my perfect sculpted body," she said. "Just wait soon while I'm ready."

Yeah soon. When he is in his 50s he'll be a grandpa with really young kids. His kids will even mistake him as their grandfather instead of their father.

The house phone rang snapping him out of his thought on him being an old man with young kids.

"Hello?" Yejin answered the phone. "Mmhmm, he's here." She turned to Taehyung, handing him the phone.

"Who is it?"

"Just some woman... you better not be cheating on me." She said jokily, but something about her tone says something else.

"Hello?" he said through the phone.

"Mr. Kim?"

A soft and high voice called out through the phone. It almost sounds like this woman is like an Agassi.

"Yes, can I help you?" he lowered his voice to intimidate her. He smirked.

"Umm...Congratulations Mr. Kim, I just wanted to tell you information regarding on your grandmother."

Grandmother, he felt it straight in his heart. He lost his grandmother shortly afire his wedding. Everyone was devastated, especially him. Its been a while since someone
mentioned his grandmother.

"Mr. Kim?" the Agassi called out.

"Ah yes, my grandmother, what about her?"

"Before her passing, she wrote a will based on inheritance of the family farm." She paused. "She left the family farm to you as the new main owner."

He couldn't believe this. He always taught that farm would be given to his older cousin. He guessed that his grandmother picked him is because he told her he wanted to be a farmer like her and was sending her money when times were rough at the farm.

A huge smile spread on his lips, making his whole body all warm-feeling.

"There's one more thing, Mr. Kim," she continued. "The farm is at risk. I need you to come here as soon as possible."

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim, I don't have much time to explain, but once you come ill be able to explain more." The Agassi dropped before giving him a chance to reply back.

He sighed as he plopped the phone on the couch. "Jagiya, pack your bags we're somewhere new for a while."

Yejin's face brightened as she smiled gleefully. "I hope we're going to Busan."

She rushed out from the living room to the bedroom, already packing her bags.

Little did she know that she'll be expecting something different