Back With Friends

I’ll Be Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days have passed and since Yuri came home, every morning, Seohyun would wake her up by jumping on her bed until she falls on top of her. A good sister time, but sometimes, Yuri wished Seohyun would stop doing that because she was starting to feel her body aching as she try to get up her bed. And that day was no different, except that Seohyun seemed to be more excited.

 

"Unnie! Wake up, wake up!" Seohyun said while shaking Yuri's shoulders. The excitement in her voice was evident.

 

Yuri groaned. She mentally told herself to lock the door before she sleeps so Seohyun couldn't disturb her precious sleep. Seohyun did not stop shaking and calling Yuri's name until she did her best to pry an eye open. It took Yuri a moment to adjust her eyes to the brightness in her room, only then did she fully open her eyes and ask Seohyun, "Seohyun-ah. Let unnie sleep a little more, please?"

 

"Nope!" Seohyun objected, a playful grin evident on her face. "You have to prepare already. Take a bath and go downstairs as soon as you can, unnie. Mom made a delicious breakfast."

 

”But mom always make a delicious breakfast.” Yuri almost whined.

 

”Just prepare, unnie~”

 

Yuri struggled trying to get herself out of her comfortable bed. She was thinking what could have made her sister look so excited and energetic at such an ungodly hour (for Yuri) of the day. Then the thought of Seohyun just being the cheerful youngster she is passed by Yuri's mind.

 

That’s just it.

 

It only took Yuri a little less than 20 minutes to clean herself up. However, not only was she able to take a bath within 20 minutes, but she was also able to ponder about life, sing her heart out, and even come up with a new dance move that she made sure to include into one of her choreographies one day. With all the things she have done inside that four cornered room, she was kinda proud of herself. It helped her boost up her mood and energy, and she was surely ready for any activity for the day.

 

Stepping out of the bathroom, she was humming a song that could boost anyone's mood up. Yuri was taking her time to dress up when she heard an unusually too many voice downstairs. Weird for Yuri since she never recalled inviting anyone in, or her parents talking about having their friends or relatives, too. Her thoughts were cut short when she heard a familiar voice slightly overpowering the rest. So quickly, she added her finishing touches then ran down to the living.

 

That sounds just like Tiffany—

 

The quick thumps of footsteps made caught the group’s attention. They stilled and dropped their gaze at the stairs, waiting. When finally Yuri emerged and saw who the people are, she also froze. She felt different emotions she could not quite explain, until she was greeted by her friends.

 

”Yuri!”

 

”Kwon Yul, my man!”

 

”Yuri-ahh!”

 

She continued to the living room where she was enveloped by warm and tight hugs. Kim Taeyeon with her sister Yoona, Tiffany Hwang, Choi Sooyoung, Sunny Lee, and Kim Hyoyeon. The squad was there and suddenly, she felt overwhelming happiness. She missed them so dearly that her stomach felt weird. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter