The Truth!

Crazy Obsession

Krystal needs to tell Kai that she is his sister not lovers but how will she suceed pretty much she screwed cause if she tells him directly Kai will hate her and maybe avoid her...

Krystal wanted to talk about her truth to Rosalinne but how... she has a daughter and plus she has EXO there so probably he will be there but she needs to tell her if she can help... so she gathered herself grabs her bag and ever so calmly she pits in the test in a folder and heads to Rosalinne's house for a talk...

She knocks on the door and to her surprise it was Suho as he asked " what brings you here?" Rosalinne said " Suho enough just let her in!" Suho has a habit of asking that question which wasn't ok with Rosalinne for him to ask that... so Suho let Krystal in having his hawk eyes on her testing her...

Rosalinne comes and says " I know what your here for... so follow me and Sehun take Suho please he's being a stalker!" Sehun grabs Suho and pushes him away... Rosalinne brings Krystal into Kai's room which he rarely uses so it will be a perfect place to talk...

Krystal clears as she held the folder tighter in her grip as Rosalinne saw but ignored as she spoke " Krystal I see that your gripping that folder tight is there something in it that I'm aware of?" Krystal nods as she slowly hands it to her...

Rosalinne grabs it and opens it checking here and there but what made her eyes widen is the DNA result of her and Kai... Rosie said " the DNA test for Kai and Krystal are 99% bother and sister making them completely relative to each other!" (Rosie is the nickname that Chanyeol gave her since her name is too long)...

Rosie looks at Krystal when she closed it quickly now that she's aware she says " ok Krystal your truth is safe with me but we won't spill the beans here nope not just yet but just continue being lovers and when the time comes we will tell him so work with me got it?" She nods...

Rosie led Krystal out of Kai's room when the main door opened and Kai comes in after training at a gym nearby with Baekhyun and Xiumin... they were dripping sweat as Rosie said " Baekhyun Xiumin and Kai please take a shower and wipe off the sweat you guys are leaving behind please!"...

The three of them grabbed some towels and wipe their sweat off the floor as Baekhyun went in the shower first when Kai saw Krystal as he came and asked " what brings you here my love?" Krystal said " oh darling I came to talk with Rosie here about our marriage or have you forgotten?" Wait she hasn't told anyone yet about her marriage with Kai...

Kai actually forgotten about the marriage cause he was not prepared but instead he said " oh right we need the date and the place honey!" Krystal said " ok I'll figure the date while you figure the time for it ok I'll have to go cause my mom will pick me up to have dinner with family so I'll leave you to it!"...

Once Krystal is out of sight... Kai sighed heavily as he noticed the folder in Rosie's hand as he asked " what is that?" Rosie said " umm... it's nothing to worry Kai just mind off of someone's else-!" Kai snatched it and looked in it...

Kai scanned it through and saw his DNA match to Krystal... 99% brother and sister as he is the biological brother of Krystal which turns out that Kai's mother never told him about Krystal... Kai slammed the folder on the floor making it all scattered around as he shuts himself in his room...

Rosie is so sorry to Krystal... Kai has seen it and maybe he won't see her ever again... Kai is so angry about it and he won't ever be able to come out of his room at all...

Inside of Kai's room...

Kai throws his accessories to the floor making them scatter as he breaks his own mirror as the pieces shattered across the floor while Kai steps on it making his feet bleed at the contact of the glass as he grabs a piece of glass...

Luhan opens his door cause it was unlocked just in time to see Kai almost cutting himself as he says " Kai no what were you thinking!" Kai was going to cut himself but Luhan stopped him as Kai wanted the piece back just to end his life once and for all...

Suho came in and asked " what's going on?" Luhan said " Kai was about to cut himself and by the looks of it his feet are bleeding alot and there might be pieces of glass in his feet!" Suho immediately goes and gets his first aid kit and comes back while Luhan lays him on the bed taking his socks off...

Kai had 13 pieces of glass on the left foot and 23 pieces in the other one... Suho grabs the tweezers and a magnifying glass as he searches for all of them... some where deep some weren't...

Kai is so angered that he tried to take his own life... Will he get better? Will things with Krystal end?