Sehun's practice...

Crazy Obsession

Rosalinne grabs Sehun into their room while she sets Ayelane on the floor still having her blanket covering her so then she says " ok Sehun your about to carry one of my kids so be careful she is very fragile she is the premature one so now what you gotta do is put your arm under her so that you gently have her secure!"...

Sehun did that and passed it easily... then she continued " Sehun with your other arm secure her from the front and gently put her on your chest and... perfect Sehunnie now that you handle my kid so well now I'll teach you how to change her!"...

Sehun was about to leave but Rosalinne stopped him and said " you need to finish changing her so I'll be here and if you need help doing the diaper let me know!"... Sehun got to the diaper part and looked back at Rosalinne who is undressing herself making Sehun gulp his saliva while is rising...

Sehun grabbed the part of the loop and swiftly covers her part and sticks it on the diaper and does the same with the other... once done he succeed with easy steps... then Sehun said " Rose I'm done!" Then she comes and sees and claps for him... what she didn't realize that Sehun's lips were on hers kissing her while their tongues battle with dominance...

Meanwhile downstairs...

Kai wants to see if Sehun passed or no but then Suho called " Jonginnie come here!" So Kai goes over to where Suho is and to his surprise Suho has his ready for him to on but Kai just shakes his head but Suho pushed him down making him go on his knees and forcefully pushed his into Kai's mouth and bangs him in the kitchen...

Upstairs...

Sehun already has his clothes off and so does Rosalinne... Sehun lures her to the bed and lays her on it and hovers her while his free hand gently removes her underwear also his boxers... he gently pushes into her and slowly moves out and in making her walls stretch with each he does...

In the kitchen...

Kai is on fours while Suho is pounding his butthole sending waves of pleasure to Kai who has his eyes close... Suho says " you better give me a goddamn child Kai!!!" Kai has to do what the leader says so he let's him since his balls are ready for reproduction... then Suho says " I'm ing !!" So he one more and plunges deep inside of Kai and cums deeply inside of him...

meanwhile...

Sehun was now banging Rosalinne who was screaming his name over and over again... Sehun gets his reward by ing Rosalinne... Sehun did a perfect job in handling Aeylane and changing her... so this was his reward... after their " session" they come out well clothed while Kai comes out with leaking out from his rear and says " Suho ing inseminated me!!"...

Rosalinne covers then she goes back upstairs and carries her child... then she heads back down while Suho is warming the milk for Ayelane who is now crying but instead she hands it to Sehun who was patiently waiting on the couch...

Suho and Kai looked at each other in disgust while Sehun feeds her... Kai will be having a child of his own with Suho but what made Rosalinne so happy is that Sehun can be a great dad for Ayelane...

The rest of the members all came and gave Sehun a congratulations hug for succeding so easily... but what comes ahead is what really going to be the most hardest challenge they'll never succeed in but when Krystal comes and tells Kai that she is SISTER not his lover?? What will Kai do now that she's also pregnant with him?....

what are the consequences of them??