prologue

Biased

SEOKJIN:

"oh god, hyung! he's so gorgeous, i mean like how is someone this perfect? look at him, i just wanna squish his face!" jin babbled on about rm to his poor, poor hyung. jin continued to zoom in and out on rm's features, pointing out every single perfect detail. 

"why do you even like him so much, jin?" his hyung, minwoo asked.

"so many freaking reasons. but if you want the simple answer, he's just so mysterious! no one besides the people he knows personally knows his real name and he's just so hard to predict. one minute he's being adorable and being all clumsy, then the next he's all y and body rolling into my sins. aish i just can't, hyung!" jin said in awe. "i'm just so in love with rm."

"so ing whipped." minwoo chuckled, rolling his eyes. 

 

...

 

NAMJOON:

namjoon skimmed through the twitter replies of his latest selfie, stopping at a certain tweet to read it. 

 

seokjin [@peachyjin]@RM_twt omg you look so freaking hot!! how can yoU gO FRoM thIS tO ThiS?? 

Image result for namjoon derp

namjoon smiled to himself as he saw the gif and read through the tweet. he simply replied...

RM official twitter [RM_twt] @peachyjin iconic

namjoon sent out the tweet, then switched over to his personal twitter account. he searched up the username "peachyjin" and clicked on seokjin's profile.

 

...

 

namjoon: 

hi

seokjin:

helloo

namjoon:

omoo your tweet to rm, i related so much. be my best friend!

seokjin:

deal but rm is mine 

namjoon:

don't worry, i'm sure he'd want to be yours too (:

seokjin:

he *is* mine boi

namjoon:

i call best man at the wedding

seokjin:

nope, you the flower girl

you're *

namjoon:

go yourself ^^;;

seokjin:

i'm saving my for rm, sorry

namjoon:

oh my god...

seokjin:

;)