Reasons Why Jessica's An Adorable Ice Princess

Headspace

Leaning near the door of the Jungs' unit, Taeyeon fixed her bangs of her now blonde coloured hair. I know she's a princess but she does know that Nicole banned me from entering their unit without consent? 

"Taengoo!! Did you wait long?!"

Shaking her head, Taeyeon fixed Jessica's messy strands and gave her a soft peck on her lips.

"No prob, Sooyeon. Come on, your drink's gonna be cold if we're here too long." Nodding her head, Jessica wrapped her arm with Taeyeon's and they walked to the lift, pretty much sharing what happened during classes the day before. With Jessica focus on law and Taeyeon as an art student, they don't know what happened in class for the other. 

And not a surprise that Jessica's easily jealous with every small contact Taeyeon does to any of her female classmates. First when Ailee was Taeyeon's project partner, Jessica kept telling Taeyeon to do it alone.

"Why do you need a project partner, Taengoo?! It's just making a sculpture."

"And Ailee's the best in this category. We're just friends, Sooyeon. How many times do I have to tell you that the teach would make us repeat a year if we don't help each other, until Ailee and I are the one left to repeat?"

"No!! But promise me that you'll visit me after you're done with your project."

Nodding her head, Taeyeon mentally noted herself the do's and dont's when she's with Ailee, eventhough they agreed to do the sculpture near the social faculty. Just an early move so that Jessica knows where they are and not be jealous.

There were also other times when Jessica's jealousy issue cause Taeyeon trouble.

Her glares when girls she don't know talk to her.

Her high pitched 'TAENGOO!!' when she can't find her in the school compound, that even the lecturer advise Taeyeon to handle.

But Taeyeon likes how Jessica's just open about them to the rest of the world aboit their relationship. Already near her car, Taeyeon opened the door for Jessica and immediately drive to school, not forgetting to buckle Jessica's seat belt cause do god knows how lazy that girl is in buckling her seatbelt no matter where she sit. 

But honestly, Jessica just liked Taeyeon doing it for her. How close her body is and how she can see every tiny touch up that Taeyeon did for the day. 

"Taengoo, why did you dye your hair blonde? Why not brown like mine?"

"Cause I'll look too much like my Sooyeon and she looks great as a blonde so I wanted to try something new. You don't like it?"

Shooking her head, Jessica sipped her hot chocolate before she continued. "Nope, I love it!! You look handsome... wait, what happened to your contacts?"

Just realizing that Taeyeon's wearing her specs, Jessica tried to think on why Taeyeon's not wearing her contacts. Arriving at their school compound, they walked hand in hand to Jessica's class as it was closer. "My contacts went dried and well, I'll buy it some other time. My specs are still good and please, I look awesome." 

Jessica slapped Taeyeon's left shoulder lightly, " Now aren't you just being full of yourself?" Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and laughed it off. "And you love me anyway."

"True." Jessica then pouted when she see that her class is near, not wanting her time with Taeyeon to end soon. Knowing that Jessica's sulking, Taeyeon just patted her head and gave a short peck on the cheek before tapping her arm to let go. "It's not gonna be long, I promise to be here as soon as my class ends."

Still pouting, Jessica held Taeyeon's hand and shook her head, causing Taeyeon to scratch her temple, slightly moving her specs too. 

"No flirting." Taeyeon can't contain her happiness and how cute Jessica is and just hugged her tight. "Hell no. I already have the cutest girlfriend and nothing's gonna change that."

Jessica snuggled deeper into Taeyeon's neck and enjoyed the warmth. 

But a certain Hwang is not letting that happen. 

"Oh, come on!! Even Yul didn't do that for me."

And also another Jung.

"And now at school too? Please, I'm scarred enough seeing you two making out. AT MY COUCH!!" 

Letting go of the hug, Jessica stuck her tongue out and Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Waving goodbye to the Americans, Taeyeon walked to her class alone. Now let the show begin.


"Taengoo, I want that." Currently at their favourite coffee place, they are in line to order. And being the doting girlfriend she is, Taeyeon's the one lining up while Jessica searched for a place to sit after she passed her order to Taeyeon.

"You want it with extra cream?"

She nods twice cutely and Taeyeon smiles.

"And how do you ask for it?"

Pouting with Taeyeon's question, Jessica looked around if anyone was looking at them and luckily there's none. Taking a deep breath, Jessica pulled on Taeyeon's sleeves to pull her closer. "Jessica wants it with extra cream, can you do that?" Doing that with the tone that Taeyeon loves so much, Jessica covered her face cause Taeyeon smiled like a fool, or much more Taeyeon-like description, smiled like a . 

"Of course I can for you. Now go find a seat and I'll be there with your Mocha Praline with extra cream." Jessica then kissed Taeyeon's cheek and searched for a place leaned against the wall, seemingly their favourite place. 

And again, Taeyeon smiled seeing Jessica happily seating there, eyes on her phone. If this doesn't convince them then I don't know what will.


Jessica is currently hanging out with Krystal and Tiffany at the mall, bored as she can ever be. 

"Look unnie, Taeyeon oppa already said that she's busy with her assignment and can't be with you." Krystal had to drag Jessica around as the oldest was sulking that Taeyeon had some assignments to do accomplish and can't help Jessica to shop. Tiffany behind them just rolled her eyes on Jessica's antics. 

"You know, I'll call Tae Tae if you're being a bad girl." Flinching from Tiffany's threat, Jessica shook her head and glared at Tiffany. "Don't you dare tell Taengoo..." Tiffany just smiled victoriously with the way Jessica reacted. She then patted the shorter girl's head and pulled her to a store.

"Jessi!! It's a pink unicorn!!" Tiffany picked the plush from the rack and gave it a tight squeeze, causing the youngest to roll her eyes. 

"Tiff unnie, you're childish. Seriously childish." Tiffany peeked behind Jessica to where Krystal was and tip toed to get a better view. She puffed her cheeks when she saw what Krystal was holding. 

"Yah, Jung Soojung!! You're holding a stuffed deer!" Krystal's face then went red, hiding the plush behind her. "It's for Yoongie!! Since I can't always crash at her place, I bought this to make sure she's not alone."

Jessica then looked at her back, seeing the stuffed dear that her sister hid. "But Yoona said that you remind her of a kitten, not cat cause that's what I am based on what Taengoo says. And everyone at school knows that Yoona's a dear so..." She then smiled devilishly at her red faced sister.

Tiffany then caught on to what Jessica said and joined in the fun. " You bought yourself a deer cause it reminds you of Yoona and you don't want to feel lonely when you sleep, no?"

"And you don't want to tell Yoona cause she's gonna be too proud of herself and you're likely shy to tell her to buy you one." The older girls then high fived one another when they saw Soojung puffing her cheeks and nodding to every single statement that they gave. 

The girls then walked deeper into the store and found a small puppy dog. "Doesn't this remind you of Taeyeon oppa?" Krystal said as she pointed towards a gray fured dog. Jessica pouted again when Taeyeon's name was mentioned, causing the younger one to cheer her up. "How bout we buy a pair so that one is you and the other one is Taeyeon oppa so that you won't ever feel lonely?"

And again, Krystal had to drag Jessica as the girl was sulking at the mere mention of her girlfriend's name. "I guess it's pretty taboo to say her name if she's not here with Jess, huh?" Krystal nodded with it and looked arounf for any sort of matching stuffie. Jessica then stopped when she saw something that caught her eyes, causing the younger girl to jerk back. 

"Seriously unnie? A fair warning would be nice." Jessica stuck her tongue out and pointed towards the two small teddy bears, one with a blue tie and the other with a red bow. It's small enough to be on Jessica's nightstand considering that her bed's already packed with her other items.

Picking up the two items, Jessica showed it in front of Tiffany. "You think Taengoo likes to keep plushies?"

"She has dookings in her rooms so plushies are pretty harmless." Smiling with Tiffany's answer, Jessica then hugged the two bears and went straight to the counter to pay for it.

What she didn't know was what the taller American was doing while she paid for it while kept saying that Taengoo will love it. 

Tae Tae better have a reasonable explanation on why she wants me to do this.


"Okay, Taeyeon... all of us are here so what you want to talk about?"

Yuri looked around the place, Taeyeon and Sooyoung's apartment, realising that most of their squad, excluding Jessica, was here. Taeyeon was setting up the tv while the rest tried to sit as comfortable as they can. Hyoyeon, Sunny, Nicole on the sofa, Sooyoung and Seohyun at the couch, Yuri and Tiffany on the floor while Yoona is on the single cushion, with Krystal on top of her, her arms wrapped around the girl's abdomen.

"Well, you know that one time where you guys asked what made me fall for Jessica?" Taeyeon took a cushion and laid it next to the younger pair. They all nod on agreement.

"We called her an Ice Princess cause she's hella cold." Sooyoung said as she scratched her chin, trying to think of something else that the brunette did before that made them question why Taeyeon was so into her.

"And seriously, Taeng, is Jessica using the school's PA system to call you not enough as to why we question?" Sunny added.

Hyoyeon scratched her none itchy scalp. "Not to mention that she has major jealousy issues? Sunmi talking to you on the phone and what did you get?"

"It's just a bump."

"Should I add what you guys do behind closed doors?"

"Nicole, shush!!" Showing a zipping motion toward her lips, Nicole rolled her eyes and not forgetting to give a playful wink to the smaller girl.

Hearing all of this, Krystal looked back at Yoona. "Am I like my sister?"

The taller girl shook her head. "You're just less violent and more whiny."

And poor deer earned a cold shoulder from the younger girl.

"Well then, this is a proof in my point of view on why I just love Jung Sooyeon very much." Taeyeon took the controller and immediately pressed play to let the others understand why she loves Jessica so much.

The first scene showed them during the start of the week, a scene in front of the Jung's unit from Taeyeon's perspective. The door then opened revealing Jessica on the other side with some hairs a bit messy and a hand immediately fixing it. The scene then continued to where Taeyeon buckled Jessica's seatbelt where the younger girl was just smilling with Taeyeon's gesture. 

"You should really buckle it yourself."

"And if I don't do it, you'll do it for me."

And then when Jessica asked Taeyeon why she dyed her hair blonde to realizing that Taeyeon's wearing her specs, the video paised there as Taeyeon pressed the pause button and looked back at her friend's reaction. She was expecting to hear insults of cheesy and such but her friends were all nodding their heads unti Sooyoung just ruined the mood.

"Taeyeon, you left the popcorn in the microwave!!"

"Seriously Soo, you ruined the mood." Sunny then slapped the back of Sooyoung's head, earning a scowl from the shikshin. 

Krystal tugged Taeyeon's hoodie. "Oppa, you spoil unnie too much."

"Does my Jujungie want to be spoiled to? Yoongie can do whatever Jujungie wants." And again, the poor deer earned a hard slaps on the thigh, causing Taeyeon to snicker.

"Taeyeon, you better start the video before Jessica comes here once she realized you're not in our apartment, she'll practically run her way here." Nicole said while replying Jessica's message.

Hearing the statement, Taeyeon then pressed the play button and let the show begin. 

The next scene was when they bought coffee and had a date there. With Jessica's aegyo that some cringe while some just say aww, which also includes another hard slap to the deer. I take it back, Soojung's very violent.

"Sica, there's some cream on your lips." Taeyeon's right hand wiped off the cream for Jessica's lips, causing the younger girl to off the cream from Taeyeon's finger.

"TAEYEON, THERE ARE KIDS HERE!!" Tiffany then stood up, covering Seohyun's vision while Yoona covered Krystal's.

Taeyeon just stuck her tongue out and let the video played, ignoring Tiffany's glare and Soojung's protest to continue watching. 

The video then went to a jump cut to the Jung's living room, where they were watching a movie. Taeyeon's favourite movie, Minions.

"Taengoo, can't we watch a movie that I like?" Jessica pouted when Taeyeon tapped her nose with her forefinger. 

"Please, your movie consists of American romance and not to forget, Fifty Shades Of-"

"Yah!! You showed me Blue is The Warmest Colour!! And it's not French!!" Jessica then pushed Taeyeon on the bed and hit her with the pusheen doll she hugged previously. Taeyeon then paused, with Jessica on top of her, pouting. 

"You legit watched the movie?!  Must have been one noisy night." Yuri laughed, imagining what Jessica's reaction and their whole night after the movie. 

"It was hot to say the least." Taeyeon smirked a proud grin and gave a thumbs up to Yuri, who was then harshly slapped at the shoulder by non other than Hwang. 

"JESSI LOST HER INNOCENCE CAUSE OF YOU." Yuri then again rubbed her shoulders and remarked, "Saya the one who gave her Fifty Shades of Grey to the so called innocent."

"You two, shut it already. I want my Taengsic interaction to continue." Hyoyeon threw some popcorns at them, which then result to a friendly bickering between her and Sooyoung. 

Laughing at her friends, Taeyeon then continued the video to the next jumpcut. The time where Jessica whined that they had to have a lunch date with YoonKrys. 


Jessica was pouting seeing that her apartment's too silent for her liking. She walked around the unit, to the kitchen, Nicole's room, living room and then her room. She put her bag on her bed and changed her clothes to Taeyeon's baggy shirt, ormaybe it's her baggy shirt as her girlfriend never asked for it back. Changing her jeans to denim shorts, she took her phone from her bag, not forgetting her purse and immediately went downstairs to catch a cab. 

How could Taengoo invited everyone to her house for movie night and forget about me? I'm blaming Taecyeon for holding me long in during the council meeting. 

Getting inside the cab, Jessica then gave a short text to Nicole saying that she's on her way to Taeyeon's apartment and tell Taeyeon I said hi.

Humming to some songs, Jessica had some idle conversation to the driver and learned something or two about driving. Taeyeon's always the driver and once in a while, she wants to drive too and well, that may never happen if she's still a baby that does not know how to buckle her own seatbelt.

Reaching Taeyeon's apartment, Jessica bid goodbye to the driver and walked to SooTae's apartment. She key in the passcode and silently went inside the apartment, not wanting others to realize she's there. Tip toeing to their living room, Jessica halted when she saw a too famiiliar scene on the screen.

"Do you think Taengoo will like it?"

How did they took hold of this? I was only with Tiffany and Krystal unless-

She looked around the room and saw everyone's eyes on screen. Including her personal midget with that smirk on her face, that charming boyish smirk that just makes Jessica fall for her deeper.

"Tae Tae better have a reasonable explanation on why she wants me to do this."

Everyone laughed when they heard Tiffany's comment and the video had another jumpcut. 

This time, the video showed Taeyeon on the screen, with her dorky smile waving at the camera.

"Probably by now, Sooyeon's probably behind the sofa watching me on screen and have a shocked expression cause I know. How do I know? I'm Taeyeon!! ... Haha, anyway, I made this video cause you guys wondered why I kept saying that Jessica's adorable. Honestly, I never wanted to share that but a girl can be peeved if her friends kept asking on why so I hope this answered your questions. Yul, don't you dare look back and tease Sooyeon, that's my job. And Yoong, Soojung can be cute too, you just need to know how to treat her right. ... !! Camera's dying, gotta cut it here, bye guys and Sooyeon, I'm giving you 5 seconds to run here and hug me before I lift up and make some coffee."

And as if on queue, Jessica ran to Taeyeon and tackled her in a hug, tears of joy in her eyes. 

"I ing love you, Taengoo!!"

Taeyeon rubbed Jessica's back and hugged her deeper. Yoona next to them just hugged the mini Jung, causing Soojung to puffed her cheeks. 

Seohyun nagged her unnies to stop cursing, Tiffany giving the cold shoulder to Yul and the rest? Fought with Sooyoung for the popcorn.

"Let me guess, you record all of it with your specs?" The older girl nod and just shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you mad?" Jessica shook her head and laid her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. She just want to die in Taeyeon's embrace.

But not now, she doesn't want anyone else to have Taeyeon if she died. Especially Sunmi. 

"I could die of diabetes looking at them." Sooyoung commented. 

"Must be lucky to have Sica unnie as a girlfriend huh?" And again, the poor deer earned a hard slap on the face, red with Soojung's imprint.

"IM YOON AH!!"

"You should appreciate her. I have to overcome her jealousy issues." And this time, the pupy earned a jab at the stomach.

"YAH KIM TAEYEON!!"

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

And I never expected to write 3k fluff. I hope this is okay for those who ask for fluff and if I'm done with my assignments early, I'll give some heavy . If not, I'll be writing that next week. 

Also, if you guys wondered how Taengsic look like, just imagine them during The Boys era when the guested on Strong Heart.