It’s cold

RoomanticMate

They’re all having fun talking in the car and until in the lift of the apartment. 

“Woah it feels great” 

“I don’t know but I say thanks to IC first then to YHS sajangnim. Will he feel unhonored?” Tell Seungyoon. 

“It’s okay. He should realize our fans means like so damn a lot than he who doesn’t really treat us well” Seunghoon said.  

The lift ting and open. 

“Good night Jinwoo hyung, good night Mino. You’ve worked hard..” 

“Good night” they greet to each other. 

Seungseung walk straight to their room and so does Songkim. Right after their separation, Jinwoo walk first and leave Mino behind followed him. The laugh they had was just memory, Jinwoo keep silent and mind to talk to Mino. 

Jinwoo presses the password while Mino comes standing closer and tries to lean on to his boyfriend. 

The door open and Jinwoo just enter the room as nothing happen and ignore Mino. Mino is confusing with his reaction. Before he enters his room he look back peeping his head out.

“I’ll shower first hyung” he wink to Jinwoo the latter only showing a straight face. 

And he goes to take shower in his own room. 

His head keeps thinking about Jinwoo. Just now they’re laughing and he was alright still talk to him. After finishing shower he comes in front of his door and ask him. 

“Hyung..” 

“ Can I come in” 

Silent. 

“Hyung, What happen? We’re just fine”

“Why are you suddenly like this?”

“Nothing Mino I’m just tired.”

“But we should celebrate this win why is your mood changed?”

“No I’m tired, you can sleep in your room. I wanna sleep alone tonight”

Mino dumbfounded. 

He didn’t see this coming. He doesn’t understand why Jinwoo being like this. He thought they will spend a romantic night and cuddle in his room. He doesn’t know what he did wrong. 

“Hyung, baby!”

“Talk to me. Hey.. “ He’s knocking the door. 

Jinwoo just keep silent while applying his night cream.

“Did I do something wrong?” Mino keeps shouting from outside. 

You just ask it now? What’s with your cheeky smile? 

Why you have to be that happy and smiled foolishly like a kid who’s falling in love. What? Text him first? And then what? Jinwoo start uttering  to his own shadow in the mirror. 

He’s obviously jealous. 

Jinwoo just being so sensitive lately. Mino barely staying home. 

If it’s about work he can understand it. But what makes he angry is Mino always go out with his friends even when he should rest after work late in studio. 

There have been several time Mino come home in the morning hours later after Seungyoon arrived. They’re going to do comeback soon. He’s in charge of writing and composing songs. But he’s too kind to say no to all of his friends invitations that’s why he always come home late look so tired with alcohol smell all over his body that Jinwoo has to help him walk to his room. 

He doesn’t have much time with him. Only in weekend or when Seungyoon have other schedule so they don’t have to go to studio. 

Not because he doesn’t want Mino have new friends. But he’s a lil bit jealous and a lil bit sensitive that he miss Mino so much but Mino was happily received Eunkwang phone number without considering his feelings. 

“Hyung, please.” 

“I’m still miss you” knocking the door. 

Who’s fault is that? Don’t you think I don’t missed you too?

“Are you jealous? Hyung? He start smell the reason.

“Hyung, wait! Really?”

“Are you jealous about Eunkwang hyung who gave me his phone number?

Jinwoo startle to his question.

Mino’s smiling. He feels so fool now. He should have known earlier that his hyung are as jealousy as him too. 

“Let’s talk about this hyung I can tell you” 

“So please open the door, I miss you so much...” with pleading voice now.

The door is finally clicking. 

Mino hurried enter the room and Jinwoo, kiss his forehead in sudden and reaching his both hands while guiding him sit to his bed. 

Jinwoo’s trying so hard to control his face cuz his heart just now flutter when Mino’s lips touch his skin in sudden and his smells go straight to his lung. He has to calm because he needs Mino to convince him. 

They’re both sitting on the edge of Jinwoo’s bed. Mino now holding his hands with eyes trying to find his boyfriend doe eyes. While Jinwoo is avoiding his eyes. Looking at the door or absurd thing his eyes can find fit to his face position. 

“Hyung, I’m really sorry If that’s what made you being like this to me” Just please don’t be silent, I miss you I need to hear your voice, let’s make up hyung..Hyung?”

Silent. 

“Tell me hyung.. why are you angry? Please”

“Song Mino!” finally stare to his eyes. 

“Ne”

“You can make friends with whoever. I don’t care. What I really care is why you have to be so happy and smile proudly when you know he gave you his number I’m ing standing beside you can’t you feel it can’t you see my face? What is me for you? A friend? a member group? I’m waiting for you every night worrying what time will you home, will you home sober or drunk? Are you that happy find another partner to be out so late more often? To left me more often?” He spit all of his anger to him, pull his hand to lace it on the  chest and throw away his face from him.

“Hyung I’m really sorry. That’s not what I mean. I have to be smile when there were too many cameras there. There’s nothing more than that. You know what I won’t text him, I won’t meet him unless you let me. I only love you hyung. And I’m so grateful to have you in my life. You’re the one who can always make my heart feels warm. I’m sorry I’ve been letting you home alone so often. We’ve talked about this so many times hyung. You say it’s okay. Every time I work alone I always miss you as much as you do. No matter how far I go I will be going back to you. It’s only you”

Jinwoo’s heart melting with his words. He knows what he says is honest. His feeling for him is real. He feels sorry to react childishly over little thing like this. He should throw his ego to let his love be given again as much as his heart feel so light that now Mino declares him his love. 

“I’m so sorry hyung, please look at me!” Mino takes his shoulder to make his face look at him again. 

“Are you forgive me hyung? We’ll be so busy this month until our comeback we don’t have much time like this hyung. I know you’re missing me too” 

Mino takes his hand and kiss it. 

Jinwoo shape a little smile on his lips. 

Mino knows the sign so he smiles brightly and the latter kiss his lips hard and long with both his hand on his cheeks. 

Jinwoo responds to his kiss and part his lips to allow Mino enters his tongue  which trying to travel all of the side of his mouth. 

Mino’s hand not so calm touch Jinwoo’s back here and there. 

He can feel his smile on their kiss. 

The kiss just too sweet,  contains of a little desire that they miss each other so much like they always do even only because of short separate.

After ravishing his lips he bit his lower lip and pull back. 

“Thank you hyung”  hugs Jinwoo. 

*cough* 

“Mino it hurts”

“Oh really, sorry hyung! So we’re good now?”  

“I don’t know!”

“Hyung...?”

“Turn off the light and close the door, It’s cold” 

“I’m here, I won’t let you cold” 

Jinwoo smile and pull the blanket makes space to Mino, approve him to sleep in his room tonight. 

Mino goes to the door close it and turn out the light then go back to the bed. 

He finds him there, join in the blanket and snake his right hand under Jinwoo’s shoulder who has been waiting for him with they’re eyes locking. 

Jinwoo put his head on his chest, where its belonged. Start to feel his warm and hug him tight. 

“You must love me that much hyung” Mino grin, he place his lips  on his shiny hair

“I hate you” closing his eyes 

“You still jealous? I told you I won’t text him unless you tell me to hyung, I promise” 

“Text him now, he might wait you. He is older than us I’m afraid he would feel disrespected, only say hi and tell it’s you” 

“As you please baby” 

Mino grab his phone on his pocket and text Eunkwang fastly as Jinwoo tell him before he change his mind. After pressing the send button, silent it, he put the phone on the table near the bed and back to hug his lover. 

And that’s how they reconcile and spend night, cuddling while sharing each other warm, thoughts and loves, tightening the feeling to each other.