Take a bath

RoomanticMate

It’s Freezing month, that’s how everyone called December in this city. Seoul will always freezes people with heavy snow falling nonstop in this Christmas and maybe until new year. But that doesn’t makes them to stop working. We can see the activity still same as usual, people seem has been get used to this winter season.

That Saturday night in a room of new apartment, Jinwoo feel a lil bit bored. His roommate, Mino went out with his friends. Jinwoo usually come to 2seung room but Seunghoon still in Busan and Seungyoon also have filming schedule today. So he just staying in the dorm to take some rest after their hectic day yesterday. After finishing his delivery dinner, to kill time he start playing games on his phone. With serious face and busy fingers hes really interest to the game

“Ahh.. I’m lost..” Jinwoo screams

“No, this can’t be. I’ll win this time” then he starts over. 

It’s 10 pm and Jinwoo still doing the same thing for 2 hours already. He doesn’t even hears somebody clicking the door password, it is Mino back from his meeting with his friends. Enters the room, step right toward the sofa and meet his hyung there. He sits next to Jinwoo and put his head on the sofa backhead looking up tired. 

“You’re home? “ Jinwoo greet him still busy with his phone. 

“ Yeah~” Mino answers without see hyung face. 

“You look tired, go to sleep”

Mino sighs, deep in a thought for nobody knows what he is thinking right now. 

“Hyung..” he moves his head and look to Jinwoo face. 

“Unggg..?! Jinwoo give a peep and look back to his phone. 

Mino move in a sudden to peck Jinwoo’s face, near to his lips. And he let his head closer to his hyung face only to stare longer to that beautiful face without saying a word. 

Jinwoo doesn’t give attention but melt, smile shyly and his face become red but still with his phone. 

Mino doesn’t need his smile. He needs Jinwoo to give him attention so he moves closer to find Jinwoo shoulder and put his head there. 

“Ahh... you” “ I lost again” Jinwoo pouting and looking to his boyfriend face and now their face meet. 

“you’re cute” With heavy eye, he’s trying to tease Jinwoo, he takes Jinwoo chin with his hand and doesn’t want to be blame. Pecks again and back to his hyung shoulder. 

 

Jinwoo understand him, and he always will. 

“What takes you so long?” Taking Mino’s head from his shoulder to rest it on his lap while his other hand putting his phone away. 

“ I didn’t feel good to leave them first since I’m the one who’s been missing the gathering every time” 

”You’ve had your dinner? Jinwoo ruffles Mino’s hair back and forth caringly. 

“I have, how about you hyung?” 

“Mmm me too. You look really tired,take a bath and go to sleep, it’s late” 

“Let me sleep 15 minutes here hyung, I have been missing your touch so bad, sorry for making you wait too long, I kept thinking about you when I was there” he tells with all his heart. 

Jinwoo smiles because Mino just cute that way, like a little boy back from school tell stories to his mother. 

“No, take a bath now” he shakes his  head  

“Hyung~ he’s refusing and closing his eye, hiding his face on Jinwoo belly and wrap his hand around his waist. 

“I will kiss you on the lips” 

“Really? now kiss me” he fastly wake up and sit. 

Jinwoo chuckles  and takes Mino’s nape with his right hand. They’re both close their eyes, shorten the distance and meet their lips.