too much

forgive and forget

Jihoon's POV (Third Person)

 

 

Jihoon didnt even bothered changing his clothes when he got to his dorm.
 

 

 

His dormmate, Seungcheol, who he barely talks to, was surprised to see Jihoon, completly soaked.
 

 

 

"Jihoon! Why are you so wet?! Didn't you brought an umbrella with you just now?!" asked Seungcheol, annoyed.

 

 

 

When Jihoon didnt responded back, Seungcheol then realised that Jihoon's eyes were red and there were tears b on his eyes.
 

 

 

Seungcheol immediately went to Jihoon and held his shoulders, softly.

 

 

 

"Hey.. What's wrong? Are you okay?" Seungcheol asked softly.
 

 

 

Jihoon still didnt replied. Instead he wrapped his arms around Seungcheol and sobbed.
 

 

 

Seungcheol immediately responded amd embraced him. Softly caressing Jihoon's hair and tried calming him down. He didnt talked but instead just let Jihoon cry.
 

 

 

Few minutes later, he carried Jihoon to their couch and laid Jihoon there.
 

 

 

Before Jihoon could fall asleep, Seungcheol shook him gently.

 

 

 

"Jihoon, you need to change your clothes first or else you're gonna get sick." said Seungcheol, quietly.
 

 

 

Jihoon hummed. He stood up wearily and headed to his bedroom.
 

 

 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol prepared some hot chocolate for Jihoon and preheated a bowl of chicken soup for their dinner.
 

 

 

When Jihoon finished changing, he sat down on his couch and waited for Seungcheol.
 

 

 

He and Seungcheol weren't that close. They barely see each other at the dorms since they both have different time schedules and the only time they see each other was during the night.
 

 

 

So Jihoon felt a bit embarrassed of his little breakdown in front of Seungcheol.
 

 

 

When Seungcheol came back from the kitchen, he was carrying a tray with 2 mugs and 2 bowls of soup.
 

 

 

"Here. I preheated some chicken soup that I bought from the cafe earlier and I made hot chocolate." said Seungcheol gesturing to the food.
 

 

 

"Thanks..." mumbled Jihoon, shyly.
 

 

 

They ate in silence.
 

 

 

Seungcheol, sensing the awkward silence, decided to ask Jihoon.

 

 

 

"D-Do you wanna talk about it?" Seungcheol said, hesistantly.
 

 

 

Noticing the slight discomfort on Jihoon, he immediately said, "Im sorry! I-its okay if you don't want to talk about it! I-i understand its hard for yo--"
 

 

 

"It's okay, Seungcheol-ssi. You dont need to apologise. I just dont want to talk about it now. Maybe tomorrow? I'm a bit tired and I want to be alone for a while." said Jihoon quietly, without looking at Seungcheol.
 

 

 

"Sure! It's fine. I'll let you rest. Goodnight Jihoon. " said Seungcheol, smiling.

 

 

 

Jihoon nodded and stood to walk to his bedroom, when Seungcheol called for him.
 

 

 

"Jihoon?"

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

"You know you could talk to me anytime, alright? Whatever thats bothering you, just tell me and I'll listen." said Seungcheol.
 

 

 

Jihoon smiled, grateful to have Seungcheol as his dormmate.

 

 

"Okay. I'd appreciate that. Thank you, Seungcheol-ssi."

 

 

"Oh. And Jihoon? Just call me Seungcheol. Or Cheol. No need to be so formal. I've lived with you for 6 months now. " chuckled Sengcheol.
 

 

 

"Alright Seungcheol. Goodnight."