going to you | mochaeng

1 to a million (and 9)

her mind chants, constant, it continues for hours upon end, 'momo is hers, momo is hers' and chaeyoung can feel the happiness spreading throughout her chest from the rough pounding coming from her heart. Her right hand cradles the soft bare cheek, her thumb running along it slowly while their eyes are locked with one another. Chaeyoung feels like momo holds the key to the universe within her irises, she can't even allow herself to blink with the fear that she'll miss out on something utterly important. 

Her breathing all but stops once momo shines a bright toothy smile, she can feel hands running through her hair lovingly and in an instant her eyes close as her lips are made to meet with momo's. The harsh rush of air she breathes in through her nostrils awakens a vibration of energy, her hands desperately losing themselves within short black locks, gripping onto handfuls; her lips moving nervously with the careful and sweet ones of momo's. whines vibrate along and once she feels a strong thigh between her legs she has to separate the kiss to release a desperate moan, as if this has been the feeling she has been missing throughout her life. 

her eyes open slowly when she feels momo's nose touch hers and again she finds herself lost. momo dips forward, her eyelashes tickle chaeyoung's cheeks but her kisses feel sticky sweet like delicious golden maple syrup, so chaeyoung allows the tip of her tongue to take little tastes of momo's lips as she responds with deep sentimental kisses. their noses bump here and there, tips of their tongues meet and greet each other quickly, momo's nails grip along her upper back while chaeyoung tugs lightly on momo's hair which cause cute soft groans to escape her.

their heartbeats move insync as they lay chest against chest. as they separate, both girls breathe in and out harshly; their foreheads against one another and their eyelids barely able to stay open. both girls know that in this moment, inside their minds, both are declaring that they love one another. neither decide to say it out loud, because now isn't the right time. chaeyoung falls asleep to the thumps of momo's heartbeat and momo watches the rise and fall of chaeyoung's chest for just a short while before her eyes too, close.

at sunrise, chaeyoung awakens first, silently she removes herself from momo, her sketchbook back into her hands; she opens it, carefully taking the time to sketch what she saw from within momo's eyes. All the while the latter opens her eyes and lays comfortably, taking in the view of the girl who has her heart, her face stoiec and unfazed as she stays focused, her hair now tied into a ponytail but still messy, lips slightly swollen and the sight gives her stomach a pleasant hum.

it's the beginning, time for now is on their side, and when both of them find each other's eyes they realize that this is the first time they can see what love looks like; and so they kiss, they kiss how they love.


a/n: listen to shinee's, 'good evening' to enhance your feels it's what brewed this little drabble :)