Love, KSG.

Sweet Stranger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She’s here!” Said one of the employees there.

The atmosphere that was once peaceful changed 360 degrees as Mr. Bae's first daughter stepped into the building. Some of the employees who had been chit-chatting with each other ran furiously to save themselves from the storm. The atmosphere suddenly turned into silence and some was gulping.

"Be confident!" She whispered to herself.

She said that to herself almost every day. She may look cold on the outside because of her resting face but deep inside, she is just like any other human being. She feels anxious as well but she does not show it to people especially the employees there. She just got used with this kind of situation. Irene stepped in with confidence. She made sure that her body posture is perfect and does not have hunchback posture.

“Good morning Ms. Bae.”

She received a lot of them while she was walking to her room. She did not reply any of them knowing that most of her employees have been calling her ‘ruthless ’ ever since she started working there replacing her father who is now the chairman. Her appearance is not the real her obviously. She likes it that way even though sometimes cold personality makes her feel lonely.

A sudden knock shocked her, Solar came in. Solar is Irene’s secretary who has been working with her for a long time. Among all employees, Solar is capable of carrying out the work entrusted to her. She is basically trusted by Irene. She updated Irene today’s schedule even though she has been notified by Vivi. Irene listened to her while checking some files she needs to sign. She nodded.

“Thank you for the updates, Solar. Please call Ryan for me. It is urgent, now.”

“Noted, Ms. Bae.”

In less than five minutes, Ryan who is the project manager was already standing in front of Irene with his pale face. He was gulping because of the look given by Irene.

“This is absurd Ryan! What kind of ridiculous work is this?!”

A file was thrown on the table in front of him. Ryan was startled by her though Irene is well known for her temper.

“Wh- what- what’s wrong with my work, Ms. Bae?” Ryan stammered in fear.

“You still have the guts to ask me what’s wrong with your work?! Open the file now! I said now!”

Ryan took the file and opened it immediately with trembling hands. He read the report he wrote for a new tender project.

“I don’t think there is anything wrong with my report, Ms. Bae.” She glared him and he went silent.

“Are you blind Ryan?! Don’t you know how to read?! Read the title now!” 

He gasped when he saw the title.

“What did I tell you last week Ryan? I said I wanted a report for Millim Project! M.I.L.L.I.M not Povami!”

Irene sighed heavily. She does not want to ruin her morning with being mad like this so early in the morning but it feels like Ryan does not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter