Begin.

Sweet Stranger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's get married." Said the blonde bluntly.

Joohyun who was ranting on how sad she was earlier suddenly look at the girl with a frown on her face.

“Are you crazy? We don’t even know each other and how did you know my name?”

 

Sure, life is full of unexpected surprises and you have to expect the unexpected but this one is just, crazy.

 

“You’re the one who bought half of the shares from my company with your individual account this morning, Ms. Bae and it stated there ‘Irene Bae’. It’s our day one today, note that.”

 

The sound of the alarm clock does not make Joohyun feel grumpy at all because she has to wake up so early in the morning. Looking at the clock, it says 6:58 a.m.

 

"Vivi, open." The sudden instruction does not shock the virtual assistant. With the speed of 0.3 seconds, Vivi responds.

 

"Good morning, Ms. Bae. Here is your schedule for today." Vivi started to talk with of course, a robot voice, and she continues.

 

"You have a meeting with the Mr. Kang for the product collaboration at 11 a.m and there is a new update for your schedule today, Ms. Bae. You will have lunch with your fiancé, Mr. Park at 1 p.m. He will fetch you at Kang Group’s building" Vivi stops.

 

Joohyun smiles at the mention of her fiancé, Park Bogum. The sudden sound of her phone's notification makes Joohyun grab her phone and she quickly unlock it.

 

"Finally." Looking at the stocks platform ‘-5.54%’.

 

"I'm buying half of Kang Group's stocks today. I heard their game department is doing good." she smiles widely, more like grinning.

 

“Vivi, place an order for KGRP. Repeat order. Let’s wait and see the profits roll in.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter