001

Match Made in War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that the world is cruel is an understatement. With no unity and more hate than love, the world is in a constant war. Living like this is the only way to survive. We all belong to a division, but not everyone stays in their division. However, loyalty is important. I was born into mine, actually, the majority of us are. Our division is feared by the most, in other words, we’re at the top of the ladder. The Royals.

I’m known to be one of the best fighters among Royals. No, not just among the women. When a battle is commenced, I’ll be in the front line. If you mess with me, I promise you that your head will be at the tip of my feet. I’m a Royal and I’m proud to be one.

“Are you on duty today?” Youngguk asked. Youngguk is one of the combat leaders. He might have a deep voice but is actually quite shy and a little soft. Of course, he wouldn’t let others know about that. He knows that they won’t respect him as much if they do. I was one of the rare students that trained under Youngguk, so we have a closer relation.

“Are you asking me out of curiosity or are you asking with the intentions of putting me on duty?”

“You know me so well Atts,” he nudged me.

Atts is a nickname I was given. It stands for attitude. It was shortened to Atts because attitude is too long of a word to call somebody. The ‘s’ at the back is to represent the amount of ‘t’ there are in the word but it also makes it sound better.

“I’m not on duty today but the newbies are, so I’m most likely will be around to monitor them. They don’t know how important being on duty is. To completely trust them is a stupid thing to do.”

“Hey, Atts! I got new meat for ya. Caught them trying to sneak past our territory. You want it?” Bambam shouted from the second floor.

I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter