Get your happiness

Honey, I'm home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi Everyone thanks for reviewing the last chapter, just wanted to say this is a seulrene fic But as you guys know it has jeti too, and I wanted to write some side couple stuff I don’t see what the big issue is about that when seulrene still have most of the focus, so that person who so rudely commented they would skip over parts, you don’t have to read this fic, and it’s people like you who are unnecessarily rude that make ppl feel discouraged, but thanks to those of you who like the story anyway. I appreciate your comments.



 

It’s been one month since Seulgi and Joohyun have been married, and in that month Seulgi thinks that in a weird way, things have changed some, but then it still feels like things haven’t changed too much. Seulgi still attends school and has even started spending more time with Jessica at the company, and learning more about the day to day business. Joohyun has gone back to work and spends a lot of her time in the office, but one thing that took Seulgi by surprise was how Joohyun still made time for them. It was Joohyun who suggested the weekly date night, which Seulgi found she didn’t mind. It was giving them a way to spend time together that was for sure.

 

Like tonight they are out having dinner. Joohyun had to turn off her phone a few times just because she was getting so many work calls. Seulgi knows that she will eventually be in that same position, and getting all sorts of work calls. She has been spending time at her family’s company familiarizing herself with a lot, and Jessica has been a very good mentor. Seulgi thinks the fact that Joohyun is already handling so much, when she’s not that much older than she is, it’s an amazing thing. The monolid girl sits zoned out for so long that Joohyun leans over to kiss her out of her trance.

 

“Joohyun?” Seulgi snaps out of it after feeling soft lips touching her own. The brunette laughs at the startled expression on the bear-like girl’s face. She knew that by kissing her, it would pull Seulgi out of her thoughts.

 

“Where are you right now, hm?” Joohyun asks. “You barely even touched your food.”
 

Seulgi looks down to the barely touched meal, and realizes she hasn’t eaten much. The raven is just not feeling all that hungry for some reason.

 

“I’ll take it to go. I’m not feeling that hungry right now.”

 

When Joohyun hears that she gets worried immediately. She has spent the past month being Seulgi’s wife, and she knows the monolid girl has quite the appetite. Joohyun reaches over to feel her forehead.

 

“You don’t feel warm.”

 

“Oh, I’m fine.” Seulgi promises. “I’m just not hungry.”

 

Joohyun simply reaches over and grabs some of the beef from Seulgi’s plate and tries to feed her with it. Seulgi blinks a few times, but the slightly older girl is smiling, and the way she is softly smiling makes Seulgi want to smile back too. Joohyun really isn’t the awful kid she remembers. She’s been nice, more than nice. Seulgi will wake up to find breakfast made for her, or a packed lunch for school, and even when they don’t have dinner together Joohyun makes sure there is food for her, and even will write some cute note on purple sticky paper. Seulgi thinks Joohyun is really a kind person, even if she is still getting used to being a married person at her age.


 

There has been the adjustment period of having someone in bed with her, when for so long she’s been sleeping alone. Seulgi had to get used to seeing another toothbrush beside her orange one, purple slippers next to Joohyun’s side of the bed, and sharing closet space with someone else. It’s still weird in some ways having to share her life with another person, even if she’s married to said person. It’s why Seulgi feels in ways things haven’t changed too much. They share a bed and living space, but she still feels like things are almost like they used to be, minus the ring part.

 

“Come on, eat a little. I’ll worry if you don’t.”

 

The soft way Joohyun says this makes her nod and take a few bites of her food. At the end of the day Seulgi knows Joohyun always means well and comes from a place of concern.

 

“Thank you, Joohyun.”

 

“You’re welcome. Are you ready to get going?”

 

“I’m ready. Let’s go.” They pay their bill and leave together. Seulgi also offers her hand to Joohyun who is completely surprised by the action.

 

“What, don’t want to hold my hand?” Seulgi smiles some and takes it back, but Joohyun instead grabs her arm for them to link arms.

 

“Holding hands is fine, but linking arms is more intimate. It gives the feeling of really being with someone, do you understand?”

 

Seulgi nods in understanding and thinks she does get what Joohyun is talking about. Much to the relief and happiness of the brunette, Joohyun is glad when Seulgi doesn’t pull her arm away. It makes Joohyun feel like they are on the right track after all.


 

Jessica was pulling a late night at the office when she got an emergency call from her friends. Jessica had no idea what the hell was happening, but if her friends were in trouble then she would be there for them. The brunette runs into the code White safehouse to see Sooyoung on the couch balling her eyes out, tons of tissues all over the place, with both Yoona and Hyoyeon trying to console her.

 

“Um, what no more food at the buffet?” Jessica asks half-seriously and that makes Sooyoung sob even harder at that moment.

 

“Not a good time for a joke like that, Sica.” Hyoyeon shakes her head.

 

“Soo, you need to pull yourself together.” The blonde lawyer tells her. “It’s not the end of the world.”

 

“What’s happened?” Now Jessica is worried something is actually really wrong.

 

“Y-Yul broke up with me!” The loud wail and sobs echo the room.

 

“Oh my god!” The brunette sighs, and she regrets thinking something bad happened.

 

“Soo, really, are you sure you didn’t misunderstand?” Hyoyeon says and all Sooyoung does is play the message.

 

“Soo, hey. I’m sorry to do this over the phone, but I think it’s time we took a break. It’s not really you, it’s me.”

 

Jessica eyes the phone suspiciously. It’s surely Yuri’s voice, but there is just something very suspect about this entire thing.

 

“I don’t think this is really Yuri.”

 

“W-What do you mean?” The taller woman says through her tears.

 

“I think this has Pink Crew handprints all over this.”

 

Yoona and Hyoyeon share looks and nod in agreement. This does seem like some awful prank that the pinkies would do, just to mess with Sooyoung.

 

“You did prank Tiffany recently.”

 

“I did, but this is low, even for Pink Pig Fany. She will pay for trying to break Yul and I up!” Sooyoung stands up then with renewed energy. “I’ll end her life!”

 

“Soo, wait!” They try to stop their taller friend, but she is like a woman on a mission, and can’t be stopped. They follow her to the car and hope like hell they can stop some of the damage. Meanwhile, Yuri has been looking for her phone so she can call Sooyoung, but it seems to be missing in action. She asked everyone, and no one could tell her where.

 

“Maybe you should let Sooyoung go.” Tiffany offers then.

 

“Why should I do that?” The tanned woman says with eyebrow raised.

 

Seohyun has honestly had enough of this. She was horrified when Tiffany revealed her plan to trick Sooyoung into thinking Yuri was breaking up with her. She of course tried to convince Tiffany not to go on, but that failed. The first chance she gets she tells Yuri what happened.

 

“No, she didn’t. Did she really use some recording of my voice and make it seem like I’m breaking up with Soo?”

 

“Yes, she wanted revenge for a prank, but even still that was going too far.”

 

“Yes.” Yuri agrees. “Thank you, Seohyunnie for telling me.” Yuri knows she will get Tiffany alone for the dark-haired woman to confess what she’s done. Yuri might not need to as Code White is on the way with one very pissed Sooyoung ready for war.


 

Seulgi and Joohyun decided to go for a walk first before heading back home. The shorter girl is honestly glad to still be walking with linked arms. She was worried Seulgi would still be uncomfortable with their marriage, as there have been times Seulgi expresses that uncomfortability. Sometimes Joohyun will try to kiss her good morning or night, and the monolid girl would be hesitant. Joohyun knows Seulgi said she will try, and in ways she has been trying. Seulgi willingly agreed to their weekly date nights, without any fuss. There was one night recently that was even very sweet if the brunette was being honest.

 

(Flashback)

 

The heat was shut off in the apartment because of issues through the entire apartment complex. Seulgi told Joohyun it was unusual since the building rarely has issues, just the same they needed extra blankets just to be able to sleep. Seulgi was honestly fine and cozy under her side of the bed. She however felt Joohyun trembling, and definitely a sneeze. The dark-haired girl turned immediately to see how cold Joohyun looked.

 

“Hyun, why didn’t you say you were cold?” Seulgi worriedly says. She isn’t some monster or anything and feels bad the older girl is this cold.

 

“I just knew you wouldn’t want to cuddle with me, so I was going to bare it.”

 

Her response makes Seulgi feel badly then. She isn’t about to let Joohyun freeze if they just need to sleep closer. The monolid girl brings Joohyun even closer and wraps them both into their blankets. Right away Joohyun snuggles into her.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” The taller girl wonders genuinely.

 

“Better now.” Joohyun nods with a smile. She can’t even believe that Seulgi is being this way. It’s unexpected but not unappreciated.

 

“You should tell me things like this, Joohyun. I’m not going to just know.”

 

It’s here where Joohyun realizes what this also refers to. Seulgi is somewhat oblivious in ways, so the fact that she didn’t right away notice that she was cold, it’s not unsurprising. Still, the brunette is glad for this moment, and being close to Seulgi in anyway feels nice.

 

“I understand, good night, Seul.”

 

“Night, Hyun.”


 

(End)


 

“Are you cold?” Seulgi wonders when they arrive down at the Han River. They’ve also been coming here sometimes too, and Seulgi will offer her coat to her as she needs.

 

“Yes, thank you, Seul.” Joohyun nods and takes the offered jacket. They sit down and Joohyun can’t help but to feel how romantic the vibe is. She reaches for one of Seulgi’s hands.

 

“We’ve been married a month now. How are you feeling towards it?”

 

They agreed to have talks as much as possible. Tonight looks like it’ll be another talk about how they are feeling toward their marriage, one another, and what they want going forward.

 

“I think I’m still adjusting.” Seulgi admits. “It’s not anything you’re doing, though.” The younge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter