Honey, I'm home

Honey, I'm home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers, thank you for reviewing. A lot of you were on the right track and guessed it right as far as what’s going on with seulrene here. Still, please continue to enjoy

 

When Irene gets back to the hotel. Her guardian Hwang Tiffany is there to comfort her. She hugs the brunette.

 

“Unnie...she doesn’t remember me.”

 

The older dark-haired woman caresses her brown locks.

 

“Oh, sweetie don’t cry.” She attempts to stop the oncoming tears from coming down Irene’s eyes.

 

“Are you sure that you didn’t misunderstand?”

 

Irene shakes her head, how could she possibly have misunderstood, Seulgi running away. She ran away from her twice and not only that. She jumped out of a window, that is running away. She didn’t misunderstand that.

 

“Unnie, she jumped out of the window, to get away from me.”

 

That enrages the older woman. This is not what she wants to hear right now.

 

“Oh, that’s it! I’m calling Jung. She better not think of ignoring my calls.”

 

Tiffany dials Jessica again. That woman better not be asleep, now is not the time for her to be asleep. Not when there is something more important going on.

 

“Hi, you reached Jung Jessica, leave a message.”

 

It’s her voicemail. Tiffany groans, and prepares to leave a censored message, so she doesn’t curse too much.

 

“Yah, Jung. We need to talk, you knew I would be in town today. You also knew that Joohyun would be with me. Don’t start disappearing now, and I swear if you’re asleep. I will find you, and drag you out of wherever it is you found yourself sleeping at. Call me back!”

 

Irene watches as Tiffany angrily puts her phone down. She doesn’t know what’s actually going on with Tiffany and Jung Jessica. As Tiffany will never answer the question. She has something else on her mind, though. She is thinking about Seulgi and how it is that she doesn’t remember her. Sure, she may have told her that her name was Irene. But that’s not an excuse for not knowing her face.

 

“Unnie, what do we do if Seulgi really doesn’t remember?”

 

“That doesn’t matter, sweetie. She’ll be with you regardless, after all who in their right mind would resist my Hyun.” She tells her while squeezing her cheeks like she’s a kid.

 

“Unnie, I’m not a kid!”

 

“You’re damn sure like my kid. I’ve been raising you single handedly for years.”

 

Much like Seulgi having Jessica as her legal guardian. Hwang Tiffany is her guardian, and is in charge of her inheritance.

 

“Unnie, focus. We need to find out why my Seulgi doesn’t know me.”

 

“Oh...well, wait a minute. She’s calling me back.” The older woman pauses to answer her phone.

 

"Jung! What’s going on?” She pauses to hear what Jessica is saying to her, then starts back up again.

 

“Oh, you bet your we’re coming over there. What’s the address...fine. We’ll be there in 10, 15 minutes tops.” Tiffany ends the call and then turns cheerfully to the younger woman.

 

“Well, Hyun-ah. Are you ready to see your Seulgi again? The one you love so much.”

 

“Yes,” Irene nods. She needs to see Seulgi, and she needs to know why it is she doesn’t remember her.

 

Said raven-haired girl hurries to her apartment. She locks all the doors and reaches for her baseball bat. She will hit a girl if she has to. Okay, maybe she won't actually hit a girl. Yet, she can pretend that she’ll use the bat. She has the cops on speedial too. Since, it’s highly likely that the crazy girl will track her down. Who the hell is Bae Irene? She has never met that girl a day in her life. Also, why wouldn’t she take her offered money. She must be rich as hell if she thought $100,000 was no money.

 

For some time the raven paces back and forth with bat nearby for when she needs it. There is soon a loud knocking at the door. Seulgi appropriately freaks out.

 

“Oh, . She’s found me. Where’s my bat!”

 

She hurries to get it. Only there is a familiar voice on the other end. “Yah, Seulgi-yah! You open the door right now.”
 

“Oh, Sica-unnie.” Seulgi breathes in relief. It’s not the crazy girl. She opens the door, only to get whacked upside the head.

 

“Ow, unnie. Why’d you hit me?” The monolid girl rubs her head.

 

“You need to listen to me. I have to talk to you, and also you don’t just hang up on me, young lady!”

 

Seulgi apologizes repeatedly, then moves so Jessica can come inside. The woman is always dressed so sharp and expensive. Today is no exception as she is in a crisp, sharp white blazer and dark slacks.

 

“Unnie, thank god it’s you. I had the craziest start to my afternoon.”

 

“Oh, but I have to tell you something.”

 

“Can it wait, unnie. You need to hear this.”

 

“Fine, tell me about your day. After I seriously have to talk to you, kiddo.”

 

“Yeah, okay. Well this girl right, she came to my school, and kept on swearing she’s my girlfriend. Only, I don’t have a girlfriend unnie. You know that I don’t have a girlfriend.”

 

Jessica nods. She definitely knows Seulgi doesn’t have a girlfriend. She has never had a girlfriend, because she’s been watching the girl like a hawk for years. The older brunette is now sitting stunned as Seulgi continues to tell her everything. All she hears is something about her jumping out of a window. She puts her hands to the younger girl’s shoulders.

 

“Seul, calm down. This is enough, now you have to listen to me. You remember the Bae family, yes?”

 

“The, who?”

 

“The Bae’s. They were friends to your parents.”

 

Seulgi blinks. “Um…”

 

“Never mind, let me tell you what’s happening.”

 

There is a sudden loud knock again at the door. Seulgi jumps up, and tries to reach for her baseball bat.

 

“! She’s found me, hide me unnie.”

 

“Hey, put the bat down, Seul.”

 

That’s when Jessica hears a way too familiar voice. “Yah, Jung you open this freaking door right now.”

 

“, it’s Tiffany, hide me. Or give me the bat!”

 

“No, I need the bat way more than you, unnie.” Seulgi tries to grab the baseball bat back.

 

“Never mind, just hide me.” Jessica hides behind the dark-haired girl.

 

“Who’s Tiffany?”

 

“Seul, you must remember, Tiffany. Come on think back.”

 

The knocking gets louder. Seulgi and Jessica push one another to the door, until ultimately the older woman is at the front of the door. She has no choice but to open it, and wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter