Believe me

Honey, I'm home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi chapter 11 here. Four more chapters and this fic should be complete. I hope you guys enjoy chapter 11.


 

“You make me absolutely sick!” Sooyoung throws her empty wine glass at Joy, who barely dodges the incoming glass.

 

“Hey, now. We don’t have to be throwing glasses now, do we?” The redhead complains.

 

“Joy is right.” Tiffany comes to the defense of the younger woman. Jessica has honestly had enough and this entire thing is ridiculous. She makes a quick waving motion with her hand, and that alerts her friends.

 

“Oh, it’s time to go, later pinkies!” Hyoyeon sticks her tongue out to annoy them, and also carries one of her drinks out with her. Sooyoung looks lost for a moment, but knows if Jessica is ready to go, then you damn sure better go.

 

“Bye, Yul. The boss calls.” Sooyoung gestures to Jessica who is already walking off.

 

“Okay, Soo. I’ll talk to you later.”

 

The taller woman nods, but then knows she just can’t leave her Yul without some sort of kiss, she doesn’t care how much of a rush Jessica is in to leave.

 

“Ah, it. I’m getting my goodbye kisses.” Of course, Sooyoung can’t stop at one, and runs back several times for more kisses. Yoona on the other hand is having a bit of a moral crisis. If she leaves her boss hanging she’ll die. If she leaves her beloved wife here, she will also die.

 

“Oh my god, my wife or my boss. My wife or my boss!” The blonde lawyer mouths out too loudly.

 

“Your wife is your boss!” Sunny reminds her.

 

“Oh, . I’m sorry, Hyunnie.” Yoona kisses her cheek and takes off with everyone else. Seohyun simply shakes her head, that is her wife alright, and she married her knowing how she can be. Joy is not about to just let Yeri leave like that.

 

“Hey, I asked you a question, Yeri. Who the hell is Rose?”

 

“You don’t ask her any questions!” The taller brunette lets her know. “We are beyond done with you, and our Yerimie is much better off without the likes of you.”

 

Hyoyeon and Yoona nod after what Sooyoung says to Joy.

 

“My beloved daughter deserves much better!” Yoona nods.

 

“She is my daughter!” Sooyoung reaches around Hyoyeon to grab the lawyer, who dodges the incoming attack.

 

“Hey, at least let Joy explain herself.” Tiffany defends Joy because she knows the younger woman genuinely loves Yeri, as truly that was the only person Joy kept on talking about from the very first time Tiffany had met her.

 

“Come on, Yerimie, some people aren’t meant to be together.” Jessica speaks, and naturally Tiffany takes it personal, as how else will she take it but personally.

 

“What is that supposed to mean, Jessi?”

 

“Why don’t you figure it out, Pink Pig Fany.” Hyoyeon throws the first jab.

 

“Oh, yeah, you drunk! Come say that to my face!”

 

“Oh no you didn’t!” Sooyoung shouts. “You don’t come for my drunk friend!”

 

“Yeah!” The blonde nods. “Oh, wait a minute.”

 

“You’re all a bunch of losers!” Sunny lets everyone know, and of course it continues there with all the adults losing their minds. Joy sees this as her one and only opportunity and drags Yeri outside to buy them some time to talk. The shorter girl doesn’t go quietly, however, and somehow Seungwan gets dragged along too, and all she wanted to do was avoid the mess.

 

“Why am I here?” Seungwan complained the moment they were outside.

 

“It’s exactly what I want to know.” Joy says. “Who needs you here.”

 

“She’s my bodyguard for the moment.” Yeri pulls Seungwan in front of her for protection against the redhead. Joy rolls her eyes, since she could easily choke slam this girl, who’s even shorter than Yeri.

 

“Anyway, you need to tell me who Rose is.”

 

“She was in your apartment, so you should know.”

 

Before Joy can respond the sounds of the adults running for them can be heard.

 

“Yerimie, are you ready to go?” Yoona questions first, as she, Jessica and Hyoyeon are seen dragging Sooyoung along.

 

“Let me go. I need to be with my Yul!”

 

“Soo, you’re a damn adult! Snap the hell out of it, you idiot!” Hyoyeon uses the time to smack her upside the head.

 

“You’re so pathetic, Jesus.” Yoona sighs and also hits her upside the head. Sooyoung isn’t phased at all.

 

“Let me go! I want my Yul.”

 

“Soo, we’re going to a buffet.” Jessica says next.

 

“Yes, okay, food! Let’s go now, we have to go right now!”

 

They grab Yeri and Seungwan too, leaving behind one very confused Joy, who has no idea what any of that was even about. Tiffany is the first to comfort the redhead.

 

“Hey, are you okay?”

 

“Yes, did she talk to you at all?” Seohyun wonders.

 

“Those stupid white crew members. They ruined your chance to talk to your beloved.” Sunny says in exaggeration which makes Tiffany smack her upside the head, and Yuri shaking her head.

 

“Hey, ow!”

 

“You don’t talk bad about my Jessi!”

 

“Don’t talk about Soo, or else.” Yuri lets the shorter woman know who rolls her eyes at her idiotic, love sick friends.

 

“I think I know what’s going on.” Joy answers instead. She just needs to have a little talk with “Rose”.

 

Meanwhile, in Jeju, Seulgi begged and pleaded with the hotel staff to get a suite with two separate beds. Joohyun naturally didn’t let anything like that happen. She is on her honeymoon for God’s sake. They will most certainly be sharing a bed.

 

“No, we want one nice, big comfortable bed. Isn’t that right, sweetie?” Joohyun says to her wife.

 

“We…” Seulgi tries to speak, only the brunette grabs her by the arm and starts dragging the monolid girl away.

 

“Someone help! This is spousal abuse!” Seulgi shouts for anyone to assist her. Joohyun simply shuts her up with a kiss, so Seulgi’s cries for help go unnoticed. They get to their suite and it’s a really nice room. A bottle of champagne on ice is waiting for them, along with a celebratory fruit basket. There’s a great view of the beach on the balcony. There’s a huge flat screen TV, mini fridge, and a bar that Seulgi sees almost right away.

 

“Yes!” Seulgi drops Joohyun’s hand quick to run hug the bar. She barely can get herself a drink before the brunette drags her away.

 

“Hey, at least let me have a drink!”

 

“No, you’re not drinking yourself into a coma on our honeymoon!”

 

“But, I want to!” Seulgi sighs. It’s not fair if she can’t have at least one drink. She’s going to have to sneak one at some point.

 

“No, you’re not drinking. I think you have a problem.”

 

“I don’t have any problem. You’re my wife for barely a few hours and you’re already running my life.” The dark-haired girl gets up. She then grabs her phone and hotel card key.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Out. I’m going to take a walk on the beach. Is that okay with you?”

 

“Seul…” the older girl sadly whispers. She didn’t mean to hurt Seulgi in anyway, Joohyun is really just concerned for her. She also wants them to have a nice honeymoon, and they can’t do that if Seulgi is going to be drunk.

 

“I’ll be back.”

 

“Seul, I’m sorry.”

 

The monolid woman nods and doesn’t say anything else. She simply leaves the room and heads down for the beach. Joohyun sits down on the bed. She didn’t mean to make Seulgi feel like she had no freedom. The older girl is really just worried about her health, and knows she will make it up to her wife later. After all, she really does want this marriage to work. She can’t lose Seulgi and will do the best to show in these 6 months that they belong together.


 

Code White took Yeri with them to the safe house, and showered the girl with love and affection. They tell her she doesn’t need Joy, and will be much better off without her.

 

“You can do much better than her, Yerimie.” Yoona promises.

 

“She doesn’t deserve you, sweetie.” Sooyoung says with a huge hug.

 

“We can find you a hot chick, no problem.” Hyoyeon lets her know. They all look to see how quiet Jessica is, and now they are worried about her. The brunette is sort of just sitting at her desk and looks to be in another world entirely.

 

“Sica, are you okay?”

 

“What’s wrong, boss?”

 

“Unnie, what happened?”

 

“You haven’t said a word since we left the reception.”

 

The questions keep coming but Jessica is still silent for a long moment after. She just saw the way Joy and Yeri had been earlier and it brought back a lot of memories of her own. She remembers being in Joy’s position and asking Tiffany not to give up on them, and fight with her. She remembers when Tiffany took off her wedding ring and asked for that divorce.

 

(Flashback)

 

They had just dropped Seulgi and Joohyun off at their respective homes. Jessica could feel that Tiffany has been slipping away from her, and she doesn’t understand why. What happened to for better or for worse? Aren’t they supposed to be fighting for one another and their marriage?

 

“You have something to say.” Jessica says to her, because she can feel Tiffany has something on her mind.

 

“Jessi.” The slightly taller woman sighs. “I don’t want to fight with you tonight. It seems like all we do is fight these days. If I even see you that is.”

 

Jessica turns to look at her with a hurt expression that she quickly masks.

 

“Tiff, that’s not fair. I’m working for us, and our future.”

 

“I understand that, Jessi. It’s just very difficult when my wife is in and out of the country. A wife who barely calls me, and never makes time for me when she is home.”

 

Jessica understands where her wife is coming from. It’s not like she doesn’t get very busy with work, and can neglect her at times. She doesn’t do it on purpose.

 

“I’m sorry, Tiff. It’s not like I’m doing this on purpose. I love you, and I want our ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter