"i can't hide my heart" - Jeongyeon

I Don't Wanna Lose You

Jeongyeon and Sana simply are not the perfect match. Sana is more on Momo’s side of the spectrum: messy. To top it off, she just so happens to be one of the clumsiest people on earth, if not the clumsiest person on earth.

Jeongyeon admires her though; how cheerful she is; how hyper she gets about the simplest things; the smile that adorns her face for the smallest actions such as holding her hand or even smiling her way. She admires the way Sana appreciates life, and brightens the day for everyone else around her.

Jeongyeon adores the ring of Sana’s voice, the ever shining tinkle in her eyes. She can deny it all she wants, but warmth spreads across her chest and all over her body, whenever Sana is being her clingy-bubbly self.

She watches Sana from across the room: hair up in a loose ponytail, round specs resting on the bridge of her nose, pink tongue cutely tucked between her teeth (a sign of full concentration) as she helps one of the youngest members with her japanese.

 

“Minatozaki!” She calls, and Sana looks up, eyes anticipating.

“Welcome to the club,” Jeongyeon adds with a snicker.

“Thank you, captain.” The birthday girl salutes, before going back to whatever she was explaining before Jeongyeon interrupted her.

 

She walks up to the dining table, where Sana is, and sets a box that’s neatly wrapped with a red bow.

“ Happy birthday , Minatozaki.”