Rush hour

Angle

Jaemi's p.o.v

Beep!!!!!

I instantly sit up on my bed due to the loud screaming erupting from my alarm clock. The sight was a bit blurry at first but my orbs soon became adjusted to its surroundings.

"7:30 am...Oh No!" Jumping out from the door to dreamland I ran to the bathroom,almost slipping during the process.

After a quick wash and fixing myself I glanced at the mirror for a final check up before making my way towards the door.

"You're late!" As soon as I open the door a slightly deep voice scolds me. I rolled my eyes and hopped onto the bike.

"Gee I know okay? I overslept a bit. Don't be so peachy about it Minho." The said male mumbled some inaudible words and peddled the bike.

"Shin Jaemi if I get detention you are done for!" He threatened but I could hear the smile he possessed.

A couple of peddlings later we arrived at Wang Hangmin High school.

"Jaemi~!" Before I could even put my feet on the ground strong arms lifted me up from the seat and twirled me around(while I screamed for my dear life) before gently placing me down.

"Ya! You could have almost killed her!" Onew slapped the back of Taemin's head as the younger just giggled at his actions.

"OH MA GOOD IT'S HIM! KEY OPPA!!!" Not so far from us a swarm of girls started squealing and ran in the direction of the Lamborghini.

Clicking our tongues in sync we all shook our heads and went inside. Not a even a fraction of a second later the hallway was blasting with all sorts of conversations,almost half of it being the fans of Key.

A small introduction to Key would be...He is the schools fashionista and the rich heart throb. But inside all of that is a fluff ball. 

"Phew! Finally free!" the overly yet charmingly dressed boy exclaimed as he waddled over to us after receiving bone crushing hugs.

"No..not really kiddo. You know they are going to come back during lunch." Minho stated as he wiped the lip shaped kiss marks all over a Key's face.

Key sighed as he walked over to his desk and sat down only to get the girls whispering and giggling again.

Taemin bid us a quick 'goodbye' and disappeared around the corner of the hallway to his destination.

Onew,being the cute nerd he is had gone off to his precious Science class without us even knowing.

So it was just me,Minho and Key...as always.

Key was busy with his squad of girls(ignore the men who were plotting his death as they glared at him).

"Things never change huh?" Minho asked me as he took out his books while observing the class.

"It would legit be the worlds end if that happened." Mr. Kang banged his table gaining all of our attention.

Not even a virus made a noise..it was that quite that I'm pretty sure you could hear more than the pin dropping.

"Well...Today we will be learning about the Han Dynasty and how we are related to it." His stern voice announced making us all nod and take our books,flip it hastily to the page and bury our noses in it only to glance up at the occasional hard to make out words he(Mr.Kang) scribbles across the board.

This was my schedule. It never changes and it never will.

"Hey isn't the basketball tournaments coming up?" I whispered to Minho. He simply nodded.

"We are getting a new guy as paramedic...I think,not really sure." Minho's hands a few characters,pausing here and there to spare glances back at the board.

"Why? What happened to the old one?" Key leaned a bit towards Minho.

"Apparently he got hit by a ball,really hard." Minho said.

"Gee I wonder who did that.." Key's face formed a smirk as he focused back on copying notes.

"Well it was not exactly my fault that he was standing way too near me. I swear h-" 

"Mr. Choi...I think it will do us all a favour if you could shut up and at least try to pay attention. Or else you can say bye to your ball game." Mr.Kang threatened,burning holes on Minho's forehead.

Gulping Minho nodded before sinking a bit further down on his seat. Key and I stiffled back a laugh.

"Remember to do the homework!" All of the students were feeling the pure bliss after escaping the 1 hour and 30 minutes class.Especially Minhi and Key.

"Why do you guys hate Mr.Kang so much. I think he is okay." I questioned as I pulled out my Biology books. 

"Trust me I can write a book on that topic." Minho patted down his hair. It's his habit always trying to look flawless.

"Yeah and I could totally give him a make over!" Key walked away before slamming his overly decorated(by fans of course) locker. 

"Well then. See you at luch Jaemi~" Ruffling my hair Minho smiled a bit before heading to the basketball courts.

Letting out a small sigh and dragged my feet to the labs. It's not that I don't enjoy Biology. It's just that at times the amount you have to store in your head and study later on just makes you want to dig a 6 feet deep grave..at times.

It was only me and Onew that studied the human body out of the other three. The rest of the squad goes with accounting  and business management and Arts.

To put it more specifically;

Minho studies Business management 

Key studies accounting 

Taemin studies Art

Yes the fact that Key out of all the little souls I hamg out with chose to study Accounting also surprised me but it made a bit of sense after hearing his backstory.

On my journey to the labs I ran into Onew.

"Hey I got some extra short notes from some pals so...ya can have them. Oh I gotta I have to help Baekhyun with the something so catch ya later Jaemi~!" With that he was gone in a blink of an eye.

Onew and I didn't talk much. Just some simple greetings and exchanging of notes and other related stuff was all we practically did. 

But none of us or the others were that bothered about it.

A couple of dreadful hours later I was able to leave the labs and head to the courts where I sat down and completed half of my homework while I waited for Minho.

While that was processing a certain brown hair caught my interest.

Almost instantly as if on instinct I pulled my book up to my face while casually stalking him while pretending to go through the paper that had a vast variety of colours and a diaphragm about skeletons printed on it.

The said man gave out a heart warming smile as he handed a water bottle to a exhausted looking player who sat down on a small bench located on the side.

Giving the tired boy a few motivational pats and what not the Brown hair walked away and disappeared along the doors to the locker and shower rooms.

"Tsk tsk tsk...You better upgrade your stalking skills." Minho plopped down next to me, a towel and a water bottle was in his possession.

"Shut up! Anways..Who is that?" I pointed to the male I observed not so long ago as he came out from the mentioned area with another tired looking boy practically clinging onto him.

"Him?" Minho gave a slight nod at the boy.

scowling I rolled my eyes a bit before saying,

"No! Obama of course him!" Minho shook his head with a slight smile.

"Chill...that's Kim Jonghyung..Our new paramedic." He took a small swing from the bottle. I kept silent wanting to hear more. Minho was a genius at reading body languages that I almost had the urge to make him transfer into Biology.

"Turns out ye was sort of an out cast the whole thime which pretty much explains the fact why we haven't seen him around. He suddenly went on a shell period and came back looking as flawless as ever and started gaining a crowd...a crowd as in some guys since he usually doesn't talk to girls that much. Some say he is shy to talk to girls. While some say he is gay s-"

"I hope he is." I mumbled making Minho roll his eyes amd continue on.

"Like I was saying some say he is gay but turns out he was a bad boy in his old school so he has some issues with girls since he used to bully the opposi-" 

"Okay I think I know enough but tell me do you knoe his star sign and if you don't can you um..ask him and tell me?" I interrupted while standing up with my books.

"Okay you should stop this star sign asking thing because that's creepy and he is a pisces." I nodded and thanked him before leaving the courts with him trailing behind me.

We head to the cafeteria to see Key causing a scene again. This time I was a fraction of a second close to loosing it before the familiar boy with high cheekbones walked pass me yet with another guy.

I would be lying if I didn't thini he is gay.

I watched every move he did. He was looking at me too. But he looked uncomfortable......Wait

OH GODS HE WAS LOOKING AT ME!

I covered my face with my palm and acted like I was very amused by the waste bin that was next to me.

It had lots of strawberry milk cartons in it and some fries.

I quickly took a glace back at the direction he was to see him gone!

Looking around I couldn't spot him.

"Hey...aren't you going to eat?" Taeming asked handing me a food tray.

"Uh..yeah I was just looking for something...that's all." I lied, and he believed me. 

Lunch was also the usual we talked while Minho constantly reminded us to eat while feeding a bookwormed Onew and sighing ir clicking his tongue at a drowning in a pool of fangirls Key.

After the classic reminding of the bell to get ourselves back to classes we all cleaned up(well except for Taemin who got dragged away by Kai halfway throughout the meal consuming) and hoped for the resr of the day to pass in peace.

Finally school was over and I headed towards my locker only to be blocked by a Mr.Brown hair.

"Um can you please move." It came out as a bit cold due to the way I stared him down but what surprised me the most was how he didn't budge and kept standing there also staring back at me.

So.. A staring competition was a fun thing to participate while your dying to go home.

"You were checking me out alot." His voice was a bit sharo and a hint of sassy-ness was pinched to it but other than that it was okay.

I gave him a look and tried to walk around him only to be confronted again. Cue to a sigh from me and a smirk from him.

"Look I need to get going so move!" I almost yelled but I have a goof tolerance(but Minho disapproves at times.. I repeat...at times).

"I'm Jonghyung...Kim Jonghyung. Next time just snap a picture cause it will last." He seemed so calm saying it.

I shook my head and was about to walk away when he held me back.

"Hey I told you my name so it's onoy fair if you tell me yours too!" He stated.

"Shin Jaemi.Now I got to go. Bye" Was all I managed to blabber out before running up to Onew who was clearly sent by Minho to look for me.

"Oh hey!" Onee smiled.

"Sorry for being late. Let's go now." I flased his a thin lip smile an together we walked away.

Out of curiosity I turned my head a bit to glance behind me and saw Jonghyung still staring at me. He once again smirked before walking away.

"Weirdo. Minho was right." I mumbled and looked ahead. Chin high.

"You okay?" Onee asked. I nodded.  Shrugging he and I finally left the school premises.

 

 

 

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​