Chapter 2 | Late...

New Life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

10 minutes later I had finally found my room! I flung the door open and all eyes were now on me... !


I slowly walked over to the teacher, a judgmental look painted all over his face.


"Not a good start miss..." He shuffled through the stack of unorganized papers on his desk before finding mine, "Miss Hirai Momo. I'm your math teacher, Mr Joehee." I looked him up and down, from his ugly, out of date, brown check pattern suit with matching ugly brown boat shoes - To his messy comb over grey hair, he looked 60 but I'm guessing he was in his 40's. I hated him already... and the year hasn't even started yet!


"Class..." Mr Joehee croaked out, sounding like he smokes 50 a day, "This is Momo, please make her feel welcome." I turned my attention to the class, the guys were all gawking at me, some even drooled, but everyone else just sat bored... in response the class all joined in on an off key "Yeah."


Mr Joehee pointed to where I was going to be sitting for the rest of my senior year. My eyes followed his finger to my seat, in the far corner... And who would be sitting in the desk next to mine... None other than Jeongyeon! He sat there with a smug smile of his hot face... He was so y but I was still annoyed from our meeting in the hall, and even angrier that I was by the mere sight of him!


As I walked to my cchair I felt all eyes were on me. I got a few drawling looks from the guys and hate stares from some girls, but I was use to it!


I sat at myy desk, already bored from Mr Joehee's monotore teaching! But my attention wasn't on Mr Joehee, it was on the annoyingly hot man sitting next to me, I could feel his eyes burning into the side of my head. I have had enough of feeling like a fish in a glass bowl fo I flicked my head to him, anger clearly showing on my face.


When I saw him, he had a mischievous look on his face, like he was planning something... Maybe the revenge he had promised me, but two can play at that game so I raised an eye brow and smugly smiled at him back.


His smile grew at my challenge, as if he was impressed with my bravery... My stupidity!

 

Maths took too long! So I was happy when I heard the bell go, signalling the end of the lesson. As I packed up my things I could feel Jeongyeon looming around me, waiting to talk to me but I didn't want to talk to that prick, hence I was grateful when one of the s and her followers walked over to Jeongyeon and started to flirt, horribly if that, with him.


She had died bleach blond hair, skin that has been over exposed to the sun and a dress that covered nothing of her lady parts... Seriously! 


I laughed at her and rolled my eyes at them, does he just flirt with everything that mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter