Chapter 1 | New school, new home, new country!

New Life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Korea is nothing like Japan! What is with this heat? Ughhhhh, I actually miss the rain and snow! I know, it should be the other way round, but I don't like getting sweaty... Although I do love to get my rugby sweat on... Oh I'm sorry, I mean 'football' for my American friends.

I got here a two weeks before starting school, so I had time to make friends with what I think will be my two best friends, Sana and Chaeyoung.

I walked through the car park, admiring all the spoiled children's top of the range sports cars pulling in to park. I mean come on parents, handing your children everything on a silver platter will only make them more spoiled and not appreciate the little things in life... But how I envied them!

"Oww!" I was knocked, hard, out of my thoughts. I turn to beat the guy who dared to drive his car into my leg... until I bestowed my eyes upon the mother of all sports cars, a silver BMW hybrid sports car!! Ah!! I had only heard legends that they were starting to sell them, but I didn't think your average Chaeyoung could start buying them... but then again there was nothing average about the students here... or the driver, Yoo Jeongyeon!

I wiped the drool from my chin, and aggressively flew my arms up meaning 'what's your problem' then carrying on, past the lunch tables outside and up the stairs into the hell hole, also know as school!

"Sana! Chaeyoung!" I embraced them both into a tight hug.

"Momo!!" They both shouted back as we the air out of each other.

"So what have you got first?" I asked, hoping and praying that at least one of them would be in my lesson!

"Erm..." They both rustled through their class schedules.

"I have sports! Yay!" Chaeyoung fist pumped the air because he love hockey and baseball, just as much as I did.

"I have DRAMA!!" Sana practically screamed the last part, but no one can argue... she is dramatic!

"So what do you have Momo?" Chaeyoung questioned, trying to ignore Sana as best as we both could. Oh, I had forgotten to check myself.

I rustled through my panda styled back pack in search for my time table. I found the sheet in the corner of my bag and as I lifted it into the light...

"I have..." I couldn't speak, my face went numb! Why does this only happen to me? "Maths! Ughhh! Just my luck..."

I swung my head down with misery and began to fake cry by shaking my shoulders furiously up and down.

Chaeyoung and Sana each took a shoulder to sympathetically fake pat me better and we all broke out into laughter. Wow, I had only known these two for two weeks and yet I feel as though they know me better than any of my friends back home!

I looked at them in admiration as they laughed and talked between themselves. Sana's deep brown eyes danced with joy at Chaeyoung jokes. Her 'soft look white' skin, cute cheeks and her light pink lips perfectly circled her perfect white teeth. Chaeyoung was quite handsome with his short hair, shiny brown eyes. Despite his size, his knock out smile and cute dimples always arouse looks.

The bell rang and as the halls cleared we said our goodbyes and made our way to class. I had only got halfway down the hall before I was lost! I had no idea where I was going and I had forgot to ask Sana or Chaeyoung for help, GREAT!

 

I wondered the halls for a while, looking down at my class time table trying to figure out the door number system until I walked into a wall, making me lose my balance and I landed on my arse! Ow! Could my day get any worse!!

I looked up to find it wasn't a wall, but a tall, maybe 5ft8... Yoo Jeongyeon and he was hot! My eyes slowly made their way up his god like physique, from this tight black top showing off his hard muscles beneath and up to his face. Wow, he must have been a model with a face like that! He had a defined jaw and cheek bones, light haze eyes that could melt your heart... as it did to mine... and not forgetting those lush pink lips, so... kissable! I just wanted to run my fingers through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter