What the hell just happened?

Love at first touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really love art, but I simply don't understand why we must learn when is something painted. How can that help with improving my drawing? if I wanted to study history and all those boring dates and facts, then I would study history and not drawing.

"For the next time, you need to write paperwork about who inspires you the most." -a teacher said and with that words closed a book and finished this boring class.

"Did she just said that we need to write another paperwork?Argh! Like we don't have already enough from other subjects." -I protested to Mia, while she quietly agrees.

"So did you study for the exam in Modern art?"- Leo asks me, but I decide to ignore him.

"Really Denvers? Are you still mad at me? But why?I just told the truth."- he explained, but I was still staying quiet. The truth was that I just love to get on his nerves.I am not mad at him anymore, but I have so much fun with pretending that I am.

"Mia, are you ready for the exam?"-I asked her.

"Fine, you just continue to ignore me, I suppose I will eat this yummy chocolate all by myself."-he said and showed to us my favorite chocolate.

"Well, I suppose I can forgive you."-I said already thinking about the taste of that chocolate in my mouth.

"No, Denvers, you had your chance. Now, I will share it only with Mia." - he said with a grin.

"But, but...Leo, please..I will never ever be mad at you..ever again. I promise."- I put my hand on heart in a sign of that promise.

"Well, I will think about it."-he said and started to run to class. Mia and I joined him cause we need to be on time for next class because of the exam.

While I was running, I thought I saw that guy from earlier in which I bumped.

"Ellie, what are you looking? Run or we will be late." - I agreed with her and immediately forget about him.

We get in class just in time.

"I am so nervous, I have a feeling like I forget everything."-Mia says and I started to comfort her.

"Don't be silly Mia, you are the smartest one here. Isn't she Leo?"

"Oh so now you are talking with me? Well, I must say I agree with Denvers on this one. Don't be in the panic, you will pas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter