Late again

Love at first touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Ellie Denvers. I am 20 years old and I am living in New Zealand. My life was always so predictable, but I like it that way. I study art, my major is drawing. I have two best friends Mia and Leo. I knew them since kindergarten. Since I am the only child, they were like my real brother and sister. 

"Ellie, did you eat your breakfast?"-my mom was screaming from upstairs.

"Yeah, don't worry mom! I am in a hurry so I need to go now. Bye!"

"Bye dear! Good luck on your exam today."

"Thanks, mom!" 

Even if I woke up on time, somehow I am always running late. I really don't know how is that possible, but that is the usual thing for me.

As usual, I started to run so I can catch a bus. In that moment, a bus was passing by me and I saw Mia and Leo laughing their off.

Great, so this will be probably one of those days when I will be late for class. I started running even faster but a bus seems so far away from second to second.

While I was watching a bus, I ran with my last piece of strength and I did not realize that someone is in front of me, till I wasn't bumped into someone. 

I was laying on the ground, watching bus with sadness in my eyes.

Then I realized that someone else is laying next to me.

I get up fast and started to apologize.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to knock you down."- I said apologetically and offered him my hand.

"Well, next time please watch where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter